Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Arizona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thoughts after about a year with the Large Zip-Top Shop Bag

So this has been a long time coming, but, as with everyone else, life has been a bit crazy recently. I can't remember exactly when I got the LZTSB, which is why I said about a year in the title, but I have definitely got some experience using it. When I first got it, I didn't know what I was going to use it for, but I figured that I would find situations that the LZTSB would work for and boy was I right. I have it in the black ballistic nylon (525 or 210 I'm not sure) which lets me take it from work, to a job interview, to the beach and look great. It also protected some electronics from constant rain for about 45-60 minutes being partially exposed although I wouldn't recommend putting it in that situation in the first place. Just to list some of the times we've been together I have stuffed it with:

• two 12 packs of cans of soda and two bottles of wine for a cruise during which I was very grateful for the padding
    • clothing and toiletries for about two weeks to take care of my mom after her surgery
    • my 15 inch laptop and other in-flight accessories for my personal item paired with the A30 as my main bag for a week vacation to see family
    • my errands bag with items to mail, take back, and to gift to people
    • large amounts of groceries that amaze people around me that I can still pack more and still be comfortable to carry
    • change of clothes bag filled with work clothes, interview clothes, portfolio, and shoes plus lunch box
    • a painting sticking out the top as well as other in-flight accessories

I love the two side pockets for all the things I can put in there and separate from the rest of the bag like water bottles, wine bottles, my 3DOC that is my toiletry bag, and other things. I also have to add that one of my cats is absolutely obsessed with this bag and if it is within her reach she will lick it and the zippers for 10 minutes or more if we let her. Does anyone else have this problem with their pets and bags?

Altogether, I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone who has been considering it and I look forward to also trying out the SZTSB in the future.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The LZTSB is probably my most used TB bag.

Forum Member
    Bay Area
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love for them to do a run in new colors