Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 101 of 181 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2702
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meglet View Post
    I can beat that - I moved from the 12th floor to the 13th floor, to the EXACT.SAME.APARTMENT directly above (1217 to 1317) a couple years ago. In my defense, it was basically a forced move due to lease renewal shenanigans by the management company, to the point my leasing agent even said "you're right, moving 1 floor up would be better than renewing that lease."

bchaplin and Meglet...me too! I bought/sold/moved from one house to a different one in the same suburban neighborhood. People did think it was a little quirky at the time, but I'm still here so it worked for me.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My son has outgrown his Pilot diaper bag with the compartments so I have switched his paraphanalia to the Nordic/UV Maker's Bag :) I'm also using a Monarch PCSB for the diaper changing items. Still plenty of space left for snacks and my Nordic/NWS Side Effect!Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpg
    Last edited by RDR3; 06-12-2016 at 07:20 AM.

Kansas City, MO
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a bag pic, but I thought y'all would be amused (or disgusted, depending on your feelings about green) by my Wasabi pedicure. Yes, I chose it on purpose Your Photos Are Needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me about those sandals Ms. Bethman- brand? Are they as comfortable as they look?
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Kansas City, MO
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    Tell me about those sandals Ms. Bethman- brand? Are they as comfortable as they look?
    They are Merrell Agave sandals and yes, they are super comfortable. I've worn them while traveling and walking lots of miles in a day with no issues. Highly recommend them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    They are Merrell Agave sandals and yes, they are super comfortable. I've worn them while traveling and walking lots of miles in a day with no issues. Highly recommend them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Dang it, just as I swore I was done ordering potential new shoes to try this week!

. . . . oh wait, not available in my size. Whew, bullet dodged!
    Rambling On. . . . .

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nordic (white grid)/Solar MCB and Nordic/NWS SE out for morning errands :)
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting in court for an eternity with my boss to see the registrar Your Photos Are Needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    London, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't have any of my TB bags with me on the trip at the time (A45, Pilot, TT and PCSB) but on the court theme - a newly promoted Senior Counsel outside the Court of Final Appeal in Hong Kong last Saturday.

Forum Member
    San Antonio, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't help but snap this photo to share with all of you. HALCYON!
    (In uncharacteristically Northwest Sky San Antonio--the sky is usually more of an Island color here, with way too much Solar* heating us up!)
    (*NB: There is actually no such thing as "way too much Solar" as you all know.)
    Your Photos Are Needed-20160612_091941-jpg
    Last edited by doesntmakememadonna; 06-15-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Forum Member
    Austin, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @doesntmakememadonna Nice Halcyon picture! :) I keep reading about a Halycon on Yelp here in Austin but it's downtown and I rarely make it downtown. It looks like the same place, coffee/brunch spot.

Forum Member
    San Antonio, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah_atx View Post
    @doesntmakememadonna Nice Halcyon picture! :) I keep reading about a Halycon on Yelp here in Austin but it's downtown and I rarely make it downtown. It looks like the same place, coffee/brunch spot.
    Hello neighbor!
    I had a quick brunch there last weekend with some new "mom friends" and it was quite good. And there were $1 mimosas. And I ate some deliciously decadent french toast. And it wasn't very expensive at all. I had never been there before, and we had actually planned on going somewhere else (but the lines were interminable and what mom has that kind of time??), but I'm glad I tried it. I'll probably go back. And the name really caught my eye! I don't think I'll ever see a restaurant named "Dyneema" but I will be on the lookout, just in case....

Kansas City, MO
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is from my husband, who is traveling to a Prague for a long weekend (from Germany, where he is currently guest teaching):

He's taking with him his Steel/Iberian Cadet, and the Steel Halcyon/Dyneema MCB and Original Halcyon DLBP (both technically my bags but on more or less permanent loan to him). This could also have been posted in the converting spouses/partners to TB thread :-)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I didn't have any of my TB bags with me on the trip at the time (A45, Pilot, TT and PCSB) but on the court theme - a newly promoted Senior Counsel outside the Court of Final Appeal in Hong Kong last Saturday.
    OMG, I just noticed that the SC is wearing something with *frilly sleeves*. Is that barrister get-up?

Not only are we all solicitor-advocates; we've done away with the wigs too.

Our SCs get to wear a silk robe instead of a poly one and bill through the roof, but that's about it :-\

Forum Member
    London, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, frilly sleeves plus a lace jabot, white gloves and silver buckled shoes!

A friend who's a Singapore SC mentioned about the silk robe for them only and that there's no ceremony in Singapore ? In Hong Kong on Saturday, it was standing room only in the Court of Final Appeal with judges, barristers, family and friends packed in for the occasion; and speeches from the Chief Justice, the Secretary of Justice (i.e. the justice minister), the Chairman of the Bar Association and the President of the Law Society congratulating the new SCs and telling "amusing" anecdotes about their lives and interests.

Page 101 of 181 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast