Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1796
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Ever since a work trip a couple weeks ago, my Side Kick has become my little buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    Ever since a work trip a couple weeks ago, my Side Kick has become my little buddy.

Lol, my Side Effect, Smart Alec, and I are on the far side of your photo since I took them on an expedition into the city today. :D
    Rambling On. . . . .

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

With the Steel/Solar Co-Pilot at Scott's Run. The river was very swollen after Friday's heavy rains.

-m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Red Blend DLBC with my apparently-almost-red-blend windbreaker.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems my small Snake Charmer is lately getting much use... along with my Qlipet, to keep my notepad, cables, weightlifting gloves, and so on, all together and tidy whilst I do that gym thing.

Your Photos Are Needed-qliplet-tbsmallsnakecharmer1-jpg
    I love my Burnt Orange Medium Cafe Bag, Black MCB, and Azure LCB.
    The Preciouses: A45 in black/zest, (original) Yeoman Duffel in verde, Mini Yeoman Duffel in Burnt Orange, the S19 in black/ultraviolet, and the MB in black/northwest sky; Shop Bags in zest, monarch, sitka, fjord, and island.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "And so she engaged in the simple joy of healthy sighing..."

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Quote Originally Posted by KmK View Post
    "And so she engaged in the simple joy of healthy sighing..."

Thank you for the helpful reminder that I should take a break from work and get myself my morning latte! :)

Last edited by maverick; 05-12-2017 at 07:21 AM.
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally succeeded at packing light (for me) with nothing but my Synapse 19 and Small Cafe Bag for an overnight trip!! (plus 3 totes full of pillow, blanket, and snacks. . . . .) I originally grabbed my Smart Alec out of habit, and was happily surprised when I needed to size down to the S19, even after including a small table fan for a bit of white noise.

Your Photos Are Needed-packing-light-smaller-jpg
    Rambling On. . . . .

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Latte + art
    Last edited by maverick; 05-13-2017 at 07:00 AM.
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Small Cafe Bag at Scott's run – it was a beautiful morning for a hike!

-m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xtoq View Post
    I just did a big post (aka rambling incoherency speckled with profanity) about my Side Effect and why I like it. Here's my "oh crap I actually have to leave the house today" carry, with details.

Attachment 17809

Attachment 17810

1) Business card holder
    2) Perry Ellis Portfolio wallet with money clip
    3) Pigma Micron 01 .25mm
    4) Moleskine soft cover pocket dotted notebook in underwater blue in a custom leather case
    5) Cheap cigarette case, actually holding cigarettes
    6) Zippo Vintage series
    7) Gerber Paraframe I mini
    8) Fisher Bullet Space Pen
    9) Tom Bihn parapack mini organizer pouch which holds coins, extra cash, and business receipts (gotta deduct yo!) tethered via 8″ Tom Bihn keystrap
    10) Tom Bihn Side Effect (SE)
    11) Tom Bihn parapack mini organizer pouch which holds a feminine product, small vial of Ibuprofen, bandaids, Moleskine notebook, Zebra folding pen, hair tie and a bobby pin
    12) Keys on another 8″ Tom Bihn keystrap
    13) Samsung Galaxy S7 standing in for my Google Pixel (roughly the same size)
    14) Headphones from my old Samsung phone because apparently the Pixel doesn’t come with them if you buy it from Verizon

And here's what it looks like all packed up.

Attachment 17811

Main compartment organization.

Attachment 17812

Using it as a car admin and showing you can fit something the size of a pack of cigarettes and something the size of a Zippo in the inner pockets (the depth/width of which was hard to visualize when I was shopping). Excuse the dirt, we live in the country.

Attachment 17813

Hope this helps someone else! Also, thanks for being there for other crazy obsessive people like myself fellow Bihnians. You rock!
    I am also still using Samsung headphones from my note 2, my Moto g4 plus didn't come with any either. I do have a nice pair of Bose earbuds, but they stay at home unless traveling. I like the Samsung ones for listening as well as hands free calling, haven't quite embraced the Bluetooth star trek look even though I am a Trekkie, lol.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Parental Unit loaded up for the day :) Medium YSS and FJN in the main compartment. SE in each of the outer middle compartments.
    Yesterday I had the SK (ballistic) and larger travel tray in the middle compartment. I'm loving the upgraded PU!
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm absolutely loving my aubergine bags, and they are a beautiful color combination with my bright yellow SUV!

Your Photos Are Needed-img_3484-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't wait until I got home...my Mothers Day gift.

My Halcyon/Island Synapse 25 and a Nordic Small Shop Bag.

"Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

NFTD: Original Halcyon/Wasabi; LCB: Navy/Cayenne & Navy/Wasabi; SSB: UV & Black Halcyon; LSB: Island; BB: Black; SC: Navy; Swift: Black/Steel; LS: Aubergine/Island; S19: Original Halcyon/Wasabi; SE: Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Black Halcyon/UV; COW: Aubergine; TSS: Steel, Iberian & UV; YSS: Island & Iberian; Pilot: Black/Wasabi; FJN: Grey & Navy; PCSB: Black Halcyon; SK: Black/UV; TT: Monarch, Sitka, UV & Black.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_2760-jpg

Ok! Am I the first person on this forum from Qatar? (Well, actually Canada but I've lived in Qatar for a while now)
    After an agonizing long wait of 10 days my first shipment of TB gear finally arrived in Doha this afternoon.
    I've been freaking out a bit that I made a wrong colour choice... after seeing some photos here I was worried that my Verde SK I ordered would be too bright for my taste. However all that was put to rest when I finally opened the box. It's a gorgeous colour, deep and lovely.
    I used this shipment as a taster for future purchases. I'm very happy with everything I got in this shipment. Thanks Mike and team!

Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 LastLast