Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 135 of 170 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2537
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DLBP and MCB at the eye doctor last week
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpg
    MCB later that day waiting for parent-teacher conference
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpg
    Monarch PCSB with SE inside, waiting at the clinic on Saturday for the boys' flu shot :)
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpeg
    PCSB at a local charity event with the family
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpeg

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    This pic is great! Is the purple synapse a 19 or 25?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    It is an Alphaviolet S25 and I am soooo much in love with it. This colour to me is so vibrand but not getting on my nerves at the same time if that makes sense at all. Sometimes violets do that to me after a while but this one I carry every day since I got it and still gaze at it with honymoon eyes.

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-20171031_090517-1-jpg

A month-old S19 in the lab before workday starts. The red is muted, not too bright, yet easy to see when I'm on my bike.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Storage solution for small pouches, key straps and the 5/8" shoulder strap. I used a few split rings to clip the items to, then hooked them on a Command hook. This lives in my closet, but I moved it to my closet door for the picture. Now I can find everything easily.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    On the way home, one navy Yeoman is missing in this picture.

Oh and two non TB backpacks that the two teenagers traveling with us are using as daypacks.

Ilkyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is an Alphaviolet S25 and I am soooo much in love with it. This colour to me is so vibrand but not getting on my nerves at the same time if that makes sense at all. Sometimes violets do that to me after a while but this one I carry every day since I got it and still gaze at it with honymoon eyes.

Ilkyway
    Ilkyway, how would you compare the Luminary with other TB bags, the S25, the Aeronaut, the Yeoman Duffles and, if you have them, the S19, Packing Cube Backpacks and the Daylight Backpack?

How many of your EDC items can you fit in the Luminary compared to the backpacks described above?

Is the Luminary a tight fit around the shoulders?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using my Packing Cube backpack during my walk in Tokyo, Japan. Picture was taken at Blue Bottle Coffee, Aoyama. I have many other pictures, stay tuned for my upcoming review about the TriStar combined with the Packing Cube Backpack :)

Your Photos Are Needed-packingcubebackpack-jpg

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Ilkyway, how would you compare the Luminary with other TB bags, the S25, the Aeronaut, the Yeoman Duffles and, if you have them, the S19, Packing Cube Backpacks and the Daylight Backpack?

How many of your EDC items can you fit in the Luminary compared to the backpacks described above?

Is the Luminary a tight fit around the shoulders?
    @backpack I am at my inlaws for the weekend. On Monday I will compare them all and will take pictures to show what of my edc fits where.

Our summer was nothing to speak of so I had to carry waterproofs and extra layers all the time. This was to the advantage of my middle daughter, she got to carry the Luminary and she grew quite fond of it.

Ilkyway

PS: her edc is a jeans button down, a book, an ebookreader and a 500 ml water bottle. Maybe some tissues if she remebers to pack them.
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synapse 19 with 12 days worth of luggage on the back of a rental bike in Amsterdam. Love the freedom of one bag.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @backpack I am at my inlaws for the weekend. On Monday I will compare them all and will take pictures to show what of my edc fits where.

Our summer was nothing to speak of so I had to carry waterproofs and extra layers all the time. This was to the advantage of my middle daughter, she got to carry the Luminary and she grew quite fond of it.

Ilkyway

PS: her edc is a jeans button down, a book, an ebookreader and a 500 ml water bottle. Maybe some tissues if she remebers to pack them.
    Thank you so much Ilkyway!

Sorry for the rainy summer.

I keep telling people the Jet Stream is messed up, Ireland, the U.K and Germany received the remnants of all the hurricanes and tornadoes from the Atlantic areas.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here’s my fully packed A30 on the Shinkansen between Kanazawa and Karuizawa. It fits very neatly in the luggage rack.Your Photos Are Needed-fadd97aa-652a-4aff-9d95-6ef379c9329d-jpg
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 19 in Red!!! :D

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S25 black/Canyon 525 - seems to be finally softening up a little and I like it more each day.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably could have fit a few more skeins of yarn than the 8 I bought. They did stay nice and dry while walking to and from bus stops in the rain.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Pilot still looks new after a year of being my main work bag (I use a DLBC if I don’t need to carry many items).

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning latte with the Mars Red Travel Cubelet. :)

-m

Page 135 of 170 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast