Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 136 of 187 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2796
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Side Effect and Sketchbook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Alphaviolet TC hanging out with a few of my other favorites, while my car has a service appointment.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepee View Post
    So, after coffee, I bimbled over to the park to wait on my other half who was having a works BBQ nearby. I figured the light would be better outside to take some more photos of my new Mars Red Brain Bag ....

Here it is in all itís glory

Ready for itís close up.... I love having somewhere to stow my damp brolly.

Left front pocket is perfectly laid out for my tech stuff. A Cubelet fits nicely in the side pockets. Using this pocket for tech is handy for when I need to be tethered to my power pack ....

Right front Pocket is my useful Ďstuffí pocket, the collapsible cup fits nicely up top (but I really need to steal my other halfís red one, Iíve already purloined his cutlery Your Photos Are Needed)

Top pocket for easy access to stuff like tissues, hand wipes, mints and my Qliplet.

The main compartments I need to sort out some packing cubes for I think, they contain waterproof and warm layers, my water bottle, snacks, shopping bag and iPad cache.....

NOTE: for any Brain Cell users thinking of replacing an older bag, the webbing for attaching a BC is no longer present in either of the main compartments.

I should confess that I very recently rehomed a black Cordura Brain Bag that just didnít seem to work for me. However, I couldnít resist this colour combo so Iím hoping that a few EDC changes that Iíve made recently (FINALLY!! Iíve managed to find a battery pack with a Lightning cable input! Also, Cubelets, to corral all the bits and bobs) will do the trick.

Still not loving those front and centre webbing straps. They just donít work well with my preferred water bottle (Camelbak Chute), I feel the upper webbing is too close to the clip. I cut them off my last B.B., but Iím trying to resist doing that again Your Photos Are Needed

Thank you so much for the great pictures, what brand is the cutlery

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @backpack. The cutlery is the GoBites Duo by Humangear GoBites ? humangear

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Small Cafe bag at a cafť (okay, Starbucks, but still...)

Your Photos Are Needed-d6bc3fa2-74b0-4db7-9e33-6a3bda3578fa-jpg

Forum Member
    Reading, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unboxing my new Cadet with a few extras including a BackPack Packing Cube (for my WF).
    What a glorious day.
    This will replace my trusty LCB that I’ve had for nearly 5 years.
    Your Photos Are Needed-959c67cf-e398-4cea-be00-e48179b7b3ce-jpeg
    Cadet(EDC), Large Cafť Bag, WesternFlyer w. Packing cubes, Side Effect, Small Travel Tray, Clear Organiser Wallet.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new s19 and I are packed for 4 days in NJ for Thanksgiving. My s19 (one bag travelling) was actually half empty, but it is like 40s in NJ and coming from 70s gulf coast weather I needed a puff coat. So I have a puff winter coat stuffed in the top half.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grateful to have my son home... happy he brought his Black Brain Bag!

I'm so appreciative of the amazing TB community... though I'm not on here as much as I'd like these days. For those of you who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving!

Your Photos Are Needed-img_6015-jpg
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spent a little time this morning in the bag cave doing some organizing. A place for everything and everything in itís place. Not shown: My other S25, all the organizer pounces in my other S25 and my medium cafe bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepee View Post
    So, after coffee, I bimbled over to the park to wait on my other half who was having a works BBQ nearby. I figured the light would be better outside to take some more photos of my new Mars Red Brain Bag ....

Here it is in all itís glory
    Hi ceepee: I thought the weird webbing straps in the middle were for the umbrella. Does it not fit there?

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Hi ceepee: I thought the weird webbing straps in the middle were for the umbrella. Does it not fit there?
    Hi, this particular umbrella was just easier to slip into the mesh pocket. Itís skinnier than the red Davek umbrella I now carry and the wrist loop is really long so I had to cinch it up the webbing really tight otherwise it dropped through the bottom strap and dangled really low.

Also, I intended to use the webbing for a water bottle, but I find it easier to carry that inside. I find that the clip is a bit too close to the top webbing strap to make it possible to just unclip my bottle and slide it up Ďní out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Reading, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bag cave! I didn’t even know there was such a thing. Now I need one.
    Cadet(EDC), Large Cafť Bag, WesternFlyer w. Packing cubes, Side Effect, Small Travel Tray, Clear Organiser Wallet.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Hero's Journey and Ristretto accompanied me to Norway earlier this year:
    Your Photos Are Needed-9w4jhw1-jpg

Your Photos Are Needed-9zgkxqj-jpg
    Last edited by ottermatic; 11-24-2017 at 09:15 PM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide's Pack

My Guide's Pack on the way back home from a business trip. The vertical Freudian Slip helped me to organize the laptop and other office stuff. I absolutely love the style of this bag: clear lines, wonderful colors, distinguished materials and finish but still a down-to-earth appearance. And most important: it carries great!
    Your Photos Are Needed-gp_autumn-jpg
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My s19 waiting to board for home on the gulf coast. My verdict? I liked the s19 capacity wise, but the straps just absolutely killed my shoulders and upper back. I thought since I am only 5ft it would be perfect; apparently my s25 fits wayyyy better. The waist strap on the s19 was awkward even my small frame.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Page 136 of 187 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast