Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136
Results 2,026 to 2,030 of 2030
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Side Effect and Sketchbook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Alphaviolet TC hanging out with a few of my other favorites, while my car has a service appointment.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepee View Post
    So, after coffee, I bimbled over to the park to wait on my other half who was having a works BBQ nearby. I figured the light would be better outside to take some more photos of my new Mars Red Brain Bag ....

Here it is in all itís glory

Ready for itís close up.... I love having somewhere to stow my damp brolly.

Left front pocket is perfectly laid out for my tech stuff. A Cubelet fits nicely in the side pockets. Using this pocket for tech is handy for when I need to be tethered to my power pack ....

Right front Pocket is my useful Ďstuffí pocket, the collapsible cup fits nicely up top (but I really need to steal my other halfís red one, Iíve already purloined his cutlery Your Photos Are Needed)

Top pocket for easy access to stuff like tissues, hand wipes, mints and my Qliplet.

The main compartments I need to sort out some packing cubes for I think, they contain waterproof and warm layers, my water bottle, snacks, shopping bag and iPad cache.....

NOTE: for any Brain Cell users thinking of replacing an older bag, the webbing for attaching a BC is no longer present in either of the main compartments.

I should confess that I very recently rehomed a black Cordura Brain Bag that just didnít seem to work for me. However, I couldnít resist this colour combo so Iím hoping that a few EDC changes that Iíve made recently (FINALLY!! Iíve managed to find a battery pack with a Lightning cable input! Also, Cubelets, to corral all the bits and bobs) will do the trick.

Still not loving those front and centre webbing straps. They just donít work well with my preferred water bottle (Camelbak Chute), I feel the upper webbing is too close to the clip. I cut them off my last B.B., but Iím trying to resist doing that again Your Photos Are Needed

Thank you so much for the great pictures, what brand is the cutlery

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @backpack. The cutlery is the GoBites Duo by Humangear GoBites ? humangear

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Small Cafe bag at a cafť (okay, Starbucks, but still...)

Your Photos Are Needed-d6bc3fa2-74b0-4db7-9e33-6a3bda3578fa-jpg

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136