Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 139 of 190 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2849
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phenomenally beautiful blue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discovered I have 13 shop bags. Lucky, or looney?

Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Toronto, Canada (GMT+5)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @kkintea, in Canada we commemorate Lucky Loonies

Luck Loonie Coin

... so you are good by Canadian standards. :)

BTW - very cute dog !!! I love the happy and loving look at you while you are taking the picture! What is his/her name and breed?

Cheers!
    Last edited by tpnl; 12-02-2017 at 11:32 AM.
    TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful bags, beautiful pup, @kkintea ♥
    I've never folded up my Shop Bags like that - need to try it out!

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a LSB in almost every color, too. It's a great way to enjoy the halcyon fabric, since I don't like the dark colors as lining, and I don't like the heavier colors for my luggage. But they're great for shop bags.

Is that the fold it up and turn it inside out into one of the pockets trick? Or do you turn it inside out first, then fold it and then invert into a pocket?

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpnl View Post
    @kkintea, in Canada we commemorate Lucky Loonies

Luck Loonie Coin

... so you are good by Canadian standards. :)

BTW - very cute dog !!! I love the happy and loving look at you while you are taking the picture! What is his/her name and breed?

Cheers!
    Her name is Berrin and I tell everyone her breed is Rescue. Animal control said ďterrier mixĒ, which is what they call a lot of the street dogs. Got any good guesses?

Forum Member
    Brooklyn, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plum/Olive LCB goes nicely with coffee and year-end performance reviews. (Picture quality not as good as the other elements :) )
    Your Photos Are Needed-8x9vsvaz6gtr2mftknvkhovawdh6hlbmouhx9zrhfkgj1ysqrlbzm4rfgvivmxmpi10bcb0f6xnoifzcrmyqvdm5uqi9-ctm-jpg

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    I have a LSB in almost every color, too. It's a great way to enjoy the halcyon fabric, since I don't like the dark colors as lining, and I don't like the heavier colors for my luggage. But they're great for shop bags.

Is that the fold it up and turn it inside out into one of the pockets trick? Or do you turn it inside out first, then fold it and then invert into a pocket?
    I start with the pocket with the tag, turn it inside out, and then stuff the rest of the bag in. I do it so often I guess I have a style to it to create that tucked in look at the top.

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Her name is Berrin and I tell everyone her breed is Rescue. Animal control said “terrier mix”, which is what they call a lot of the street dogs. Got any good guesses?

Sheltie mix, I’d guess. Very cute! And a good guard dog for those shop bags.
    Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Toronto, Canada (GMT+5)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post

I learned how to do this from another legendary @maverick video:

Folding the Tom Bihn Shop Bag

Hope this helps

Cheers!
    TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Discovered I have 13 shop bags. Lucky, or looney?

I'd say GOALS!!!!!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

I love the organization of my S25s but I always let floppiness/lack of structure eventually take it back out of my EDC rotation in favor of a something different.

My S25 Framesheet arrived yesterday evening. I installed it quickly in my Halcyon S25 and we headed out on the town. More details in a different post, but for the meantime Iím just going to leave this photo....and a big THANK YOU to the TB folks for listening to their customers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SIM; 12-03-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlike the other synapse bags (and most TB bags), the guide edition comes with zipper ties without black plastic tabs, which I assume is to match better. The ties are longer so they can be knotted and I just added them. By the way, this photo is the best representation of the blue of any Iíve taken in various lights. Most photos come across as a brighter blue that it actually is, including the one I posted a few days ago. Although it changes in different lights, it is generally speaking, a slightly muted darkish blue.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIM View Post
    I love the organization of my S25s but I always let floppiness/lack of structure always eventually take it back out of my EDC rotation in favor of a something different.

My S25 Framesheet arrived yesterday evening. I installed it quickly in my Halcyon S25 and we headed out on the town. More details in a different post, but for the meantime Iím just going to leave this photo....and a big THANK YOU to the TB folks for listening to their customers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It is a much needed accessory!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I get it now...the Deep Blue color is everything!!! Just opened my Luminary and am looking forward to using it along with my Dawn Cubelet. The card Mike wrote made my purchase even sweeter...love you guys.

"Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Page 139 of 190 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 ... LastLast