1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2131
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m loving the S19! I’d considered a Luminary, but no room for a 13” laptop was a dealbreaker for me. I thought real hard about the DLBP, but I already have a 16L REI cinch-top back that occupies the same minimalist niche. I was really on the fence between the S19 and S25, but am glad I went with the smaller pack.

I really like the blue 525—I have a SCB in the same color/fabric and it’s my weekend errand bag. It looks sleek but still casual. I wasn’t sure I’d like the Iberian interior, but I really do! The contrast is great for finding things in the bag.

I say go for it! :)
    Stowaway in Alphaviolet/Dawn - Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelet in Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Addition to my Nordic Family!

The DLBP will be perfect for those days I don't need my S25.
    Your Photos Are Needed-screen-shot-2018-01-10-2-50-19-pm-jpg
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S19 and SCB in Deep Blue

Apologies for the non-exotic locale, but...

Your Photos Are Needed-23bf96dc-78e3-4ed5-934b-b13828e79e3c-jpeg

:D
    Stowaway in Alphaviolet/Dawn - Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelet in Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

My Travel Cubelet and Snake Charmer are ready for action today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JonC; 01-13-2018 at 04:34 AM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

S25 doing what it’s meant to...holding more than I thought it could while still fitting neatly under the airline seat.

Flying back from Minneapolis so I had my work laptop, warm jacket, ipad, beanie, gloves and snacks in main compartment. Collapsible water bottle in the water bottle pocket. Snake Charmer in bottom pocket with laptop charger, ipad charger, battery pack for emergency charging, and other cables.

And tons of room to spare...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    " The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. "

--Dr Seuss

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too! Forgot about this pic, s25 my only bag for my trip, a week at Disney in Florida. Fits under the seat perfectly, I had it pulled out a bit because I am only 5ft and my feet don't touch the ground, I always have to prop them up on something or loose circulation.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Cubelet is the perfect size to hold my new little portable photo printerYour Photos Are Needed

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a... printer? Wow, I didn't know they came that small. Cute!
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eliza View Post
    The Cubelet is the perfect size to hold my new little portable photo printerYour Photos Are Needed

Same!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    That's a... printer? Wow, I didn't know they came that small. Cute!
    Thanks! It’s for printing photos from my phone. Cute little sticker-back pics — I use them in my traveler’s notebooks/journals.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is geeky cool

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Settled in in Charleston with Indigo/Solar TS, Red Blend DLBC (w/ pens/pencils in Azure pouch) and Island TT.
    Your Photos Are Needed-tmqbckiabcij95vozqwic7_putwvqicb3inwtzahqq04s9obxobtjjtf_uk6stnjjq_m44xbr5tykpcy89f30gbkaysbuord-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG, Indigo Solar is BEAUTIFUL.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although I had not been on the forums for a couple years, I was still using my old smart alec daily in college since freshman year (now junior) and it performed flawlessly whether I was backpacking while traveling abroad or just going to class. I was so sad to hear the smart alec was retired and thought I was due for an upgrade. I really like the open layout, compared to the many pockets that the the Synapse is comprised of. I traded for an original Nordic SA, and have a trade in the works for one in black halcyon/island. Long live the SA!

Your Photos Are Needed-nordic-sa-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-nordic-sa-jpg  Your Photos Are Needed-nordic-sa-jpg 
    Last edited by zmanlane; Yesterday at 07:03 PM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of the Smart Alec, I’ve not used one since I’m a fan of flat packing and I love my WF and S19, but since my adult children are all “stuff packers” I decided to gift them each a SA before they are all gone! A family that Bihns together, wins together!

WF (BH/IH), A30 (BH/IH), S19 (BH/NWSH), Pilot (BH/NWSH), DLBC (Cocoa/Steel), 2x DLBP (BD/SD, Coyote/Steel), 2x PCSB (SD, BH), LTT (SD), STT (IH), LSB (NH), 2x SSB (IH, BB), SE (NH/NWSH), PP (NWSH), PTP, plus many assorted Packing Cubes, Cubelets, OP, DOP, COW, key straps, clips and other misc goodies.

“Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 LastLast