Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 145 of 185 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2771
    Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grabbed some phở while out with my SCB.

Your Photos Are Needed-35287b89-6711-4baf-9472-089ddc418a3c-jpeg

:)
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

I get such great use of my SSB for smaller forays and shopping, I am incredibly eager to see what the zippered version will be like. I love the end pockets for separating glass and other items, and the handles are the perfect length for either shoulder or hand carry. This is especially handy when one finds extra unanticipated or larger items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Norway
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-7a6ff413-2b4c-45e6-b22f-d285eb0c4ac9-jpegYour Photos Are Needed-135f2607-70ac-4d6d-9eb5-edfa97740944-jpeg
    Took my Side Effect skiing in Norway yesterday. Two pictures depending on if you want the scenery or the SE in focus.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DLBP and MCB
    Your Photos Are Needed-9bdcb8b7-42a0-4d1b-97eb-53c330347d6c-jpeg

Scottsdale, Arizona
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take Me With You

When packing for my trip for an interview in Arizona, I found one extra item amongst my things that I couldn't take, no matter how much I would have loved to. I did accept the job offer so we will be leaving my beloved Northwest and moving to the Southwest in a few weeks, and this time Boo (and Sam, and Trixie, and Ellie) will make the journey with us. The drive will probably take us a few days (Ellie is too old to risk flying), a drive I am dreading, as sweet little Trixie is not so sweet the moment she goes in her cat carrier. Her howls can bend the fabric of space and time, I have seen it, I have heard it. At least my faithful Bihn bags will do their part to take the stress out of the move! Pictured here is my Aeronaut 45, how did I ever travel without it?

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boolie View Post

When packing for my trip for an interview in Arizona, I found one extra item amongst my things that I couldn't take, no matter how much I would have loved to. I did accept the job offer so we will be leaving my beloved Northwest and moving to the Southwest in a few weeks, and this time Boo (and Sam, and Trixie, and Ellie) will make the journey with us.
    As always, I love your photo combinations (especially with the cats carefully positioned among your bags). How far south in Arizona are you moving? Northern Arizona can be less of a shock to the system in the transition from the Pacific Northwest. Are we talking about the vicinity of Tucson, Phoenix, Tempe, etc?

Hope that you and your furry companions have a good move. (And if Trixie's howl can really bend the fabric of space and time, maybe she can arrange for a Tardis-like visit back for you to the Pacific Northwest!)

moriond

Scottsdale, Arizona
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    As always, I love your photo combinations (especially with the cats carefully positioned among your bags). How far south in Arizona are you moving? Northern Arizona can be less of a shock to the system in the transition from the Pacific Northwest. Are we talking about the vicinity of Tucson, Phoenix, Tempe, etc?

Hope that you and your furry companions have a good move. (And if Trixie's howl can really bend the fabric of space and time, maybe she can arrange for a Tardis-like visit back for you to the Pacific Northwest!)

moriond
    I'll be working in Scottsdale so we'll be living somewhere in that part of the Phoenix area. It's a big change to be sure, but I'm looking forward to exploring the desert (took a very brief hike while I was there to make sure I'd enjoy it as much as I thought I would). It's a bit of a risk in that I don't know if I can tolerate the summers, but I think it will be fun the rest of the year and the job sounds interesting. We also liked another offer in California but the difference in cost of living was too hard to ignore. I'd love it if Trixie could warp us back to the Northwest as I don't like to fly, but my fear is her precision in time and space would be no better than the Doctor's. It's going to be an adventure, and we think we're up for it, but ask me again at the end of August :)

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

I discovered alternate use 57 for the SSB. It works as a nice headrest at the beach in addition to effectively toting all of my beach gear. Your Photos Are Needed

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    The Carolinas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    I discovered alternate use 57 for the SSB. It works as a nice headrest at the beach in addition to effectively toting all of my beach gear. Your Photos Are Needed

I hope you didnt stay out there long...otherwise your new tan lines will be AWESOME conversation starters ;-)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SSB with overflow coming home from our weekend getaway :)
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpeg

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RDR3 View Post
    SSB with overflow coming home from our weekend getaway :)
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpeg
    Oh Sitka , Your Photos Are Needed, sigh, how I love thee.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomGault View Post
    I hope you didnt stay out there long...otherwise your new tan lines will be AWESOME conversation starters ;-)
    Only SPF 50 for my fair NW skin, lol, during my brief sun break. :)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Medium Yeoman Duffel in Verde and Daylight Backpack in Nordic Halcyon on the Intracoastal WaterwayYour Photos Are Needed

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nordic really is a gorgeous color, especially in the sun :)
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got back from a four-day last minute getaway. It was so last minute that I really had zero time to plan. The bags that went along were the bags that were literally at hand’s reach. My DLBP is almost always at the ready. I try to keep it nearby the shop bags so I can grab and go when needed.

Your Photos Are Needed-dlbp-jpg

But the bag that surprised me was the duffel with the early TB label. It’s quite a large bag, larger than my A45. And because of that, I rarely use it and had it out to decide whether I wanted to trade or sell it. But in my time crunch to pack, I grabbed it and loaded it up with winter wear and it worked out great. It’s similar to the A45, but has a zippered divided pocket across in the front and the zippered pocket across the back. I can’t believe how much it held, very impressive.

Your Photos Are Needed-duffel-1-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-duffel-2-jpg

And because I wanted a messenger type of bag for my Side Kick and ipad and other things, I took the Imago. I like to switch around what bag to use for church, so it was out, and it worked like a champ. Would love to see a revamped version, an Imago 2, with larger cell phone pockets and a water bottle pocket.

Your Photos Are Needed-imago-jpg
    Last edited by pammy; 03-05-2018 at 11:04 PM.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Page 145 of 185 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast