Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 150 of 207 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3104
    Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My black Pop Tote and cloud/viridian Side Kick recently went with me on a trip to New York City. The PT was the perfect size to hold not only the SK but also a small Q-Kit that I used to store charging cables, a Kindle, bullet journal, two bottles (16 oz Hydroflask and 17 oz S'well), and there was plenty of room left over for my winter jacket (not pictured).

I use the SK as my EDC for work when I don't need to carry my laptop (I use a Pilot on those days) and it was also the perfect companion for exploring the city. A mini halcyon OP and all of the interior pockets kept receipts, change, and other small items organized and readily accessible. Two key straps were used to secure the two most essential items: my wallet (not a TB one), which has an O-ring attached to it, and my keys.

Your Photos Are Needed-1524394311180-jpg

Southern California
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

If you want to amaze people as a child-less person, show up at a work event where co-workers bring kids with loaded TB accessories. In this case a 4x4 clear zip pouch featuring Bacitracin and Star Wars Band-Aids. (spoiler alert: I love this pouch and I ALWAYS carry Bacitracin and Star Wars Band-Aids. lol.)
    Last edited by TRD; 04-23-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to RDR3 I finally got my hands on a coyote pilot. I immediately unloaded my halycon pilot loaded it up for my commute and I really prefer the stiffer ballistic for this bag.

Hopefully an external colour similar to coyote comes out in the 525 in the future, maybe canyon could make a return as an external colour.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a few photos from our Iceland Honeymoon trip! Visited the Blue Lagoon and the old plane wreck. Awesome country to visit! My wife packed a WF and I packed an A30. We were able to get our bags on as personal items through both Spirit and Wow Air. Used the new cubes and they were nice! Especially the A30 big laundry cube! The DLBP was our day bag throughout the trip and was enough for water, snacks, and extra layers. Wouldn't have been the same trip without TB!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome photos! I’m headed to Iceland on Wow Air in June and have a ballistic A30. Was your A30 packed full or was it a bit squishable to get it to fit in the personal item sizer?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLib View Post
    Awesome photos! Iím headed to Iceland on Wow Air in June and have a ballistic A30. Was your A30 packed full or was it a bit squishable to get it to fit in the personal item sizer?
    Hey chaosLib, I didnt pack one ends of the bag. I kinda cheated because I had plenty of pockets on my jacket so I made sure I could fill them up with the items in that that I was carrying in that side compartment. The other two compartments were full. Once I went through security and boarded I put the stuff back in that end compartment. We also didn't get grief from the wow air staff. I would think the ballistic version wouldn't have an issue either. I would even think it would help contain the items inside without buldging. Hope you enjoy your trip! We had a blast!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Early this week, taco Tuesday with the medium Cafe bag.
    Your Photos Are Needed-8d1167d8-8cd6-4440-b4a2-4f3d890d3847-jpeg

Today I'm flying to India with the black halcyon brothers (I checked my Verde A45).
    Your Photos Are Needed-74b60fba-ad1c-455a-bf52-aac9dcd0ea34-jpeg

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just landed in Delhi!
    Your Photos Are Needed-31d11c24-b352-4e1d-aeb7-a73e8e2d1ce0-jpeg

massachusetts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my new synapse 19 at the corner of railroad and central in whitefish, montana. the perfect last day of an amazing week that included a trip to glacier national park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancingphysicist View Post
    Just landed in Delhi!
    Your Photos Are Needed-31d11c24-b352-4e1d-aeb7-a73e8e2d1ce0-jpeg
    Oh wow! Your picture made my day, @Dancingphysicist! This picture takes me back to a very happy place -- thank you! :)
    -m

Atlanta, GA USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look how that Nordic S25 just glows in front of that waterfall in Kaohsuing Taiwan....

Your Photos Are Needed-31f5ea35-031c-4454-9097-0740e064e597-jpeg
    current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color EEK! 好的朋友

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancingphysicist View Post
    Just landed in Delhi!
    The A45 looks great after being checked. Thanks for the photo.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sitting this evening in Boston Public Park, I spotted a burnt orange Smart Alec walking some distance away!

Filled with excitement, I ran after it... I think I surprised its owner when I complimented his choice, and showed him my Mars Red Travel Cubelet.

I asked if we could get a picture for the forum, and he very kindly obliged.

I am hopeful that he will make his way over here and see the picture! :D

-m

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone for sharing all the beautiful pictures!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
    The A45 looks great after being checked. Thanks for the photo.
    Not a scratch or mark!

Page 150 of 207 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast