Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 152 of 207 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3104
    Forum Member
    RDU Northern Carolina
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orlando GA? typo?

Montana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Winning Combination!

Tom Bihn and Coffee! When I saw the blog post about the collaboration between Tom Bihn and Birds & Beans Coffee, I placed an order right away. I didn't own a Small Cafe Bag yet, or anything in Burnt Orange. Again, a winning combination! I haven't tried the coffee yet, but it smells amazing. I ordered the recommended Scarlet Tanager Dark Roast. For those who haven't checked out birdsandbeanscoffee.com, you should! I can see why Tom Bihn did the collaboration.

Your Photos Are Needed-birds-beans-jpg
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    When I saw the blog post about the collaboration between Tom Bihn and Birds & Beans Coffee, I placed an order right away. I didn't own a Small Cafe Bag yet, or anything in Burnt Orange.
    Oh, I totally want one!! Alas, they are sold out...

Montana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    Oh, I totally want one!! Alas, they are sold out...
    Aww...that stinks!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A small Café bag wasn't even on my radar!

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In New Orleans for work but I found a morning for a bike sightseeing tour. My DLBP worked like a champ.

Refueling with a muffuletta at Napoleon House after a brief intense rain.

Jackson Square

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Orange County, CA, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my way to the beach cleanup with my Coyote DLBP

DLBC, WF, S19, Pilot, DLBP, PCSB, A30, SA plus other misc goodies.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone has a picture of Zest and Monarch side by side?

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Does anyone has a picture of Zest and Monarch side by side?
    Hi @backpack,

Take a look at @Badger's pictures in the first post of the Monarch, Sitka, and Fjord: Tasting Notes thread:
    https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...ing-notes.html

You can also look at @Ilkyway's mock ups simulating different colors of halcyon interiors with the new Nordic 400d Halcyon Synapse in post [#123] of the voting thread:

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post123471
    (Sorry for not having tidier links and embedding all the images; I'm on an iPhone with no Wi-Fi, and I keep getting tossed out when I try to do multiple copy/pastes and using the arguments for links.). You can go look at other pictures in the threads I've given, too.

moriond

ETA: Did you mean to post this question in the Discussion of New Colors, New Designs thread?
    https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...esigns-86.html

Just asking, because I couldn't see an obvious trigger for your color query in the mist recent posts of this thread, while there are questions about the limited edition (halcyon and other) colors in the other thread.
    Last edited by moriond; 05-26-2018 at 10:27 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hi @backpack,

Take a look at @Badger's pictures in the first post of the Monarch, Sitka, and Fjord: Tasting Notes thread:
    https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...ing-notes.html

You can also look at @Ilkyway's mock ups simulating different colors of halcyon interiors with the new Nordic 400d Halcyon Synapse in post [#123] of the voting thread:

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post123471
    (Sorry for not having tidier links and embedding all the images; I'm on an iPhone with no Wi-Fi, and I keep getting tossed out when I try to do multiple copy/pastes and using the arguments for links.). You can go look at other pictures in the threads I've given, too.

moriond

ETA: Did you mean to post this question in the Discussion of New Colors, New Designs thread?
    https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...esigns-86.html

Just asking, because I couldn't see an obvious trigger for your color query in the mist recent posts of this thread, while there are questions about the limited edition (halcyon and other) colors in the other thread.
    Thank you so much!

I saw a post about vintage Halcyon colors and followed the link to the blog posts describing all the Limited Edition Halcyon colors, I could make up a gradient between Fjord and Sitka, I have Norwest Sky and Island.

I suspected that Zest was lighter and more fruity than Monarch and the picture confirmed it.

I have more trouble visualizing warm colors than cool ones, I have been able to buy cool colors items, including TB items, that coordinate with my wardrobe with much success.

However, I am using warm colors watercolor pencils and markers because I want to use accurate colors to represent birds.
    It is more difficult for me to match those colors than, the ones for cool color birds like Blue Jays or Indigo Bunting. I did manage to find the perfect orange for female Cardinals.
    So I am thinking that the orange color family should be the first warm color to be expended.

I buy each color individually because I'd rather have few high quality supplies in colors are really love than sets with colors that are never used and others that are used extensively.

Sorry for the tome, I get exited talking about, using and make art with colors :)
    Last edited by backpack; 05-27-2018 at 03:04 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packing for my upcoming trip. 4 nights, me and two kids, one Medium Road Duffel. The weather here lately is chilly in the morning, hot in the afternoon, so it has been challenging to get it all into one bag (with swimming stuff!). My Parental Unit will carry my iPad Mini and knitting, as well as my raincoat.

One PCSB per person for clothes, Lifeventure toiletry bag, Second Aid Kit for travel meds, Eagle Creek half specter for my swimming stuff and sleep shirt, 3DOC for chargers and my little white noise machine. Travel trays in the lid pocket. Diapers are packed in all the gaps. A book and journal on top (didn't want to block the view of the PCSBs so they aren't pictured). Nearly ready to go!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Packing for my upcoming trip. 4 nights, me and two kids, one Medium Road Duffel. The weather here lately is chilly in the morning, hot in the afternoon, so it has been challenging to get it all into one bag (with swimming stuff!). My Parental Unit will carry my iPad Mini and knitting, as well as my raincoat.

One PCSB per person for clothes, Lifeventure toiletry bag, Second Aid Kit for travel meds, Eagle Creek half specter for my swimming stuff and sleep shirt, 3DOC for chargers and my little white noise machine. Travel trays in the lid pocket. Diapers are packed in all the gaps. A book and journal on top (didn't want to block the view of the PCSBs so they aren't pictured). Nearly ready to go!
    Nicely done! Thanks for sharing the picture and have fun!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Indigo hour at the Public Gardens of Halifax...when light is a poem and magic fills the spaces in-between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KmK; 05-30-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Forum Member
    Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would this be Halifax, NS? I lived there 20 years ago...............fellow Canadian?

Forum Member
    Florida, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-tb-pcsb-jpg

Trusty Steel Dyneema PCSB hitched a ride with me on my most recent trip.

Although too big to use as a packing cube in my NFTD, I folded it into the bottom of the bag, along with a small Shop Bag, to handle EDC stuff during my stay.

Page 152 of 207 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast