1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153
Results 2,281 to 2,292 of 2292
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UV A45 PCBP and Red Blend DLBC - which does take on a convenient purple cast when needed, doesn't it - accompanying me for coffee and a snack this morning.
    Your Photos Are Needed-d6nibtngxd-xcc0euheky2qy8iooyr5l6rhc6umiwaj__r9_gbaik_d5j8zkuzovjkmkx0me9hjt-u-f5kwcm_gud31wkzd5-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took an old friend to coffee today...

Your Photos Are Needed-57659b29-98f2-42ac-9db8-eb560a61ad6e-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an awesome mini organizer pouch with my recent order, and I immediately put it to use as a pocket emotional bugout bag.

Your Photos Are Needed-20180610_175424-jpg
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! What are the blue and red things sitting directly on top of the pouch?

Quote Originally Posted by kieri View Post
    I got an awesome mini organizer pouch with my recent order, and I immediately put it to use as a pocket emotional bugout bag.

Your Photos Are Needed-20180610_175424-jpg
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Nice! What are the blue and red things sitting directly on top of the pouch?
    An old Sansa mp3 player loaded with audiobooks, podcasts and favorite songs, and a teeny tiny tin of Tiger Balm (I've had trouble kicking a chest cold).
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is me looking out from Chicago Navy Pier. It was our last stop on the way out. I have my jacket strung through the handel straps which is usually where I keep my jacket if I'm traveling with one. Also included another with my DLBP at the bean.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The A30 pcbp in The Village, Crescent St, and St Catherine St in Montreal

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daylight Backpack in Original Halycon , used for carrying my casual birding stuff. Such a good bag! (Benson Marina, Logan UT area )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love the Village! We spend a week in Montreal every July!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pop Tote as an overnight bag. I was a little sad that I could not use my Night Flight Travel Duffel, with its more comfy carry strap, but the 8 1/2 x 11 papers would not have fit.
    Another advantage of the Pop Tote: the ability to tuck my Side Kick inside when going through airport security.

Your Photos Are Needed-pop_tote-jpg
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't seem to get bored of taking pictures of my Travel Cubelet enjoying a morning cappuccino! :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my Sidekick at the movies, with a hot chocolate.

Your Photos Are Needed-sidekick-jpg
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153