1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 153 of 160 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2388
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UV A45 PCBP and Red Blend DLBC - which does take on a convenient purple cast when needed, doesn't it - accompanying me for coffee and a snack this morning.
    Your Photos Are Needed-d6nibtngxd-xcc0euheky2qy8iooyr5l6rhc6umiwaj__r9_gbaik_d5j8zkuzovjkmkx0me9hjt-u-f5kwcm_gud31wkzd5-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took an old friend to coffee today...

Your Photos Are Needed-57659b29-98f2-42ac-9db8-eb560a61ad6e-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an awesome mini organizer pouch with my recent order, and I immediately put it to use as a pocket emotional bugout bag.

Your Photos Are Needed-20180610_175424-jpg
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! What are the blue and red things sitting directly on top of the pouch?

Quote Originally Posted by kieri View Post
    I got an awesome mini organizer pouch with my recent order, and I immediately put it to use as a pocket emotional bugout bag.

Your Photos Are Needed-20180610_175424-jpg
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Nice! What are the blue and red things sitting directly on top of the pouch?
    An old Sansa mp3 player loaded with audiobooks, podcasts and favorite songs, and a teeny tiny tin of Tiger Balm (I've had trouble kicking a chest cold).
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is me looking out from Chicago Navy Pier. It was our last stop on the way out. I have my jacket strung through the handel straps which is usually where I keep my jacket if I'm traveling with one. Also included another with my DLBP at the bean.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The A30 pcbp in The Village, Crescent St, and St Catherine St in Montreal

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daylight Backpack in Original Halycon , used for carrying my casual birding stuff. Such a good bag! (Benson Marina, Logan UT area )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love the Village! We spend a week in Montreal every July!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pop Tote as an overnight bag. I was a little sad that I could not use my Night Flight Travel Duffel, with its more comfy carry strap, but the 8 1/2 x 11 papers would not have fit.
    Another advantage of the Pop Tote: the ability to tuck my Side Kick inside when going through airport security.

Your Photos Are Needed-pop_tote-jpg
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't seem to get bored of taking pictures of my Travel Cubelet enjoying a morning cappuccino! :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my Sidekick at the movies, with a hot chocolate.

Your Photos Are Needed-sidekick-jpg
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

TB Ravelry Moderator Mausermama's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TB Represent!

My son and I are driving from Jacksonville, FL to Tulsa, OK. Heís going to work as an inter during the month of July for a curriculum publishing company. I am a contractor for the company, so I have the pleasure of riding shotgun. Iíll spend a couple of days there doing some work and then will fly back to Florida.

Itís a bit of an odd trip. From Oklahoma, my son will be leaving to drive north to Breckinridge, CO to be a part of our family vacation. Because Iíve got available trunk space, I packed a Medium Yeoman Duffle containing my hiking boots, wool socks, Stetson, and a skirt Iím knitting. Those will be nice to not have to pack in the airplane when I head out later in July.

After Colorado, he will drive back to Jacksonville solo. He love photography and is planning to stop and take a lot of pictures, so he packed a bag containing just photo gear.

Hereís a shot taken this morning. This is just a few of the TB bags weíve taken along for the ride. The Yeoman Duffle was still in the trunk, and my Side Kick was on my hip when I took it.

Hanging, Iíve got my Original Halcyon Makerís Bag, which contains all of my work items. Hanging next to it is my Pop Tote in Navy, which contains my knitting, iPad, and pursy stuff. Hanging off the handle of the cart is a Mini Yeoman Duffle (Aubergine) that is carrying my CPAP.

On the floor of the bag are my sonís Brain Bag (likely his all time favorite of the bunch), his Smart Alec, and my Aeronaut 45 (Aubergine). The Brain Bag is carrying his motel clothing and toiletries. The Smart Alec contains his photography stuff. My Aeronaut has all of my clothes, toiletries, and tea-making supples.

We are doing the drive over three days. I have had blood clots in the past, so I like to take plenty of breaks with walks. Next break is coming up in a few minutes: Beale Street in Memphis.

We are having a great time on this trip. Both of us love our TB collection. Side Note: This is the first time Iíve taken my A45 and not used packing cubes in the main compartment. Instead I utilized the tie-downs. I needed to pack for road travel as well as office clothing. I think I now prefer this method. It is super easy to live out of the bag without having to dive into the packing cubes. On one side pocket Iím using a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag to keep track of my toiletries. The other side is carrying my tea supplies (Size 2 Travel Stuff Sack), my Kindle in its Etsy case, and some power cords and Jackery in a little TB fabric zipper bag (I never can remember the name of it, but itís not a pouch. Itís the one that has a little hook.) Everything has its place and is easy to access and remove.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Packed my beloved Skookum Dog medium road duffel for a conference this week in Portland. I happily discovered that the Makerís bag with file folders in it tucks perfectly under the handles, and it will be great for daily meetings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NWhikergal; 06-24-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    TB Represent!

My son and I are driving from Jacksonville, FL to Tulsa, OK. He’s going to work as an inter during the month of July for a curriculum publishing company. I am a contractor for the company, so I have the pleasure of riding shotgun. I’ll spend a couple of days there doing some work and then will fly back to Florida.

It’s a bit of an odd trip. From Oklahoma, my son will be leaving to drive north to Breckinridge, CO to be a part of our family vacation. Because I’ve got available trunk space, I packed a Medium Yeoman Duffle containing my hiking boots, wool socks, Stetson, and a skirt I’m knitting. Those will be nice to not have to pack in the airplane when I head out later in July.

After Colorado, he will drive back to Jacksonville solo. He love photography and is planning to stop and take a lot of pictures, so he packed a bag containing just photo gear.

Here’s a shot taken this morning. This is just a few of the TB bags we’ve taken along for the ride. The Yeoman Duffle was still in the trunk, and my Side Kick was on my hip when I took it.

Hanging, I’ve got my Original Halcyon Maker’s Bag, which contains all of my work items. Hanging next to it is my Pop Tote in Navy, which contains my knitting, iPad, and pursy stuff. Hanging off the handle of the cart is a Mini Yeoman Duffle (Aubergine) that is carrying my CPAP.

On the floor of the bag are my son’s Brain Bag (likely his all time favorite of the bunch), his Smart Alec, and my Aeronaut 45 (Aubergine). The Brain Bag is carrying his motel clothing and toiletries. The Smart Alec contains his photography stuff. My Aeronaut has all of my clothes, toiletries, and tea-making supples.

We are doing the drive over three days. I have had blood clots in the past, so I like to take plenty of breaks with walks. Next break is coming up in a few minutes: Beale Street in Memphis.

We are having a great time on this trip. Both of us love our TB collection. Side Note: This is the first time I’ve taken my A45 and not used packing cubes in the main compartment. Instead I utilized the tie-downs. I needed to pack for road travel as well as office clothing. I think I now prefer this method. It is super easy to live out of the bag without having to dive into the packing cubes. On one side pocket I’m using a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag to keep track of my toiletries. The other side is carrying my tea supplies (Size 2 Travel Stuff Sack), my Kindle in its Etsy case, and some power cords and Jackery in a little TB fabric zipper bag (I never can remember the name of it, but it’s not a pouch. It’s the one that has a little hook.) Everything has its place and is easy to access and remove.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I live in Tulsa! I hope your son’s internship is a great experience. Please let me know if either of you need any suggestions for places to eat or visit while you are in T Town. If you need anything at all, just ask!

Page 153 of 160 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast