Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 154 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2501
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    TB Represent!

My son and I are driving from Jacksonville, FL to Tulsa, OK. Heís going to work as an inter during the month of July for a curriculum publishing company. I am a contractor for the company, so I have the pleasure of riding shotgun. Iíll spend a couple of days there doing some work and then will fly back to Florida.

Itís a bit of an odd trip. From Oklahoma, my son will be leaving to drive north to Breckinridge, CO to be a part of our family vacation. Because Iíve got available trunk space, I packed a Medium Yeoman Duffle containing my hiking boots, wool socks, Stetson, and a skirt Iím knitting. Those will be nice to not have to pack in the airplane when I head out later in July.

After Colorado, he will drive back to Jacksonville solo. He love photography and is planning to stop and take a lot of pictures, so he packed a bag containing just photo gear.

Hereís a shot taken this morning. This is just a few of the TB bags weíve taken along for the ride. The Yeoman Duffle was still in the trunk, and my Side Kick was on my hip when I took it.

Hanging, Iíve got my Original Halcyon Makerís Bag, which contains all of my work items. Hanging next to it is my Pop Tote in Navy, which contains my knitting, iPad, and pursy stuff. Hanging off the handle of the cart is a Mini Yeoman Duffle (Aubergine) that is carrying my CPAP.

On the floor of the bag are my sonís Brain Bag (likely his all time favorite of the bunch), his Smart Alec, and my Aeronaut 45 (Aubergine). The Brain Bag is carrying his motel clothing and toiletries. The Smart Alec contains his photography stuff. My Aeronaut has all of my clothes, toiletries, and tea-making supples.

We are doing the drive over three days. I have had blood clots in the past, so I like to take plenty of breaks with walks. Next break is coming up in a few minutes: Beale Street in Memphis.

We are having a great time on this trip. Both of us love our TB collection. Side Note: This is the first time Iíve taken my A45 and not used packing cubes in the main compartment. Instead I utilized the tie-downs. I needed to pack for road travel as well as office clothing. I think I now prefer this method. It is super easy to live out of the bag without having to dive into the packing cubes. On one side pocket Iím using a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag to keep track of my toiletries. The other side is carrying my tea supplies (Size 2 Travel Stuff Sack), my Kindle in its Etsy case, and some power cords and Jackery in a little TB fabric zipper bag (I never can remember the name of it, but itís not a pouch. Itís the one that has a little hook.) Everything has its place and is easy to access and remove.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I live in Tulsa! I hope your sonís internship is a great experience. Please let me know if either of you need any suggestions for places to eat or visit while you are in T Town. If you need anything at all, just ask!

TB Ravelry Moderator Mausermama's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much, @AshleyM! I know my son will appreciate it. We arrived yesterday about 1:30 in the afternoon and drove straight to the office. Itís located in Bixby. They put him to work right away. He is interested in the downtown area, coffee shops, camera shops, and the whereabouts of the shipping container shopping area. He read about it online. I know he wonít have time to check things out during the week, but he will love using his weekends to explore his new home. He is only here for the month of July and then heíll drive up to Breckinridge to join the rest of the family. I know heís going to have a great time!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Boxyard is the shipping container place. It is fun. I am a photographer as well. Thereís a local camera shop called Apertures he might enjoy, as well as some of the little galleries here and there. If he is in town the first Friday of July (is that before the CO trip?), he should check out the First Friday events downtown. That is really when that part of town is its liveliest. Have a wonderful visit! Let me know if you need anything!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to get my sketch on during a lunch break on a hike. And no, I am not quitting my day job, lol. This was the first time I had taken my TB sketchbook on a hike, and it will not be the last. Pictured is the start of a sketch for fun. Happy 4th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    I decided to get my sketch on during a lunch break on a hike. And no, I am not quitting my day job, lol. This was the first time I had taken my TB sketchbook on a hike, and it will not be the last. Pictured is the start of a sketch for fun. Happy 4th!

It is a lovely and true to life rendering NWhikergal, you have talent, please keep it up and share with us! :)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nailed babyís first flight carry-on only! Pictured is 1 week for 2 adults + 1 little for a 2-state adventure. Trip included business attire (plus his/hers dress shoes in A45) and baby gear (Smart Alec). The baby carrier is in the handle of the A45 and the stroller (yes, the stroller!) is in the large shop bag. I had ziploc bags in each side pocket of the SA with emergency clothes and a diaper change kit ó so handy! Iím thankful I got the SA before it retired. We each had one clear 3D cube tethered in the A45, and I also had a travel cubelet packed in to use as a purse after arrival. Going through security with this setup was a breeze. Transferring from shuttle to plane to train was so easy and she was such a good traveler. Canít wait for our next trip!

Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Nailed babyís first flight carry-on only! Pictured is 1 week for 2 adults + 1 little for a 2-state adventure. Trip included business attire (plus his/hers dress shoes in A45) and baby gear (Smart Alec). The baby carrier is in the handle of the A45 and the stroller (yes, the stroller!) is in the large shop bag. I had ziploc bags in each side pocket of the SA with emergency clothes and a diaper change kit ó so handy! Iím thankful I got the SA before it retired. We each had one clear 3D cube tethered in the A45, and I also had a travel cubelet packed in to use as a purse after arrival. Going through security with this setup was a breeze. Transferring from shuttle to plane to train was so easy and she was such a good traveler. Canít wait for our next trip!

I am seriously impressed!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a cutie!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, she's a cutie!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Nailed baby’s first flight carry-on only! Pictured is 1 week for 2 adults + 1 little for a 2-state adventure. Trip included business attire (plus his/hers dress shoes in A45) and baby gear (Smart Alec). The baby carrier is in the handle of the A45 and the stroller (yes, the stroller!) is in the large shop bag. I had ziploc bags in each side pocket of the SA with emergency clothes and a diaper change kit — so handy! I’m thankful I got the SA before it retired. We each had one clear 3D cube tethered in the A45, and I also had a travel cubelet packed in to use as a purse after arrival. Going through security with this setup was a breeze. Transferring from shuttle to plane to train was so easy and she was such a good traveler. Can’t wait for our next trip!
    Loved this! How fortunate she is to have two cool parents to get her traveling early in life :)
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

That funny moment when you realize that your bag and your book and your coffee match...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_1907-jpg

Our guy and his FJN.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started the morning by indulging in an everything pretzel with cream cheese and a cappuccino.

How sitting on my front porch on this rainy morning. I don't do this enough!
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_20180721_085151-jpg  Your Photos Are Needed-img_20180721_100156-jpg 
    -m

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-on_the_way-jpg
    At BOS waiting to board for SEA.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dad Bag ready to explore the zoo!

Page 154 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast