Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 155 of 181 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2713
    Forum Member
    Brooklyn, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many TB colors look good with the green decor at my local coffee haunt! Today it's the Deep Blue / Grass MCB.

Your Photos Are Needed-ohj_zxhskl0gabvdghq4ejifsg1fvhh63ei9vxrptfxcqsjnmaf4zf0p1z_si9yvjmma0yt14adp81liua3lrpnfu_pya5cs-jpg

The Earth, we share.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazique View Post
    Many TB colors look good with the green decor at my local coffee haunt! Today it's the Deep Blue / Grass MCB.
    Wow! It is even nicer in SCB!
    I have a similar combo with my Stowaway.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The often unmentioned but super awesome TB key strap.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Succumbed to the siren song of discontinued colours on Ebay... and the joy of shop bags! (Monarch, Solar, Sitka)

I seem to have two colour personalities.... the 'cool' grey/blue of Steel, Cloud, Fjord, Island and to a lesser extent, Sitka (can't wait to see Nebulous in person)
    And then the other side of me likes the hot citrus of Solar, Zest, Monarch and even Iberian... Monarch is like a happy cherry tomato colour

I think I like them in family combinations... Sitka on it's own isn't thrilling to me though I know there are a ton of Sitka fans... and Iberian I really don't like unless it's mixed with the other citrus colours... I haven't seen Kiwi in person, but I would hope it mixes well with Solar/Zest/Monarch/Iberian... that combo is just crying out for a lime green colour

And then there's the lovely autumnal mix of Olive/Canyon/Mars Red...
    So many colours - so little time

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20180807_154407-1-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sister Bryn with her packing cube shoulder bag, when we visited Emerald Isle, NC a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Idaho
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Succumbed to the siren song of discontinued colours on Ebay... and the joy of shop bags! (Monarch, Solar, Sitka)

I seem to have two colour personalities.... the 'cool' grey/blue of Steel, Cloud, Fjord, Island and to a lesser extent, Sitka (can't wait to see Nebulous in person)
    And then the other side of me likes the hot citrus of Solar, Zest, Monarch and even Iberian... Monarch is like a happy cherry tomato colour

I think I like them in family combinations... Sitka on it's own isn't thrilling to me though I know there are a ton of Sitka fans... and Iberian I really don't like unless it's mixed with the other citrus colours... I haven't seen Kiwi in person, but I would hope it mixes well with Solar/Zest/Monarch/Iberian... that combo is just crying out for a lime green colour

And then there's the lovely autumnal mix of Olive/Canyon/Mars Red...
    So many colours - so little time

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20180807_154407-1-jpg
    I've been watching ebay for some bright colors lately, and drooled HARD at all the recent listings. If only my bank account could keep up with my love of colors!
    Love the bright colors of your shop bags!
    Aubergine/steel MB, Aubergine/wasabi pilot , Aubergine/island SE, Aubergine/NWS Lswift, Black/fjord Sswift, Alphaviolet/NWS S25, Alphaviolet/viridian SK, Black/UV S19...and buying more! Aubergine and Alphaviolet lover!!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Kensington Gardens with the Daylight Backpack.
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_20180805_194810-jpg 
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kictchari Dahl for Dinner at Farmacy with my Mars Red Travel Cubelet.
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_20180805_212850-jpg 
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good friend of mine, who is now again a co-worker, brought in his Smart Alec that he purchased soon after I got my first Smart Alec when we worked together back in the day. This would have been in 2004 or 2005, I believe.

Seeing it walk in totally made an already wonderful morning that much more wonderful! :)

Edit: just admiring this Smart Alec as the day goes on reminds me of how the design evolved with time.

This iteration of the Smart Alec had a round insert for the grab handle at the top. This was later replaced with a poron foam filled grab handle.

The side zippers had a layer of the 1000d Cordura to protect from the elements. This would later be updated with Aquaguard zippers.

The lining was made with 500d Cordura, and featured open organizer pockets. This would later be replaced with a 200d Halcyon lining and zippered organizer pockets.

No tears, no ripped seams. Oh, and this was before the day of o-rings!
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_20180808_084917-jpg 
    Last edited by maverick; 08-08-2018 at 07:04 AM.
    -m

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a time before O-rings? O_O

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went for a walk with my wife and son yesterday evening and took my DLBP to hold our stuff.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hereís my comparison photo of The Truck:
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpg
    Left to right: Truck, Swift, Makerís Bag, Little Swift

Note that the MB is my everyday carry and is set for me to leave for work. The two Swifts contain a few items to stand upright. The Truck is empty. I have not yet used the Truck, but it has a nice drop and I like that it can stand on itís own empty.

ETA: Sorry, photo is upside down ó Iíll need to fix that later.
    Last edited by jrs; 08-15-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off to Canada

Hi!

I'm off to Canada for the weekend. My father-in-law's brother, who has been battling cancer for some time, was just moved to hospice care. My wife and son went and visited when I was in Bedford, so I'm taking an opportunity this weekend to go spend some time with him.

He really likes the pizza from a local pizza place. Actually, it's a family tradition that goes back to Mona's grandfather. Whenever Mona's family from Canada comes down, we always get pizza from this place. I'm glad to be able to bring some pizza for him to be able to enjoy, and I'm grateful that the Small Zip-Top Shop Bag enables me to easily carry the pizza (which was cut and stacked inside three large glassware containers). There are also a couple of packs of Marks & Spencers shortbread cookies in there.

I did mention to Mona that it's probably better for him to eat fruits and vegetables rather than pizza. At the same time, I recognize that at a certain stage, you just want to enjoy the small things that bring you comfort.

My stuff -- a change of clothes in a packing cube, toiletries in a Spiff Kit, MacBook, iPad (only because I'm on the hook for some web edits this weekend, and want to be able to see how it looks on different devices), and a notebook, power and other accessories in a Freudian Slip are in a Synapse 19.

My wallet, passport, phone, lip balm and mints are inside the Travel Cubelet.

I just wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone at TOM BIHN for helping to make travel super easy! Thank you!! :)
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_20180818_084244-jpg 
    -m

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My small YSS hooked to the seatback with a clip for my little bottle. Power cords are corralled in a qkit inside. And the DLBP, one of my all time favorite TB bags.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting coffee with my navy solar S19. Luckily I was able to locate a N95 face mask at the hardware store, since the Seattle air is so bad right now, it is recommended to stay inside unless you are wearing one. :(

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Page 155 of 181 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast