Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 156 of 183 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2736
    Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A slightly uninspiring photo but when travelling Tristar carry on only, I had forgotten how useful a PCBP was at the destination.

My fantastic new Island PCBP on swimming pool duty with the kids. Perfect for towels and swimming gear. Just the right size and the fabric didnít matter if it got wet.

Loving having it in Island for a splash of colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

The Steel City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20180819_155656_038-jpg

My new Synapse 19 at The Point with my new bike.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Oh happy, happy, joy, joy! I picked up my Truck in Nebulous Grey this afternoon, and I can't wait to try it out. I am really thrilled that its inherent structure means it stands upright and ready to be filled. For those who were fans of steel dyneema/halcyon, it is a great color. It is the color I have at times wished for in the sometimes changing shades of ballistic steel. Unfortunately in the photo I took with my phone, it appears more light than it does in person, as it is a fairly deep grey.

Last edited by NWhikergal; 08-29-2018 at 10:02 PM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn Synapse 25 by Brennan McKissick, on Flickr

I'll have some more in color when I get my C41 scans back from the lab.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOOOOO, North West Sky Aether is replacing Carbon in the packing cubes. What a wonderful neutral!!!! I wonder if it will replace the violet in the Travel Cubelet?

Singapore
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A beautiful morning taking the bus with the youngest to school and helping her carry the flowers she got for her teachers on Teachersí Day.

@mrbrown on Twitter, happy owner of a Black Original Halcyon A45, Navy and Burnt Orange A30s, Navy Tristar, Navy WF, Navy NFTD, Navy DLBC, Navy Pilot, Navy and Burnt Orange Co-Pilots, Navy, Burnt Orange, Nordic and Black Halcyon Side Effects, Burnt Orange, French Blue and Nordic Halcyon DLBPs, Linen SCB, Nordic Halycon S25, Nordic Halycon HsJ, Burnt Orange Maker's Bag, and Burnt Orange, Navy and Original Halcyon S19s (yes three, because they are THAT awesome).

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PT waiting at the hospital.

Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpeg

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawn Truck and Its Little Friends

I can tell already that I'm going to love the Truck! It's going to be so versatile. Maiden voyage today to run errands. And I love Cubelets! I need to add the newest colors just released to complete my collection. The sticker is Wasabi.
    Your Photos Are Needed-tb-truck-jpg
    Last edited by lizziejean3; 09-02-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB version of the Russian nesting dolls. (I could have gone on further with travel trays and cubelets...)

Bike helmet (with camera and binoculars nested within) is in zLSB along with a packing cube and packable raincoat. The zSSB fits inside with SE, wallet, and flight necessities packed in the (eventually seat-back) PCSB.

And we’re off!

Last edited by Traveltech; 09-03-2018 at 08:18 AM.
    Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A morning at Halifax Public Gardens for the dahliasí last hurrah for this year...for a little writing...and a bird of paradise.

Forum Member
    Deep South, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_3807-1-jpg

Woo hoo! Broke in my new Zip Top Shop Bag today. I love that it fits the same stuff as the open top but has security.
    S19, Pilot, S25, SE, NFTD, SCB, LCB, LS- in that order, all in Halcyon. Newest: Brain Bag. Oh, and some Shop Bags and Travel Cubelets. And some pouches. And a couple of Organizer Wallets. And a SSK. And some stuff sacks. And a laundry sack. But I'm not hooked on TB.

Forum Member
    Deep South, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_3817-jpgYour Photos Are Needed-img_3821-jpgYour Photos Are Needed-img_3822-jpg

In the category of "Things few people I know care about," I present the fact that the large Zip top shop bag can hold all the powerlifting gear I needed for a coaching seminar today. I was even able to get my odds and ends (in the thing that comes with the LS) and toiletries (SSK) in the bag. The padded handles were up to the task of making it comfortable to carry. My electronic, purse, water, snacks, etc. went into the S19.
    S19, Pilot, S25, SE, NFTD, SCB, LCB, LS- in that order, all in Halcyon. Newest: Brain Bag. Oh, and some Shop Bags and Travel Cubelets. And some pouches. And a couple of Organizer Wallets. And a SSK. And some stuff sacks. And a laundry sack. But I'm not hooked on TB.

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small Zip Top Shop Bag as my every day carry bag.Your Photos Are Needed-1536665190025-1224x1166-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my fjord PCBP, and it's perfect on planes (the bottom compartment is great for slippers), and it's plenty bag enough for hiking/walking. In 2017 it went to Shetland; this year, it got to visit fjords in Faroe this year.
    Your Photos Are Needed-shetland2017-jpg

Your Photos Are Needed-kallurin-jpg

Page 156 of 183 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast