1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2388
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRD View Post
    TB products, still darn handy even in a rolling suitcase.
    Which bags are those?
    MCB - Olive/Cloud MB - Aubergine/NWS STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a PCSB in original Nordic or Sitka.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Packing Cube Shoulder Bags (PCBS)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    Looks like Packing Cube Shoulder Bags (PCBS)
    Luv is right, theyíre PCSBs packed full.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRD View Post
    Luv is right, they’re PCSBs packed full.
    Thanks! I pictured PCSBs as being larger, but those look pretty compact.
    MCB - Olive/Cloud MB - Aubergine/NWS STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a PCSB in original Nordic or Sitka.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flew to Munich last weekend with the A45 and the MCB. The MCB held my camera gear, phone, wallet, passport, and some odds and ends. If I wasnít taking my camera then the A45 would have been all I needed. Itís difficult not to take a mirrorless camera because it is so compact and itís a good excuse to use the MCB Your Photos Are Needed

Using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmakes View Post
    Thanks! I pictured PCSBs as being larger, but those look pretty compact.
    Itís a pretty good size. Here is one with my sidekick, regular ipad and a water bottle in it.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pictured PCSBs as being larger, but those look pretty compact.
    They're both! I used to carry my swim stuff in a small tote bag. That's Chacos, a small towel, swim shorts, a sleeveless tee and a LS rash guard. The PCSB holds all that, but in a more compact, tidy space.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to the TB store in August of 2017 after researching all sorts of travel bags online. Since I was going to be in WA state for several days, it seemed fortuitous to stop by and see the bags in person.... Cody helped me out and then Mike took over when Cody went out back for some training... I bought a black halcyon/island SE on that first visit. Since then I have bought and traded for many many (many) bags.

Fast forward a year+ and I'm back in WA with my A30, small zip shop bag, and many bits & bobs, for another long birthday weekend, so I had to stop by the Mothership again... Lo and behold, I get to see both Cody and Mike again and also met the lovely Kat. Super nice folks and so nice to thank them in person for all their help!

Also finally saw the Stowaway in person... it's such a particular bag, I'm sure it's perfect for some folks, but not for me. I settled for a burnt orange double zip pouch since my pre-order was simultaneously delivering to my office in CA and will be waiting when I return...

Here's the happy building!

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20181101_123313-1-jpg
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I went to the TB store in August of 2017 after researching all sorts of travel bags online. Since I was going to be in WA state for several days, it seemed fortuitous to stop by and see the bags in person.... Cody helped me out and then Mike took over when Cody went out back for some training... I bought a black halcyon/island SE on that first visit. Since then I have bought and traded for many many (many) bags.

Fast forward a year+ and I'm back in WA with my A30, small zip shop bag, and many bits & bobs, for another long birthday weekend, so I had to stop by the Mothership again... Lo and behold, I get to see both Cody and Mike again and also met the lovely Kat. Super nice folks and so nice to thank them in person for all their help!

Also finally saw the Stowaway in person... it's such a particular bag, I'm sure it's perfect for some folks, but not for me. I settled for a burnt orange double zip pouch since my pre-order was simultaneously delivering to my office in CA and will be waiting when I return...

Here's the happy building!

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20181101_123313-1-jpg
    But… surely you could have also included at least one picture of a bag or accessory in your post --- maybe a Burnt Orange Double Organizer Pouch?

morions

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    But… surely you could have also included at least one picture of a bag or accessory in your post --- maybe a Burnt Orange Double Organizer Pouch?

morions
    I'm trying! upload difficulties w/the hotel WiFi...maybe tomorrow the WiFi gods will smile upon me

EDIT: here we go: Navy/NWSky A30 with assorted cubes & pouches (and the perpetual attempt to knit a scarf), the new Burnt Orange double zip pouch (great for receipts, etc), and the small zip shop bag which goes under the plane seat

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20181101_210312-1-jpg
    Last edited by G42; 11-02-2018 at 08:47 AM.
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoying a nice, warm cappuccino on this beautiful, wet morning. :)
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KmK View Post
    On the fence...

And...for some reason itís never occurred to me before today to do this... but it works well on a rain-on, rain-off, day:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love that jacket! What brand is it?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My rainy day was made cheerful by the arrival of a most anticipated event, Tom Bihn Box Day! All those lovely purples Your Photos Are Needed

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three grays! Nebulous S19 on its first day at work, NWS key strap, steel organizer pouch. And of course my black pop tote. Soooooo pretty!

Your Photos Are Needed-tom-bihn-greys-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First day to work with my new DLBP:
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20181108_072933004-jpg