Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 160 of 176 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2630
    Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Field Journal Notebook in Azure holding kids' drawing stuff while my youngest and I are out for lunch.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A morning cappuccino with the Travel Cubelet! :)
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got my partner/boyfriend a Pilot for his birthday in August. He was never fully convinced on my appreciation for Tom Bihn until he got his own bag. He uses it daily. Here it is in his letterpress studio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conscripted my Pop Tote into grocery duty for the big pre-Thanksgiving shop.
    Your Photos Are Needed-kitchen-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Travel Cublet, as an Organizer Pouch for Dell Precision M4800 Accesories

I have to assist my colleague to take over his tasks for 1 whole month of November, as he is on a long contract leave. Therefore, rather than bringing my usual 13" Ultrabook as my usual job is on the road - I brought my bulkier, thicker, heavier 15" Dell Precision M4800 with me, everyday the past weeks. I haven't really find a leisure use for my recent order Dawn Travel Cubelet, but I really like the TC can carry my 180W power brick neatly.

Your Photos Are Needed-travel-cublet-dell-precision-m4800-power-adaptor-jpg
    Apologized for the messy table. It is one of those quick why-not a photo moment, for a quick share.
    It has been my routine, every morning to take out the Accessories from the TC and assembled back the power brick.

Your Photos Are Needed-travel-cublet-inside-m4800-jpg
    I amazed to be able to neatly place all these stubborn cords, neatly. And to be neatly, as well - insert into my rear DLBC - side by side with slanted SK.
    Last edited by weirdguy; 11-20-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    White-grid Halcyon on white-grid chair at the cafe in the Museum of Contemporary Art in Denver, Colorado. (And the Parental Unit has been great for carrying around layers of clothing, since Denver's temperature varies widely during the day.)

Your Photos Are Needed-img_0626-jpg
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Pronouns: she/her

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-side-kick-mars-red-canyon-accident-shot-jpg
    An accident shot
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my way home from Colorado I was in a first class seat whose under-seat storage space wasn't as tall as usual so I had to put my CPAP on its side, leaving no room for my Parental Unit of stuff for the flight--but there was also this narrow space between the aisle and the main seatpost. It was a nice surprise to find that my Parental Unit fit there, leaving the other under-seat space for my CPAP! (The CPAP was in a small Shop Bag.)

Your Photos Are Needed-img_0690-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_0691-jpg 

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-20181120_080057-jpg

My Standard Spiff Kit as an on-the-go workspace organizer. Top pocket is earbuds, Post-its, a notebook, assorted writing utensils, and a ¥100 coin to take the battery cover on and off my Bluetooth keyboard. Bottom pockets are Padded Organizer Pouch for Apple mouse, various USB, USB-C, and dedicated charging cords. The hook worked pretty well to hold it on the desk--it would have been perfect with one of those little non-skid silicone pads to keep it from sliding.

When all packed up, it easily holds the above plus two AA batteries, another pair of earbuds, a stand-alone USB charging block, and my combo charging block/cord for my computer and external devices which has 4 USB and one USB-C port. I pull out the mouse pouch and pack that separately, but I think it could actually fit.

I don't trust my Apple keyboard to stay turned off in transit, so I take out the batteries. I just ordered a First Aid Pouchkin which I hope will fit the two AA batteries and coin so they're not rolling around loose in the bigger pocket.

I never warmed to the Spiff Kit for toiletries, but I LOVE it for this purpose!
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aubergine S25, UV SSB and a Dawn TC. My current favorite EDC :)

Your Photos Are Needed-dda8cb7c-2f4c-40d4-8dd7-83d2c41f8362-jpeg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RDR3 View Post
    Aubergine S25, UV SSB and a Dawn TC. My current favorite EDC :)
    All that beautiful purple!
    A45 - Black Halcyon/NWS MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian/Dawn TT - UV/Sitka/Monarch

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a LCB or MCB in original Nordic. Okay fine, anything in original NORDIC.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmakes View Post
    All that beautiful purple!
    My boys pointed out to me I have a lot of purple bags and clothes (my fleece layer was also purple) considering my favorite TB color is
    Mars Red :)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    Three grays! Nebulous S19 on its first day at work, NWS key strap, steel organizer pouch. And of course my black pop tote. Soooooo pretty!

Attachment 21296
    I'm quite liking the shade of Nebulous Grey! Would you mind sharing more photos of it?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oelts View Post
    I'm quite liking the shade of Nebulous Grey! Would you mind sharing more photos of it?
    *gasp* Take pictures of my bag during my office hours when I should be GRADING??? YAY, excuse to procrastinate!

The other photo had my steel OP and NWS key strap, both of which I moved to my pop tote, which I don't have with me today. So no grays for comparison. Lots of island, tho: Island lining and OP, plus island keystrap holding my ID and keys.
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20181128_163335-jpg

And next to my Ibierian shop tote
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20181128_163157-jpg

The images on the screen are lighter and more purple than the bag IRL. The last picture is the closest, but even that doesn't capture the richness of the grey. It's the ideal grey, IMO.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black Halcyon S19 in Coron, Palawan, PhilippinesYour Photos Are Needed-received_292276191404333-jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 160 of 176 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast