Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2444
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDC with my Aubergine DLBP and I love the colors going on here. I would never have thought that the purple went so well with the green of my rain parka.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20181204_131136214_1-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TREE TRIMMING THE TOM BIHN WAY...

Your Photos Are Needed-img_0244-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a great picture but I was very proud to have packed for a two day event in just my DLBP and a zSSB. I added a MCB FS to the zSSB and it worked great as a personal item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Luminary with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keeping my Ego in check at the Farmerís Market...(and a bonus just for the beauty...)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the littlest TB fans - my 2yo niece is definitely in "purse" stage and kept on trying to swipe the TC I bought for my sister, so for Christmas, I got her a UV cubelet. As they are on a trip this weekend, she got her present early and seems to be a fan. :-)

Your Photos Are Needed-fullsizeoutput_2ad6-jpg
    A45 - Black Halcyon/NWS MB - Aubergine/NWS MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian TT - UV/Sitka/Monarch

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a LCB or MCB in original Nordic.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the Blues. French Blue/Steel and Black/Island A30 on Christmas duty.

And a little Mars Red Co-Pilot to even it out.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmakes View Post
    One of the littlest TB fans - my 2yo niece is definitely in "purse" stage and kept on trying to swipe the TC I bought for my sister, so for Christmas, I got her a UV cubelet. As they are on a trip this weekend, she got her present early and seems to be a fan. :-)
    You are awesome. I was always the kid who wanted pockets and this would have been the best thing ever.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    S25 with FS, cache, and internal frame with a my school load.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-little-tb-fan-jpg
    jessmakes photo reminded me I have a picture of my 2yo granddaughter with her Sprout and Mars Red Cubelet "purse". Here she is waiting with her Pop Pop at the Amtrak station (yes that's a steel Maker's Bag)!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Various Tom Bihn products accompanied on a recent trip from New Zealand to Paris. Here are some photos - first of all the Side Kick at the hotel in Paris.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_1656-jpg

And then the A30 enjoying transit in Singapore by going to the butterfly garden.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_1744-jpg
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My nebulous grey Truck fits perfectly to organize some groceries in the boot.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

My S19 and my wifeís new Small Zip Top Shop Bag whilst we transited in Japan. Having seen me use my S19 for the past six months and harp on about it and TB, she wanted a bag for herself, which I got her for Christmas. Now both of our go-to personal carry-on items whilst travelling!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new 36L Road Buddy on its maiden voyage. I think we're going to be friends for a long time. It's holding my two long time traveling companions in the side pockets, my Side Kick and Pop Tote (folded.)Your Photos Are Needed-pic9-jpg Your Photos Are Needed-pic8-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas TB Crew!
    The shop bags make perfect bags for gifted items :)

Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christmas Eve Carry: church musician edition.

Packed for the 3pm - midnight shift providing high notes for various New England churches:
    Pop tote w/choral folder, phone in wallet, cubelet with tissues and cough drops, hot tea in the front open pocket, pencils in clear pencil OP in the back open pocket.

Room left to add the merino sweater discarded halfway through the 11:00 service and bag of Christmas cookies from a congregant. ⛄🤶🦌🎄
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20181225_182133-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-screenshot_20181225-175635-png