Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 162 of 163 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2444
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Small Snake Charmer in Dawn arrived today! Itís bigger than I thought, this is going to hold a lot. The normal Snake Charmer must be huge! Iím going to use mine at home for my most often used cables and then use it to keep my cables and other small travel items together on the road.

Your Photos Are Needed-d825f74f-de8b-4845-8d9a-33963d97722a-jpeg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess who organised the bags when travelling to Caloundra Qld for a week.

I'm traveling with a lightly packed (6kg) A30 and the pilot, my wife has a fully stuffed A45 (12kg) plus a non TB bag. I wouldn't normally travel with two bags but we needed to check both bags and my daughter's Disney rolar bag as we were on a smaller aircraft.

The A30 is my fav travel bag in shape, packing and carry, even if it's a bit big for what I take. An A22-24 would be my ideal bag.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Year's resolution...

...just thinking whether I should try new colors next year?
    Your Photos Are Needed-shades_of_blue-1-jpg

Happy new year to all!!!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I want a navy Road Buddy. I normally don't like navy, but damn that's a pretty picture.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Castle adventure earlier this week with my DLBP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Older Laptop Bag

I bought a TB laptop bag years ago--so long ago I know I was using a flip-phone in the strap -- because it was specially designed to carry a phone (of that size). It easily carried two laptops and a tablet; plus their charging cables. But not much else. I don't even know what the 'name' of this bag was. In the last year I've re-discovered Tom Bihn bags. For size comparison is a Side Kick. I got an S25 earlier in 2018 and that is now my go-to bag for when I have to load myself down with multiple electronics--but if it's just 1 laptop I'll often still reach for this one.

Your Photos Are Needed-tbihn-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A morning walk along the Darebin Creek trail in Melbourne.
    Your Photos Are Needed-imgp5848_resize-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Another hike today with my DLBP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JonC; 01-01-2019 at 04:36 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Road Buddy + Trucks + Shop Bags + 5 Kids...

2 weeks road trip with the (4) Road Buddys + (2) Trucks + (2) Large Zip top Shop Bags + Pilot + Dozens of misc. packing cubes with 5 kids under 6. Wife is loving the organization.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_2136-1-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_2137-1-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_2139-1-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_2142-1-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_2141-1-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_2136-2-jpg  Your Photos Are Needed-img_2137-2-jpg  Your Photos Are Needed-img_2139-2-jpg  Your Photos Are Needed-img_2142-2-jpg  Your Photos Are Needed-img_2141-2-jpg 

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my Nik's wallet attached to my keychain.

Your Photos Are Needed-20190102_155113-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got back from 2 weeks in the Caribbean yesterday and I managed to snag a couple photos:

Over looking Magen's Bay in St. Thomas

Your Photos Are Needed-img_0570-jpg

Enjoying the Pitons in St. Lucia (Ok, this is just 1 Piton, the beach we were on was at the wrong angle to view both)

Your Photos Are Needed-img_0976-jpg

I thought I had one on the black sand beach in Dominica but either I forgot or its on a different camera. I'll double check and upload it later if I can find it.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!!
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30
    "I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seaker, or a gunfighter but I am proud of what I am... I am a Librarian!"
    -The Mummy

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using the luminary as my overnight bag as I travel down to Sydney for the cricket. Whenever I use it I always wish it was 20L. Looking forward to the 14L version to see it it's enough space for a long weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Travel Cubelet arrived! Perfect size for the essentials... I donít think itís going to get that much use in everyday life, but itís going to be invaluable for travel. I prefer travelling with a backpack for carrying things at my destination, but this can live inside my DLBP (or another bag) and come out for those occasions where a small crossbody bag is nicer (going out, museum visits and so on).

I already hacked the bag though - I cut the plastic hooks off the strap and attached it with black split rings. I kept the o-rings on the bag though, so I can always change it back (I still have one strap with the hooks around somewhere). And they might still be useful for attaching something to the outside, who knows... I feel like it looks much Ącleanerď now and the strap doesnít twist around as much. I definitely prefer it this way!

Your Photos Are Needed-9b09489f-dffa-473f-b2ab-6987518b3ad1-jpeg

Your Photos Are Needed-9bad0ecc-dd13-45a5-b009-c9db853463b6-jpeg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    My Travel Cubelet arrived! Perfect size for the essentials... I donít think itís going to get that much use in everyday life, but itís going to be invaluable for travel. I prefer travelling with a backpack for carrying things at my destination, but this can live inside my DLBP (or another bag) and come out for those occasions where a small crossbody bag is nicer (going out, museum visits and so on).

I already hacked the bag though - I cut the plastic hooks off the strap and attached it with black split rings. I kept the o-rings on the bag though, so I can always change it back (I still have one strap with the hooks around somewhere). And they might still be useful for attaching something to the outside, who knows... I feel like it looks much Ącleanerď now and the strap doesnít twist around as much. I definitely prefer it this way!

Your Photos Are Needed-9b09489f-dffa-473f-b2ab-6987518b3ad1-jpeg

Your Photos Are Needed-9bad0ecc-dd13-45a5-b009-c9db853463b6-jpeg
    Ooh, where'd you get those nice black split rings? They look just like the o-rings!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Ooh, where'd you get those nice black split rings? They look just like the o-rings!
    I bought them in an arts and crafts supply store. I think they were meant for making jewellery.