Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 164 of 179 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2676
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flying home today. I got to my seat and discovered half the legroom was taken by a metal plate. My overstuffed Smart Alec wasnít going to fit. I pulled out my Large Travel Tray, hydroflask, hero clip and jammed by jacket into a pouch and hooked it together hanging from the seatback. Stuck the SA in a bin. No worries.

Guy next to me had the same issue and said ďHey what is that?Ē pretty sure I sold some TB gear today. lol!

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2018 was a very busy year. And my Tom Bihn collection helped me through every single trip. With a special call out for my Steel/Island Western Flyer. A stunningly practical multi use bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spending the weekend at Disneyland for a friendís bday. All my gear is in my Daylight BP. Once we get to the room all I have to do is pull out my ballet flats, travel tray, 3DOC and PCSB with clothes and I have a park bag. Handy!

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few months ago I posted a photo of my Mars Red Collection. Just picked up a new member, a Mars Red Synapse 25. Nice.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Dallas, Texas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that is a sharp collection!
    Donít make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, donít hesitate to make it beautiful. ó Shaker Philosophy

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseffect View Post
    A few months ago I posted a photo of my Mars Red Collection. Just picked up a new member, a Mars Red Synapse 25. Nice.

I know you're a big fan of Steel/Island, so I'm curious if you divide usage by color. For instance, Steel for work, Mars Red for fun?

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    I know you're a big fan of Steel/Island, so I'm curious if you divide usage by color. For instance, Steel for work, Mars Red for fun?
    You are spot on. Steel/Island tends to be for work and also because I like the heavier ballistic for work travel.

The Mars Red in the lighter ballistic is really nice for more personal use.

Iím not completely stuck to those colours only (I have a Navy/NWS A45 and Black/Island A30). But I do like to stick to colours I really like.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190131_131047-jpg

Just wanted to show off my S25 customizations.

I made some custom zipper pulls with paracord (black with reflective bits). I really prefer this over bits of metal that clink. Also prefer something a bit more meaty than the cord/plastic tabs TB provides. (Although it is awesome those are provided.) I hunted around on youtube until I found something I thought I could actually do myself, and did that. Don't remember what exact knot this is.

I also removed (very carefully) the TB label on the front and stuck on a large piece of reflective tenacious tape. There are a couple more pieces of this same tape near the bottom of the bag. Basically I like having that so that when I'm on my bicycle, I'm more visible. Also, just out walking. Note that if you remove the label, you're opening up the bag to let rain inside. Unless you cover up the little alignment holes in the material, which I've done in this case. (The holes are very small, but they are holes.)

Winnipeg, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it! Those are snake knots - which I know because I did the exact same thing on my Synapses.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by terayon View Post
    I like it! Those are snake knots - which I know because I did the exact same thing on my Synapses.
    Got photo? :)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseffect View Post

@Perseffect, I like how your bag collection color coordinates with your avatar.
    What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't use instagram, but here's some: https://imgur.com/a/t3O1lna

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattfromindiana View Post
    I don't use instagram, but here's some: https://imgur.com/a/t3O1lna
    You can, if you like, upload photos directly to posts, it has nothing to do with Instagram.

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything looks good in Mars Red.

Winnipeg, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phlatphrog View Post
    Got photo? :)
    Here you go!

Page 164 of 179 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast