Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 165 of 167 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2500
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My love for shop bags springs eternal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My S25, Pop Tote, and Side Kick packed and ready to roll after a weekend trip to Tampa.

Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Travel Cubelets in Black and Dawn - Pop Tote in Olive - Synapse 19 in Deep Blue/Iberian Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Side Kick in Aubergine/Island Halcyon - Side Kick in Verde/Ultraviolet Halcyon - Side Kick in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip) - Synapse 25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon (with Freudian Slip)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When the weather is grey, grey, and um, grey...I say put the beautiful blue bag with the bright blue pulls on the great green chair by a white mug of amber tea (Prince of Persia—a blend of Assam and Earl Grey) And crack open a lemon bound book...at least until work beckons once again...

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy new 3DOCs in the 210 ballistics...

Interestingly enough, the Coyote feels much more supple than the other three... since TB has been using Coyote 210 longer, maybe the fabric has had time to age and relax a little vs the new fabric... ?

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190204_155029_1-1-jpg
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Steel Halcyon/Solar S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhhh, this makes me regret the discipline that made me wait to order my ballistic 3DOCs until the Swift came back into stock... gonna be at least a WEEK until I get mine! Thanks for the photo -- and "supple" is the perfect word for how the 210 ballistic feels. Nice!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, can't wait to get mine! Will finally have something in Dawn. Love the postcard too

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The grass 210 ballistic 3DOC leashed up to the cache points of my halcyon steel/solar S19...
    I realize grass is a polarizing colour, but in small doses, with deep blue, and with solar, to me it's amazing

and thats a 210 ballistic island TC nestled down in there, currently serving as my traveling office (pens, stamps, checkbooks, etc).

I'm in California, so I really can't complain about the weather, but it is just such a cheerful set of colours in the 'winter'
    :)

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190205_101647-jpg
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Steel Halcyon/Solar S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    The grass 210 ballistic 3DOC leashed up to the cache points of my halcyon steel/solar S19...
    I realize grass is a polarizing colour, but in small doses, with deep blue, and with solar, to me it's amazing

and thats a 210 ballistic island TC nestled down in there, currently serving as my traveling office (pens, stamps, checkbooks, etc).

I'm in California, so I really can't complain about the weather, but it is just such a cheerful set of colours in the 'winter'
    :)
    Yes. I like my interior pouches to be as easy to find as possible. Grass does the job!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have to confess, I am a LITTLE addicted to the ALL FABRIC 3DOC's. Just received the new colors!

THE NEWBIES...
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_0961-jpg

THE WHOLE FAMILY...
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_0960-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    Have to confess, I am a LITTLE addicted to the ALL FABRIC 3DOC's. Just received the new colors!

THE NEWBIES...
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_0961-jpg

THE WHOLE FAMILY...
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_0960-jpg
    Beautiful family!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm being a bit slow but what is a DOC?

Thanks

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3D organizing cube.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck and Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps and Cubelets!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hughes View Post

Thanks
    A 3DOC is a 3D Organizer Cube, which comes in all-fabric, mesh and clear-sided variations. Sometimes you'll see the clear one written as 3DCOC. Hope this helps!

https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...zer-cube-clear

https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...be-fabric-mesh

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Quote Originally Posted by David Hughes View Post

Thanks
    @David Hughes,

There’s an Acronyms Guide Sticky thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    On the Forum, we use a bunch of acronyms for different products or objects. Many thanks to tpnl and others for suggesting that we create a guide to help members (both new and veteran) figure out what everyone is talking about! If you're wondering about one of them, please refer to the list below.

NOTE: some of these acronyms are fairly standard, but others are for new products or have been suggested recently by forum members so they aren't really part of our forum vernacular yet. If we've missed something or you think a different acronym would be more appropriate, let us know and we will update the list periodically.

WELL-ESTABLISHED ACRONYMS

3DOC - 3D Organizer Cube
    *variations:
    3DCOC (Clear Organizer Cube)
    3DMOC (Mesh Organizer Cube)
    3DFOC (Fabric Organizer Cube)
    Last edited by moriond; 02-07-2019 at 07:09 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @David Hughes,

There’s an Acronyms Guide Sticky thread:
    Oh yes, that's a very important page and reference! When I was new to this forum I often didn't know what folks were talking about... and even now I often have to look things up. But the longer you're here the more fluent your Bihnlish will become ;-)
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces