Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2498
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another overnight trip to have a few beers in Sydney, so another excuse to use the pilot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My large shop bags helped me stock up on provisions before work this morning - just in case the Seattle snowstorm is as bad as predictions indicate. There is still snow and ice on the steep road by my house from the previous storm. And yes, those are microspikes in a small bag in my cargo area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just north of Seattle, I got a bit of snow on my balcony. Glad I stocked up on groceries, as well as that I invested in the all weather models of Adirondack chairs!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more post since I couldn’t resist. My cat posing on her Skookum dog camp mat in front of the fireplace. Very sensible given the cold temps!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the Seattle area snow just keeps falling, it has come to this...

As of last night I had over 10 inches of snow on my balcony railing with more expected today. Whew!

Definitely a record snow event for this area.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post

As of last night I had over 10 inches of snow on my balcony railing with more expected today. Whew!

Definitely a record snow event for this area.

The coolest, best dressed snowdude ever!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post

I‘ll have to remember that use for the travel tray next time I forget my cap 😉
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now it's snowing in Boston. We don't have nearly as much snow yet as Seattle does, but that may change! On my way home from picking up some extra groceries I stopped near a park to take this picture of my Viridian Truck and Island Large Shop Bag. (If you see the lines that look like smears on the Truck, that's actually motion blurs from the snowflakes that were blowing by!)

Your Photos Are Needed-img_1722-jpg
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

S25 in Hawaii.

Last edited by JonC; 02-12-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First day commuting. Glad to ditch the car.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Great bag and a great bike! I am pondering for a while now whether I should get a Brompton. I really like that they pack so small! Cheers!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseffect View Post
    First day commuting. Glad to ditch the car.

Take care! I had a beloved, treasured Brompton for years. Just for local use rather than commuting. Eventually I had to make the decision to sell it as it just sat in the corner of my home-office, unused but still loved! A lovely young lady arrived on the train to collect it, and she too took the little green Brompton to heart.
    Sadly, within a week, having attached it with heavy chain and lock to a lamp post outside the London shop she went into for a quick purchase, it was gone! Brompton thieves, presumably ready armed with bolt and wire croppers had stolen it within just a few minutes!
    Brompton thefts, particularly in the cities, are rife!
    Last edited by KAB; 02-13-2019 at 12:47 AM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bromptons are a fine bike - really versatile. I’ve strapped my daylight backpack to the rear rack on a cycling trip in Japan and also used a Side Effect to carry stuff on the front handlebar or under the seat. It would be fabulous if Tom Bihn teamed up with Brompton to design some bags to fit the front carrier block. It would be a dream come true!

Your Photos Are Needed-17015600352_ccfc7d279b_o-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    Take care! I had a beloved, treasured Brompton for years. Just for local use rather than commuting. Eventually I had to make the decision to sell it as it just sat in the corner of my home-office, unused but still loved! A lovely young lady arrived on the train to collect it, and she too took the little green Brompton to heart.
    Sadly, within a week, having attached it with heavy chain and lock to a lamp post outside the London shop she went into for a quick purchase, it was gone! Brompton thieves, presumably ready armed with bolt and wire croppers had stolen it within just a few minutes!
    Brompton thefts, particularly in the cities, are rife!
    I’ve heard equally sad stories; it only takes a minute unfortunately. I’ve decided to take mine (as much as possible) with me inside everywhere. Fingers crossed it will ‘survive’.

And I just realised the ‘lagoon blue’ bike colour is just like TB Island. I didn’t even realise that at the time when I picked the colour. Clearly it’s my colour!

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mulberryleaves View Post
    Bromptons are a fine bike - really versatile. I’ve strapped my daylight backpack to the rear rack on a cycling trip in Japan and also used a Side Effect to carry stuff on the front handlebar or under the seat. It would be fabulous if Tom Bihn teamed up with Brompton to design some bags to fit the front carrier block. It would be a dream come true!

Your Photos Are Needed-17015600352_ccfc7d279b_o-jpg
    I’m hoping to use a side effect as a handlebar bag. Thanks for sharing how you’ve set yours up.