Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 170 of 186 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2779
    Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Test packing my Hero's Journey for a 4 day beach trip with the kids. I swear, I could not feasibly do trips like this by myself with a 3 and 6 yo without this bag! My stuff is in the NFTD cubes, their stuff is in the Eagle Creek Specter cubes, there's a 3DOC for chargers, a Deluxe Spiff Kit, and a PCSB with swimming stuff for all of us. Scrubba wash bag in the lid pocket with an IKEA zip top bag.

Top bag is empty but will, I hope, hold my Parental Unit so I can one bag it at least to the train. It does fit if the PU isn't stuffed.

The water shoe pocket

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out at Superstition Mountain this past weekend. Great trip with the family. We also went to Canyon Lake and Gold Field Ghost Town/Mine

Your Photos Are Needed-54433850_2371339276259444_1778558593067384832_o-2-jpg

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-4d8657cb-e524-4c06-92cc-7b9cfe0417d3-jpeg

Bought some nail polish today and only realised later on that it’s a pretty good match to Aubergine...

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aubergine would be a beautiful polish color! That looks like a Sally Hansen. What's the color?

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twosandalz View Post
    Aubergine would be a beautiful polish color! That looks like a Sally Hansen. What's the color?
    Yes, it's Exotic Açai (400).

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I jumped on this lovely Original Halcyon / Wasabi Night Flight Travel Duffel on eBay UK last week.

I added UV Zipper pulls and test packed for this weekend, a two-night nearby city break. WITH TWO KIDS. Two nights, three people, one NFTD. (And my PU, always my PU)

We get one packing cube each, and I can put my Scrubba wash bag and a thin cardigan on top of the cubes

I'm going to make a longer packing list post for this and my other trip too, and include pics of my two packouts side by side. Two nights in a NFTD, three nights in a HsJ Your Photos Are Needed

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    I jumped on this lovely Original Halcyon / Wasabi Night Flight Travel Duffel on eBay UK last week.

I added UV Zipper pulls and test packed for this weekend, a two-night nearby city break. WITH TWO KIDS. Two nights, three people, one NFTD. (And my PU, always my PU)

We get one packing cube each, and I can put my Scrubba wash bag and a thin cardigan on top of the cubes

I'm going to make a longer packing list post for this and my other trip too, and include pics of my two packouts side by side. Two nights in a NFTD, three nights in a HsJ Your Photos Are Needed
    Yay! NFTD - such a brilliant little bag! I am hoping to see it reappear one day, maybe in the form of a mini-RB if not in the original design! Please!

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressed. But -- you did laundry on a two-night trip??? or was it only in case?

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Quote Originally Posted by ejvc View Post
    Impressed. But -- you did laundry on a two-night trip??? or was it only in case?
    I always end up washing at least undies and socks every night anyway because I hate coming home with dirty clothes. Even if it is only two nights and that's not a lot of clothes, I'm so used to washing in my Scrubba bag, I just kind of do it anyway. ETA: Sorry I have lost my mind. Yes I need to wash because the travel outfits will get worn again on Day 3.

Here is my other post:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...6&share_type=t
    Last edited by Cristina; 03-26-2019 at 04:08 AM.

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you rate (slang = approve of) the scrubba? I've been thinking about whether to get one. I have used a regular dry-bag previously.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ejvc View Post
    So you rate (slang = approve of) the scrubba? I've been thinking about whether to get one. I have used a regular dry-bag previously.
    I like it. I like that I can run the clothes against the rubber board to get them a little cleaner than swishing them around themselves. I have thought of sometimes just taking a plain drybag but if I can fit my Scrubba in my NFTD, then surely I can fit it in any travel bag!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    I like it. I like that I can run the clothes against the rubber board to get them a little cleaner than swishing them around themselves. I have thought of sometimes just taking a plain drybag but if I can fit my Scrubba in my NFTD, then surely I can fit it in any travel bag!
    Great! I never heard of the Scrubba before, seems that I need to get one...
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm afraid I just bought one. I've been looking at them for years.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my L12 from the pre production batch today! Nebulous Grey and Dawn, such a lovely color combination... Of course the first thing I did was transfer my stuff from my DLBP to the L12 - and tomorrow it’s going to go to work with me. (I love my DLBP, but the L12 is definitely a more work appropriate backpack).

Your Photos Are Needed-5eb57e82-bb22-4cdc-bd14-901dbe2ef94a-jpeg

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here’s my new baby the L12! I love that my iPhone XS Max fits in the side pocket. Looking forward to using it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB in Navy/Cayenne; MCB in Nordic/Wasabi; SSB in UV & Black Halcyon; LSB in Island Halcyon; Swift in Black/Steel; LS in Aubergine/Island; SE in Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; Pilot in Black/Wasabi; FJN in Grey & Navy; PCSB in Black Halcyon; TT in Monarch, Sitka, UV, Island, Wasabi & Black, L12: Nebulous Gray/Island and PT in Deep Blue.

Page 170 of 186 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast