Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 172 of 179 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2681
    Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskegee7294 View Post
    Is that a L12 or L15?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m assuming that’s the same Cloud/Dawn L15 that @Lia reviewed in her thread.
    L15 pReview

moriond

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More train travel with my RB36, this time in combination with my new L12.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190415_135805151-jpg

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

My first Bihn bag was a SCB in Deep Blue/Grass that I bought a couple years ago.

A couple of backpacks, SKs, SEs, and a PT later, I finally broke down and got a MCB.

Iíd been on the fence for a while about the color and FS-or-no-FS, but I ultimately went with Alphaviolet 525 with the Cloud 210 interior, and a FS in Island 210.

Iím pleased with how the combo turned oit:

Itís my first encounter with Cloud on a larger scale (I got a GW in Cloud and was kind of meh about it), but Iím liking Cloud as a light and neutral interior fabric.

Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flying out of IAD with the Heroís Journey and Travel Cubelet! :)

-m

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tags in the wild! They make great bookmarks...

Forum Member
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Medium Cafe

Ready for weekend travel

Your Photos Are Needed-b5b2f479-cb2b-4fb8-85c3-652e36988051-jpeg

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the intra-airport tram at the Minneapolis-St Paul airport, NFTD + L12. (The splash of orange on the top of the Night Flight is a luggage tag; I put the Aubergine luggage tag on the Burnt Orange bag and vice versa. :) )

Your Photos Are Needed-img_2361-2-jpg
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At Munich Airport with the Heroís Journey and the small Zip Top Shop Bag.

Lunch in Torremolinos with the Travel Cubelet.

I flew on a couple of United 777ís, and a couple Lufthansa A320ís. The Heroís Journey fit wonderfully in the overhead storage.

I had packed the Shop Bag for bringing back anything I may pick up while traveling, and it worked out perfectly! The hard part is not eating the chocolate that Iím supposed to be bringing back because itís so easily accessible!
    -m

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I deviated from my usual workday EDC today.

Instead of bringing one of my S25s, I loaded my laptop with its accessories along with my rain parka + umbrella into my seldom-used S19, and brought my new MCB to carry my wallet, iPhones, Kindle, keys, spare battery, etc.

I was struck by how not-large (tiny?) the S19 looks next to the MCB.

Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawn is such a great neutral color. I've been using my TC a lot lately, running errands and so on. It's a great little bag.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190420_120704279-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My MCB hanging out on yet another rainy, nebulous day... holding everything I need to get work done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My nebulous gray Truck helped me to keep some of my bike gear organized - sorry it blends into the dark interior.

Of course thanks to an older thread in this forum, my recent acquisition of a used folding bike has stoked my wish to have a Brompton, since they fold so small and elegantly!

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently bought the Original (white grid) Black halcyon / Island S19... decided to remove the metal zipper pulls and just go with the straight cord pulls, like on the older Steel halcyon/Solar S19 I have.
    Based on previous commentary on this Forum, I picked up some alternate 425 paracord patterns... The two side pockets have semi-matching black/grey that blend in...all the other zips have the blue/black for a nice little pop of colour
    :)

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190501_171442-1-jpg
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lovely! I have an A30 in that colorway.

Would you mind sharing where you got your paracord (and which kind you got)? I ordered some paracord a while back from Amazon but it wasn't quite the same thickness as the TB pulls (a bit thicker). :)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Lovely! I have an A30 in that colorway.

Would you mind sharing where you got your paracord (and which kind you got)? I ordered some paracord a while back from Amazon but it wasn't quite the same thickness as the TB pulls (a bit thicker). :)
    Should have included it in my original post :)

The 425 thickness is what seems to match the TB version. The default that you find under a general search is usually thicker, so just include '425' or '3mm' in your search and watch to ensure it doesn't just dump you into 'paracord'

'bruiser' is the blue
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

'touch of grey' is the grey/black that looks really nice (IMO) with Steel, Original (white grid), and Black halcyons
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

Page 172 of 179 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast