Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 173 of 183 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2736
    Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-7b73a544-5f41-4bfd-b970-15fdcf004d41-jpeg
    Finally a trip for my spiff kit! We’re heading for a 2 week trip in the national parks and need to have our stuff super-compact and organized. I’ve tricked out the spiff kit with 2 o-rings and will use it as my everything bag.

Top compartment- toiletries, toothbrush, prescription meds
    Bottom left- JIC meds and first aid
    Bottom right - tiger balm, sunburn salve, etc
    Aubergine GWOP- chargers and cords
    Viridian GWOP- (detach each morning) items needed on the trail- sunscreen, chapstick, propel powder, Advil

Just wish there was an outside zip where I could stash a pencil and notebook...

(I’ve had this bag for a while but always ended up using my EC specter toiletry bag as it is so lightweight and squishable. Hopefully adding the o-rings will make me reach for this more often)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Traveltech; 05-02-2019 at 08:30 AM.
    Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking my new Burnt Orange Synapse 25 for a ride in my Sunshine Orange Crosstrek! Thought it would be a nice color complement for my first TB!
    Your Photos Are Needed-5we721v-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks G! I love those two colorways you chose. Maybe I'll go figure out how to do the dragonfly pulls, after all this time!! :D

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm...I might have gotten carried away with my PreOrder Plus:
    Your Photos Are Needed-7a885684-d56e-44ac-a528-ae2826799759-jpeg
    So much colorful goodness packed into one box! Thank you so much to the TB Crew for their patience as I added to & subtracted from my order, right up to shipping time!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe TB should consider adding an Ąadd everythingď button to their website as it would make ordering a lot easier...
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rainy, relaxing Friday morning with my Side Kick. Your Photos Are Needed-sidekick-jpg

An island off the coast of Maine
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh, is that nebulous grey? I have a black halcyon SK but am pining for a new one. I keep going back and forth between aubergine and nebulous grey. Since I can't decide, I haven't ordered yet. But that looks like a nice nice peaceful outing, whatever color it is.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nebulous gray L12 accompanying me as I have a beverage following a nice bike ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by colleeno View Post
    Ooh, is that nebulous grey? I have a black halcyon SK but am pining for a new one. I keep going back and forth between aubergine and nebulous grey. Since I can't decide, I haven't ordered yet. But that looks like a nice nice peaceful outing, whatever color it is.
    It's nebulous gray. It was a little dark in the coffee shop since it was cloudy outside so the pic is a little dark. Nebulous gray is the perfect medium gray, I think; I chose it because I wanted a neutral color that would work well all year long. Black is too dark in the summer and Cloud is too light in the winter. Nwhikergal's pic of her Nebulous L12 right above my original post is an accurate pic of the color. (My new Nebulous L12 will arrive this week.)
    Last edited by Shortie; 05-05-2019 at 07:15 AM.

An island off the coast of Maine
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortie View Post
    It's nebulous gray. It was a little dark in the coffee shop since it was cloudy outside so the pic is a little dark. Nebulous gray is the perfect medium gray, I think; I chose it because I wanted a neutral color that would work well all year long. Black is too dark in the summer and Cloud is too light in the winter. Nwhikergal's pic of her Nebulous L12 right above my original post is an accurate pic of the color. (My new Nebulous L12 will arrive this week.)
    Actually, I have a nebulous grey S25 and I love the color, like you say, a perfect medium gray. Not sure if I want to be so matchy when I would be using both S25 and SK at the same time, but I'm leaning in that direction.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    Nebulous gray L12 accompanying me as I have a beverage following a nice bike ride.
    Great color combo: the amber of your beverage pairs very well with the Nebulous Grey!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traveling from DCA to BOS on JetBlue with the Founderís Briefcase. I like how the Founderís Briefcase is just the right height to be placed vertically with a slight lean under the seat in front of me.

Whatís inside?
    - 15Ē MacBook Pro
    - 12Ē MacBook
    - notebook
    - 4 dry erase markers
    - pens in a pencil case
    - various power adapters and usb cables
    - usb battery
    - presentation remote
    - lip balm

I think I forgot my earphones, mints, ibuprofen, and cards in the top zippered compartment of my Brain Bag. This was due to a last minute change (after calling my Uber). I need to resist the urge to do that, specially when I came back from a weekend trip late the night before! :)

But Iím always amazed at how much the Founderís Briefcase can hold!
    -m

Forum Member
    Michigan
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    Umm...I might have gotten carried away with my PreOrder Plus:
    Your Photos Are Needed-7a885684-d56e-44ac-a528-ae2826799759-jpeg
    So much colorful goodness packed into one box! Thank you so much to the TB Crew for their patience as I added to & subtracted from my order, right up to shipping time!
    Need more pics! What a collection. I kept adding to my pre-order as well, but, I love the variety you chose. What are the blue and aubergine bags in the front next to the A30?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Flowerchild81;174696]Need more pics! What a collection. I kept adding to my pre-order as well, but, I love the variety you chose. What are the blue and aubergine bags in the front next to the A30?

Those are the Mini Yeoman Duffle in Aubergine and Navy...arenít they just too cute?! Iíll add some more pics as soon as I sort thru =D

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a few pics of my latest acquisitions:
    Attachment 22587

Page 173 of 183 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast