Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 174 of 188 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2819
  1. #2596
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Share
    Michigan
    Posts
    34
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    Here are a few pics of my latest acquisitions:
    Attachment 22587
    Pics arenít uploading Your Photos Are Needed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2597
    Forum Member bchaplin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,994
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawn over a large surface area IS.STUNNING. I just LOVE it in the Small Zippered Shop Bag. So much so that I had no choice but to revert to all caps there. Sorry.

    Hope this comes across, even with the awful lighting in my office:

    Your Photos Are Needed-dawnshopbag-jpg
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

  3. #2598
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,372
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerchild81 View Post
    Pics arenít uploading Your Photos Are Needed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can see them, but it took a minute to load.

  4. #2599
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Share
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    104
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you able to see them now? They loaded as an attachment this time; I'm not sure what I did differently...

  5. #2600
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Share
    Michigan
    Posts
    34
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Dawn over a large surface area IS.STUNNING. I just LOVE it in the Small Zippered Shop Bag. So much so that I had no choice but to revert to all caps there. Sorry.

    Hope this comes across, even with the awful lighting in my office:

    Your Photos Are Needed-dawnshopbag-jpg
    Just got my first Dawn in Sm. Shop bag too. Beautiful color!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #2601
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Share
    Michigan
    Posts
    34
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    Are you able to see them now? They loaded as an attachment this time; I'm not sure what I did differently...
    No still canít see. Hmm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #2602
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Share
    Michigan
    Posts
    34
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINALLY!!!! Omg I love all the colors & sizes of the bags better in person! Absolutely so happy with the size of the pop tote. Was worried it would be to big fo daily use. I need more shop bags now too!! Sorry for all the exclamation marks I am just excited Your Photos Are Needed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #2603
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    1,668
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    Are you able to see them now? They loaded as an attachment this time; I'm not sure what I did differently...
    I could see them by clicking on the attachment.... I think it's cool how you matched the YD to your rolly luggage :)

    Make sure that your photos are saved down to smaller size (less than 1 or 2MB-ish) or they won't upload
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  9. #2604
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Share
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    104
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerchild81 View Post
    FINALLY!!!! Omg I love all the colors & sizes of the bags better in person! Absolutely so happy with the size of the pop tote. Was worried it would be to big fo daily use. I need more shop bags now too!! Sorry for all the exclamation marks I am just excited Your Photos Are Needed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those are so beautiful! I love all the shades of blue & gray!

  10. #2605
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Share
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    104
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll try again...
    Attachment 22591 Attachment 22592 Attachment 22593

    I made them tiny, but they’re still not behaving properly...
    Last edited by Wanderlust77; 05-06-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Update

  11. #2606
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Share
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    104
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=G42;174723].... I think it's cool how you matched the YD to your rolly luggage :)

    Thanks! I *really* want to make our next trip carryon only, but got the extra luggage, just in case.

  12. #2607
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Share
    Michigan
    Posts
    34
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    Iíll try again...
    Attachment 22591 Attachment 22592 Attachment 22593

    I made them tiny, but theyíre still not behaving properly...
    I still canít see. I tried from both my devices. I tried clicking on them. Wish I could see what G42 sees Your Photos Are Needed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #2608
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    1,668
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerchild81 View Post
    I still can’t see. I tried from both my devices. I tried clicking on them. Wish I could see what G42 sees Your Photos Are Needed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see BihnPeople!

    ahem

    Have you tried on a regular browser on a laptop/desktop?
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  14. #2609
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    1,668
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust77 View Post
    I’ll try again...
    Attachment 22591 Attachment 22592 Attachment 22593

    I made them tiny, but they’re still not behaving properly...
    Did you follow this?
    https://forums.tombihn.com/forum-rul...tos.html#image
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  15. #2610
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Share
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    348
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Dawn over a large surface area IS.STUNNING. I just LOVE it in the Small Zippered Shop Bag. So much so that I had no choice but to revert to all caps there. Sorry.

    Hope this comes across, even with the awful lighting in my office:
    AGREE!!!!!!
    i might even get a second one.

Page 174 of 188 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •