Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 175 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2809
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerchild81 View Post
    Absolutely so happy with the size of the pop tote. Was worried it would be to big fo daily use.
    Great choices! My deep blue Pop Tote is about to arrive within the next days!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Dawn over a large surface area IS.STUNNING. I just LOVE it in the Small Zippered Shop Bag. So much so that I had no choice but to revert to all caps there. Sorry.
    Agree! I haven't used mine often yet, but I'm glad I bought it. The Dawn is truly stunning and I will get a lot more use out of it after my move.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I switched to web view (I use the Tapatalk app) I couldn't see the pic anymore so I have screenshotted it to reupload. I hope it isn't too tiny.

Hope this helps!

[QUOTE=Wanderlust77;174730]
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    .... I think it's cool how you matched the YD to your rolly luggage :)

Thanks! I *really* want to make our next trip carryon only, but got the extra luggage, just in case.
    I still canít see. I tried from both my devices. I tried clicking on them. Wish I could see what G42 sees Your Photos Are Needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see BihnPeople!

ahem

Have you tried on a regular browser on a laptop/desktop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't see the attachments, but could see the screenshot -- lovely assortment!

Forum Member
    Michigan
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I saw the screen shots now. Awesome collection, it looks even better all together the way you plan on using it. Hope you have wonderful adventures planned.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I saw the screen shots now. Awesome collection, it looks even better all together the way you plan on using it. Hope you have wonderful adventures planned.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
    Thank you! We’re going on my first trip to Europe this summer: England, Ireland, Scotland, France...I’m so excited I can hardly stand it!

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this happened today: I had to carry my S19 home inside my L15.

Your Photos Are Needed-mvimg_20190507_111313-jpg

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    So this happened today: I had to carry my S19 home inside my L15.
    That sounds like there must be a story there! What happened, why did you have to take one backpack home inside the other? The S19 looks so tiny in there.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using the webbing in the Founderís Briefcase to accommodate a USB-C dongle, presentation remote and business card case ó I love how they just fit!

-m

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new Burnt Orange Small Cafe Bag's first use was for various errands today including a trip to a garden center to buy a rosebush. I used to have a neighbor whose rosebushes smelled so lovely I would go out of my way to walk by and smell them. Now I've moved to a different neighborhood and can't go smell those roses anymore, so I'm going to try growing roses myself. (I did make sure to get a variety that claims to be easy to grow, as well as fragrant: "My Girl" Easy Elegance roses.)

Your Photos Are Needed-img_2500-jpg
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packed and ready to go to Maui...

I was originally going to bring my A30+SZTSB but then I spontaneously decided to get a camping spot for one night at Waianapanapa State Park on the road to Hana, so that I can take my time and wander more. That tipped me over the edge into A45 territory.
    Besides bringing a fleece for sunrise on Haleakala, I have a summer weight sleeping bag, inflatable pad, and a bivvy all packed in there - normally I wouldn't need nearly this much room for a summer trip!

The A45 is 23lbs and the LZTSB holds an LLBean Stowaway lightweight daypack (I prefer it to the Daylight BP) for snorkeling & hiking, a lumbar pillow for the plane, a SK for when I'm being a tourist walking around the towns, and snacks.

Steel/Island A45 and Viridian LZTSB
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190508_125757-1-jpg
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was originally going to bring my A30+SZTSB but then I spontaneously decided to get a camping spot for one night at Waianapanapa State Park on the road to Hana, so that I can take my time and wander more. That tipped me over the edge into A45 territory.
    Besides bringing a fleece for sunrise on Haleakala, I have a summer weight sleeping bag, inflatable pad, and a bivvy all packed in there - normally I wouldn't need nearly this much room for a summer trip!

The A45 is 23lbs and the LZTSB holds an LLBean Stowaway lightweight daypack (I prefer it to the Daylight BP) for snorkeling & hiking, a lumbar pillow for the plane, a SK for when I'm being a tourist walking around the towns, and snacks.

Steel/Island A45 and Viridian LZTSB
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190508_125757-1-jpg
    Have a great time! I look forward to seeing pics of your bags in front of some lovely Hawaiian scenery :-)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, Hawaii! Would love to go there too (itĎs a bit far from here) as I love volcanos! Enjoy your trip!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like my friend's cat finds my bag comfortable

(yes it's an anchor housing from PeakDesign, yes I attach my FieldPouch inside my GES25)
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More cats in Tom Bihn bags like this please. <3

Page 175 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast