Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 178 of 183 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2736
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Night Flight fit perfectly under the seat in JAL Premium Economy for the 14 hour (oy) flight from JFK to Tokyo. The space is divided by a bar, so many people seemed to be having issues, but the Night Flight slid in perfectly and was perfect for easily accessing my bulky Bose headphones and books.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190518_023959930-jpg

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sstj315 View Post
    NWhikergal, are you in Cooperstown now?? I grew up there and moved back 3 yrs ago. Ommegang is a great place. Sitting on the veranda or around the firepit at the Otesaga Hotel are also highly recommended. I hope you’re enjoying my hometown!
    I was visiting nearby and so we drove over to Cooperstown and had lunch and tasting fun at Ommegang. This is a beautiful area of the country, and I am happy I finally got to see a small portion! If I get over there again I will be sure to visit the Otsega Hotel too, thank you for the recommendation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Central NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    I was visiting nearby and so we drove over to Cooperstown and had lunch and tasting fun at Ommegang. This is a beautiful area of the country, and I am happy I finally got to see a small portion! If I get over there again I will be sure to visit the Otsega Hotel too, thank you for the recommendation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sounds like you had a nice time! Someday I hope to make it out to your neck of the woods.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    aedifica, where do you buy your ink-erasers?
    The only place I've been able to find them in the US so far is on Amazon. I asked my local stationery shop once and if I remember right, they said it would be too expensive for them to import these given the low demand here. When I was in Germany in the 90s I used to buy them in the stationery department of the local department store.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and son are off to the Science Olympiad National Tournament at Cornell with the Brain Bag!
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_0260-jpg 
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shopping with the Moveable Feast today!

I love picking up groceries in the bag itself rather than in a shopping cart!

-m

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Shopping with the Moveable Feast today!

I love picking up groceries in the bag itself rather than in a shopping cart!

Don't try that in the UK, you'll probably get arrested for shoplifting..... !!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gqb View Post
    Don't try that in the UK, you'll probably get arrested for shoplifting..... !!
    Thank you for the tip! :)

If I remember correctly, security guards at stores in India would check my bag if I was carrying one as I was leaving the store.

I don't recall if I've run into that in the UK.
    -m

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do that too. It's much easier to zip through the store when there's no cart to manage.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My travel cubelet and L12 are coming in handy as I explore in the San Juan islands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My coyote large zip top shop bag is off to spend the day with me running errands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My L12 going to work with me:

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190604_075826198-jpg

Forum Member
    Munich, Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a long way to Munich...

Picked up the latest shipment this morning on my way to work. Thanks to Kat and Mike for the ridiculously fast processing.

My EDC Empire Builder, and another Western Flyer, and Pilot in the parcel.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a gorgeous night to be out! Picking up some groceries in a small solar shop bag that I got back from a friend! :)

-m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    The only place I've been able to find them in the US so far is on Amazon. I asked my local stationery shop once and if I remember right, they said it would be too expensive for them to import these given the low demand here. When I was in Germany in the 90s I used to buy them in the stationery department of the local department store.
    I used to buy them in the stationery department of the local department store`as well, in France. Got them in the local stationery shop the last two times I went back, but they dry up kind of fast.

It might be worth to try to get them from Canada or see if some of the fountain pen retailers, in Europe, who ship in the U.S, carry them.

This is utterly frustrating, the fountain pen market is growing by leaps and bounds, in the U.S, yet a company like Lamy who has flagship stores in the U.S and many affiliate retailers doesn't distribute them.

To keep on topic, thank you for the pictures of the Ghost Whale A5 turned portable fountain pen case.

Page 178 of 183 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast