Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 179 of 180 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2697
    Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A family photo!Your Photos Are Needed-original_halcyon-jpg

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My newest additions:
    Your Photos Are Needed-a0aaed4d-e0c0-4166-80b2-59aae5409953-jpeg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sunshine, fresh saltwater air, espresso, and a favourite bag to carry oneís book, oneís pen, oneís notes... reminds me of a phrase in The Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All... The simple joy of healthy sighing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heading to Disney World for a week of vacation. My smart alec is about 2/3 full, I am taking more clothes then I normally do since itíll be so hot. Here she is getting ready to board. Layover in Atlanta, feel free to say hi if you spot us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190613_183537-jpg
    Got my gorgeous grass green goods today. A couple of years ago I wouldn't have thought that grass was gorgeous but something happened to my brain last spring and suddenly I figured out why my grandma's favorite color was green.

The super mini GWOP is so adorably cute!

My fun begins tonight with figuring out how to put all these organizational containers to effective, efficient use within my TB bag ecosystem.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Veridian...on the rocks. Or, a wallet at the bank...

Deep Cove, Martins River, Nova Scotia... It’s salt water...open ocean out beyond what you can see.

Last edited by KmK; 06-15-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Forum Member
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Truck on a road trip to St. Paul
    Your Photos Are Needed-58159941035__dc64d933-27d4-47f8-a93e-53e03703d1b1-jpeg

This combo (Truck and Large Zip-Top Shop Bag are great for travel
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_2935-jpeg
    Last edited by salted radish; 06-20-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by salted radish View Post
    New Truck on a road trip to St. Paul
    That Mars Red Truck looks great! I hadn't seen one in that color before.

I was just in St. Paul a few days ago (assuming you mean the one in Minnesota). I led a few friends into the downtown branch of the public library to admire the beautiful building.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    That Mars Red Truck looks great! I hadn't seen one in that color before.

I was just in St. Paul a few days ago (assuming you mean the one in Minnesota). I led a few friends into the downtown branch of the public library to admire the beautiful building.
    Next time I go to St Paul I will definitely check out the library. Thanks for the tip!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided it was time for an aubergine family photo! I don't discriminate on interior color, except no coyote. I'm so sad I don't have any with zest..... Thinking my next piece will be the daylight backpack or the travel cublet when it comes back in stock.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_0648-jpeg

A45 with wasabi, A30 with sitka?(the forest green), Pilot with wasabi, Co-pilot with wasabi, side kick with island, side effect with wasabi, synapse 25 with island, truck, cublet, and q-kit.

Thanks Tom Bihn and team! #aubergineislife

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by salted radish View Post
    Next time I go to St Paul I will definitely check out the library. Thanks for the tip!
    If you do, the librarians at the front desk can tell you which rooms are most worth checking out! There are some amazing ceilings.

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My standard in-flight bag setup: Pop Tote, Side Kick for internal organization, 3DOC for cables. Assisted this time by a Cublet and a few GWOPs. You can never have enough GWOPs, I have found. Your Photos Are Needed-pic-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From a trip a while back... burnt orange yeoman (small) and S19 .

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I emailed the folks at Tom Bihn at least a year ago asking if the Side Kick would ever be available in Original Halcyon (my favorite) and they said it was unlikely. I looked at the website a few weeks ago and noticed that it was newly available. I ordered one immediately (admittedly thought about ordering 2 but didnít). Itís my new favorite. I would also buy this bag in Coyote.... if that ever became an option....

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haypeep View Post
    I emailed the folks at Tom Bihn at least a year ago asking if the Side Kick would ever be available in Original Halcyon (my favorite) and they said it was unlikely. I looked at the website a few weeks ago and noticed that it was newly available. I ordered one immediately (admittedly thought about ordering 2 but didn’t). It’s my new favorite. I would also buy this bag in Coyote.... if that ever became an option....

Hi @haypeep,

Continuous feedback requests to Customer Support and requests on the forum do get taken into account! If you check your the forum discussion of new bags and colors for my post (#1519 10-17-2018), you’ll see another such request for an Original Halcyon Side Kick, and Darcy’s reply following with agreement to make this. It was a long wait, but we knew it was coming! And I wasn’t the only one putting in requests. It all helps! Great looking Side Kick.