Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181
Results 2,701 to 2,704 of 2704
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffs View Post
    I did not fly this time, however I don't there would be any difficulties fitting either bag under the seat. If the S25 was understuffed/relatively flat, you could most likely get away with fitting both under the seat together on an airplane. I don't mind taking additional pictures of the yeoman if you'd like.
    Yes, either will fit under the seat and both at the same time if underpacked...

I was just curious what choice you may have made and why
    :)
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

Forum Member
    NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20190719_132114_edited-png
    I've been using a 1-1/2" Triangle Metal Hook on MB for easy access to keys and Metrocard attached to pocket pouch.
    This makes it so I don't have to remember to which O-ring I attached my pocket pouch.
    Last edited by xyppy; Yesterday at 02:10 PM. Reason: removed duplicate picture
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The original halcyon/Island Side Kick went to the mall today. Took the grandkids to Build A Bear and the Disney Store and they shopped till they dropped. I just love this bag. In fact, I love it so much that I bought a spare one just in case I ever lose this one or *gasp* it gets stolen. Itís been my constant companion since I got it. So glad it was made in the original halcyon before that fabric is retired.

Your Photos Are Needed-original-halcyon-sk-jpg
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've wanted to go to the beach all week and now I really want to go. :D Maybe I'll have time this evening after supper.

Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181