Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 187 of 190 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2843
  1. #2791
    Forum Member RDR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    338
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love all those colors!!!
    Does your HLT1 fit in the end compartment of the NFTD?

  2. #2792
    Volunteer Moderator aedifica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Share
    Boston; she/her
    Posts
    1,053
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RDR3 View Post
    Love all those colors!!!
    Does your HLT1 fit in the end compartment of the NFTD?
    Yes, easily!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

    I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

  3. #2793
    Forum Member RDR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    338
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Yes, easily!
    Thank you!

  4. #2794
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    55
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    A Very TOM BIHN Hotel Room

    (Road Duffel 36, Icon, NFTD, Daylight Backpack, Pickup Truck which holds a Dawn BCBP among other things)
    Attachment 23695
    This makes your NFTD look huge!
    Sidekick | Founder's Briefcase ■

  5. #2795
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,388
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Icon.



    Logic Blue Icon, Fjord PCSB, Island Key Strap, Viridian Large Shop Bag.

  6. #2796
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    44
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found out that the A5 Ghost Whale can carry about three dozen stamped holiday cards.

    Your Photos Are Needed-tb1-jpg

  7. #2797
    Forum Member lizziejean3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Share
    Montana
    Posts
    235
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super Mini Ghost Whale is Sweet!

    I like to travel with Equal or the generic equivalent. My Super Mini Ghost Whale in Logic Blue easily holds 16 packets. I also like that it's color coordinated. Your Photos Are Needed

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

  8. #2798
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Share
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    170
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy belated Thanksgiving, brought you by Indigo/Solar SA, Navy/Storm/Sapphire (?) Imago, Viridian LSB and a little Mars Red GW cameo.

    Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

  9. #2799
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Share
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    105
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the way you think!...My Super Mini GWOP in Grass holds my green Stevia packets��
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    Super Mini Ghost Whale is Sweet!

    I like to travel with Equal or the generic equivalent. My Super Mini Ghost Whale in Logic Blue easily holds 16 packets. I also like that it's color coordinated. Your Photos Are Needed

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  10. #2800
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    1,734
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice

    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20191204_112245-jpeg
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  11. #2801
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    140
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    nice

    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20191204_112245-jpeg
    I had taken a nearly identical shot tonight before opening mine too!


  12. #2802
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Share
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    40
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unboxing a Nebulous/Iberian Icon.

    Your Photos Are Needed-img_0924-jpg
    Last edited by Senua; 12-05-2019 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Adjusting photo

  13. #2803
    Forum Member KmK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    393
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back from a snowy early morning outing to the Farmers Market with The Icon. It holds a lot! And it holds it differently than the Medium Cafe. I didn’t expect to notice the difference as much as a did. Both have lots of advantages. I did like knowing that all within the Icon was snug and “contained” by the zips. The Yeti, a 21oz, I think, fit upright like it was made for the bag. A5 GW vertical against the back of the main compartment in the opposite corner from the Yeti. HLT horizontal in front of the A5. Room on top of the HLT for gloves and a rolled up non-TB shopping bag. Phone in a main section pocket. Mini GW with cards and cash, super mini coin pouch, and Nick’s Wallet in front pocket along with keys. Book fit horizontally in the back pocket—vertical first and then turned. A compact and tidy carrier.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KmK; 12-07-2019 at 05:55 AM.

  14. #2804
    Forum Member blackbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Share
    Northeast US
    Posts
    324
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KmK View Post
    Back from a snowy early morning outing to the Farmers Market with The Icon. It holds a lot! And it holds it differently than the Medium Cafe. I didn’t expect to notice the difference as much as a did. Both have lots of advantages. I did like knowing that all within the Icon was snug and “contained” by the zips. The Yeti, a 21oz, I think, fit upright like it was made for the bag. A5 GW vertical against the back of the main compartment in the opposite corner from the Yeti. HLT horizontal in front of the A5. Room on top of the HLT for gloves and a rolled up non-TB shopping bag. Phone in a main section pocket. Mini GW with cards and cash, super mini coin pouch, and Nick’s Wallet in front pocket along with keys. Book fit horizontally in the back pocket—vertical first and then turned. A compact and tidy carrier.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks great!!! I can’t believe how much it holds! For size reference for those of us who don’t have our goods yet, is that an HLT 1 or 2?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

  15. #2805
    Forum Member KmK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    393
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blackbird,

    Thanks for the question--should have indicated--it's an HLT 1!

Page 187 of 190 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •