Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 191 of 195 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 2916
  1. #2851
    Forum Member KmK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The neat and tidy, writerly-readerly Icon...

    Holds a not-jammed-but-no-room-to-spare A5 Ghost Whale, a fairly chubby HLT-1, a second trade sized paperback, a Bounty bar (yum!), keys, and a IPhone XR...being used to take the pic.

    And there was room still for my hat and gloves rolled up.






  2. #2852
    Forum Member bchaplin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,033
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KmK View Post
    The neat and tidy, writerly-readerly Icon...

    Holds a not-jammed-but-no-room-to-spare A5 Ghost Whale, a fairly chubby HLT-1, a second trade sized paperback, a Bounty bar (yum!), keys, and a IPhone XR...being used to take the pic.

    And there was room still for my hat and gloves rolled up.





    Love these photos! Great colors.
    We need more Icon pics; I'm curious what others are carrying in theirs.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

  3. #2853
    Forum Member KmK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bchaplin,

    Thanks! Glad you like the colours! The jewel-tones (ish) are my go-tos hands down. The HLT and A5 side by side fit the Icon just like puzzle pieces. I surprised myself with all that i can carry that way without it becoming disorganized chaos inside the bag.
    Last edited by KmK; 01-30-2020 at 06:18 PM.

  4. #2854
    Forum Member gheebuttersnaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Share
    CA
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Your Photos Are Needed

    Been bouncing between CA and TX a lot lately. My go-to for the trips has been my SA and Pilot.
    They can both fit nicely under my seat on Southwest (middle or window seat)
    - Absolutely everything in the last pic fit in my SA (and yes, easily under the seat). Yes, it was full but not tick ready to explode full.
    - 2nd to last pic is just majority of the items in their packaging cubes
    - 3rd to last pic is travel ready

    - pic of pilot is a LOT less interesting(though in one of the packing cubes is a banana loaf that easily fed 5 people).
    - My pilot also carries my MacAir 13 + my Dell (only Dell is shown in the pic) but they both fit really nicely in the pilot even with the laptop sleeve.
    - I also normally have my SE in one of the front pockets — I loved my coworkers more in this instance and banana bread trumped SE.
    Your Photos Are Needed-adjustments-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_1746-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_1742-jpgYour Photos Are Needed-adjustments-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_1740-jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gheebuttersnaps; 01-31-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    Happy guardian of: Steel/Was A45; Steel PCBP; Steel PCs; Steel SA; Steel/UV Pilot; Cloud/Vir SK; Steel/Was SE; Aub/Coy Skook Duff; UV LSB; Sit PCSB; Lg Trvl Trays (NWS & Monarch); Hor +Vert Brain Cells + Caches; Stuff + Yarn Sacks; Pass Pouch Big Grin

  5. #2855
    Forum Member b1gsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Share
    Germany
    Posts
    531
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another weekend trip with the MCB and Mini Yeoman (leaving directly from work)...

    Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200131_081229098-jpg

  6. #2856
    Forum Member gheebuttersnaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Share
    CA
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Large SB is living the dream.
    Toting delicious bakery supplies and acting as Southwest carry-on (under the seat) for weeks’ worth of clothes and supplies (in packaging cubes and sacks) — I typically tie the handles together if there’s a risk of tipping over during car or plane transit.
    Your Photos Are Needed-adjustments-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_1751-jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Happy guardian of: Steel/Was A45; Steel PCBP; Steel PCs; Steel SA; Steel/UV Pilot; Cloud/Vir SK; Steel/Was SE; Aub/Coy Skook Duff; UV LSB; Sit PCSB; Lg Trvl Trays (NWS & Monarch); Hor +Vert Brain Cells + Caches; Stuff + Yarn Sacks; Pass Pouch Big Grin

  7. #2857
    Forum Member blackbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Share
    Northeast US
    Posts
    329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gheebuttersnaps View Post
    Been bouncing between CA and TX a lot lately. My go-to for the trips has been my SA and Pilot.
    They can both fit nicely under my seat on Southwest (middle or window seat)
    - Absolutely everything in the last pic fit in my SA (and yes, easily under the seat). Yes, it was full but not tick ready to explode full.
    - 2nd to last pic is just majority of the items in their packaging cubes
    - 3rd to last pic is travel ready

    - pic of pilot is a LOT less interesting(though in one of the packing cubes is a banana loaf that easily fed 5 people).
    - My pilot also carries my MacAir 13 + my Dell (only Dell is shown in the pic) but they both fit really nicely in the pilot even with the laptop sleeve.
    - I also normally have my SE in one of the front pockets — I loved my coworkers more in this instance and banana bread trumped SE.
    Your Photos Are Needed-adjustments-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_1746-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_1742-jpgYour Photos Are Needed-adjustments-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-img_1740-jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As someone who considers my SA as my ride-or-die pack, I appreciate seeing this load-out so much. Especially since I have the same one as you. It’s just magic how much it can hold.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

  8. #2858
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Share
    45° North for now
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received my black Parapack Synik 30 yesterday and it’s simply incredible. What a great first impression to TB bags. Here it is all packed up, ready to take to the office on Monday. Depending on the light, this bag can take on different shades - which I love.

    Your Photos Are Needed-af86c85c-2c00-46c0-8d25-2c6bcdb07ece-jpeg
    Your Photos Are Needed-6b0276dc-5db0-4a94-81b1-be04f395560d-jpeg
    Last edited by azbandit; 02-01-2020 at 01:41 PM.

  9. #2859
    Forum Member melminimalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Share
    Alabama
    Posts
    556
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nordic synapse 19, sitka pcsb, sitka small snake charmer, and two small ghost whales went to Pensacola this weekend with me. My bf took his new to him Nordic Smart Alec, it was also his first ever one- bag trip. I’ll post pics of his later.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

  10. #2860
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    The pickup truck helped me haul my materials to a downtown gallery to do a screenprint demo. This bag is perfect for this kind of thing. Fits so much, and is still organized. Been using it constantly since I got it a few weeks ago.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #2861
    Forum Member luckyprincess1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving my mars red pop tote this rainy week. Enough room for everything I need and then some.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #2862
    Forum Member b1gsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Share
    Germany
    Posts
    531
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Road Buddy is on the road again... This is my first time travelling with a MCB as my personal item instead of the DLBP. Let's see how it goes.

    Your Photos Are Needed-6bc6ffc5-57f1-489f-8aa4-6c2170ecf871-jpg

  13. #2863
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Share
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have the exact same Road Buddy, and love it. Sad that there are no more such bags.

  14. #2864
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Share
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,520
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkpen View Post
    Have the exact same Road Buddy, and love it. Sad that there are no more such bags.
    Umm… there are still some Aubergine Road Buddy 36 Duffels left:
    https://www.tombihn.com/products/roa...13762526347327

    moriond

  15. #2865
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Share
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True but not in steel.

Page 191 of 195 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •