Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 195 of 199 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 2971
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have a few more pics of Seapine Green and Logic Blue in various lighting? Iím not typically a fan of blues but this one makes me think of Star Trek so I really am torn...

Looking forward to an A5 Ghost Whale in one of these. I think itís the stiffest fabric available for those so... yay colors!

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-scb-ec-jpg
    My Wilderness S19 now has other Wilderness cousins nearby. I'm going to wait until lunch time to check out the new goodies more but at first glance they look really good. And the small cafe box is perfect size for one of my cats. The free pouch is an ornament to top the tree! I regret that this picture does not do the Wilderness color justice.
    Spring

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my order of a few random things to improve my work and EDC organization, and to chip in to help the company.

Thanks for the ballistic OP with my order, TB crew! I'm guessing the color is Olive? Also, the swivel carabiners are sweet!

Got swatches of Wilderness and Constellation because I'm thinking about saving up for a S19 or SN22 down the road to possibly replace my trusty L15 to give me more space. Phenomenal colors! And I think Constellation may be way underrated.Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200330_152503243_hdr_small-jpg

ETA: Better photo
    Last edited by darknova306; 03-30-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darknova306 View Post
    Got my order of a few random things to improve my work and EDC organization, and to chip in to help the company.

Thanks for the ballistic OP with my order, TB crew! I'm guessing the color is Olive? Also, the swivel carabiners are sweet!

Got swatches of Wilderness and Constellation because I'm thinking about saving up for a S19 or SN22 down the road to possibly replace my trusty L15 to give me more space. Phenomenal colors! And I think Constellation may be way underrated.
    ETA: Better photo
    Hi @darknova306 ,

I think thatís a Verde (1050d Ballisric Nylon) Organizer Pouch in your picture. (A good place to see this color accurately is in the video on the Yeoman Duffel product page). My guess is that there will be more Constellation orders when some of the planned color combinations like Constellation/Solaris appear in the accessory line. The color is reminiscent of French Blue Cordura, which was very popular.

HTH

moriond

ETA: Yeoman Duffel Video doesnít seem to be on the product page now, so Iíll embed it. Mini size shown first is Verde, the next Small size in Burnt Orange is also a good color representation.
    Last edited by moriond; 03-30-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, @moriond ! I think I actually just got Olive and Verde reversed in my head for whatever reason.

Good call on the color combos regarding Constellation. I hadn't thought about that! It'll be fun to see all the new combos, and I'm especially curious to see the Wilderness/Coyote Luminary 15 :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB never disappoints! What a bonus when it arrived a day early + a pouch to compliment the color storyYour Photos Are NeededYour Photos Are Needed...thank you for being a great brand and being a truly amazing team by stepping forward and contributing to the fightYour Photos Are NeededYour Photos Are Needed Mad props from a newbie TB fan for life! Looking forward to seeing/acquiring more great products in the future!Your Photos Are NeededYour Photos Are NeededYour Photos Are Needed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took a walk with my Smart Alec to the grocery stores to pick up a quick breakfast, some snacks and the all important toilet paper. Most stores have been out for at least a week, but I was extremely happy to find a store with some, especially as I was down to 1 roll. After shopping, the full SA.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_1184-jpg

Yes the tp is inside.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_1185-jpg

And what's inside, along with the tp. Mostly snacks and a few things that I don't get in my produce box.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_1186-jpg

I really love this bag, especially for grocery trips, even the odd ones with tp. :D

Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All packed and ready to go back home (by car) for another four days of work before the Easter break. I used my new mini Yeoman to hold my dirty laundry while the RB36 gets all the other stuff. The DLBP only holds my laptop in a padded sleeve, all my personal items are in the MCB.

Your Photos Are Needed-7102ee4f-fda1-4d55-b91a-6b10472461bf-jpeg

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning hike in Great Falls Park with my Daylight Backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -m

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting ready to go grocery shopping, with my homemade mask and Seapine Travel Cubelet (now Everyday Cubelet)! The EC works well for my current style of going out: the main compartment now holds the things I hope not to have to touch while I'm out (but am bringing along just in case), like my phone and wallet, and the front pocket holds my paper shopping list and one credit card. At the grocery store I just dip my fingers into the front compartment and leave the main compartment zipped up.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_5525-jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My daily gear since quarantine. My luminary 12/Xero sandals. Going on 6 weeks but anything to help and keep my elderly Mom safe and healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this original fannypack/bum bag version of the Side Effect in Plum Cordura from a lovely person on Ravelry last year...
    It's getting a lot of use on my daily treks around my neighborhood streets and especially on weekends where I'm at 7mi a day and climbing...

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200413_082228-jpeg
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Bethlehem, PA - USA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You bought that from me, and I'm so glad it's getting used! And you made me some absolutely lovely earrings that I have gotten numerous compliments on :)

I love Plum, it's one of my favorite TB colors.
    EDC: SK/SCB, Swift for knitting, DLBC for light carry days, shop bags
    TRAVEL: A45
    FAVORITE TB COLORS: indigo, kiwi, aubergine, verde, navy, zest dyneema, nordic dyneema, nordic halcyon, black halcyon, viridian, alphaviolet
    FAVORITE LINING COLORS: wasabi, northwest sky

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @G42 , @KatrinkaWinkle ,

Just as with fine artwork, a good provenance can increase the value of an item! I’m grinning, because I know of a number of instances where we know exactly how specific TB items passed into the hands of other owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by KatrinkaWinkle View Post
    You bought that from me, and I'm so glad it's getting used! And you made me some absolutely lovely earrings that I have gotten numerous compliments on :)

I love Plum, it's one of my favorite TB colors.
    moriond

TB Ravelry Moderator Mausermama's Avatar
    Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BowTrek View Post
    Anyone have a few more pics of Seapine Green and Logic Blue in various lighting? Iím not typically a fan of blues but this one makes me think of Star Trek so I really am torn...

Looking forward to an A5 Ghost Whale in one of these. I think itís the stiffest fabric available for those so... yay colors!
    Hereís a photo of my Seapine P.I.K.A. held up against my Navy Cordura Synapse 19. It was taken in a darkened, early morning room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 195 of 199 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 ... LastLast