Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 196 of 199 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 2971
    Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Monster Truck is perfectly sized to hold a Costco rotisserie chicken. Your Photos Are Needed-1587589448148-jpg

Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my way to work with my EDC.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200423_084622823-jpg

Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two more today, because I finally got my package I ordered weeks ago! An EC in Ursa and I still got a surprise pouch in Navy. :)

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200423_184244706-jpg

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200423_184111728-jpg

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    Two more today, because I finally got my package I ordered weeks ago! An EC in Ursa and I still got a surprise pouch in Navy. :)

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200423_184244706-jpg

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200423_184111728-jpg
    Wow! That Ursa has quite a shine to it! I haven't seen many pictures of the Ursa. Nice!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi @labrain ,

There are a number of nice pictures of Ursa, but I’d point you to the pictures in @bchaplin ’s post (#2902, dated 03-26-2020, earlier in this thread) of her Guide’s Edition Synik 22, for some good renditions that show up the sheen on the fabric at different viewing angles.

HTH

moriond

ETA: I’ll just embed one of her pictures so you can see the “shine to it”
    Last edited by moriond; 05-05-2020 at 07:41 PM.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

It has come to this! :) Please note that this is not a generally accepted use of the face mask.

And yes, I enjoyed this more than she did. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NWhikergal; 05-16-2020 at 11:39 AM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Synik Guide's Edition in nebulous grey. Looks better than I expected. Can't wait to use it as EDC. Should buy one more in another color scheme.

通过我的 VOG-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guide's Edition Synapse riding shotgun in the 4Runner. Made in the USA, top quality product. I am looking forward to grabbing a black Synik 30 when they become available.

http://
    Last edited by EricSB; 05-20-2020 at 04:10 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EricSB View Post
    Guide's Edition Synapse riding shotgun in the 4Runner. Made in the USA, top quality product. I am looking forward to grabbing a black Synik 30 when they become available.

http://
    gorgeous! is that black or ursa? aloha!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sunset picnic at the park. New NEBGRY Pop & AUB SK & mask...

Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another weekend trip with my lovely Steel mini YD. Packed for two nights and I actually have a pair of sneakers and a dress for my sister in there. It's definitely bigger than it looks!

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200530_081814537_1-jpg

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that my lifestyle has been upended completely, I started going (physically) back to work. While I've been a life-long commuter on public transportation, I had to start driving yesterday, because it seemed like the only safe option. I'm leaving super-early to beat the infamous Boston traffic (which is pretty bad, I learned today, even during a pandemic). My workplace has shut down the cafeteria, so I decided to bring my own food.

I don't have a lunch bag though. Turns out, the Icon did a pretty good job! I stuck my coffee on one side, a water bottle on the other, and in the middle, there is an ice pack with a sandwich or Tupperware of leftovers on top. Showing it partially packed:
    Your Photos Are Needed-icon-main-pocket-jpg
    Would not have purchased the Icon as a lunch bag, but I'm using what I already have to make do in the current circumstances.

I took two masks, which I stashed in a Cubelet in the back pocket, folded so that the parts touching my face are on the inside. My reason for taking two: I wore one all day while working, and then had a fresh one in case I needed to run an errand on the way home. (I don't put the dirty one back in with the clean one, but I start off the day with them packed together.)
    Your Photos Are Needed-icon-back-pocket-jpg

The Tom Bihn masks have been performing well for me! They're definitely not as comfortable as wearing no mask at all, but they mold to my face. Others I saw people wearing didn't seem to fit as well, or they kept slipping. I'm actually not sure if it's related to nose shape or how the mask is sewn, but once I put mine on, it stays put, even if I'm active.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    Another weekend trip with my lovely Steel mini YD. Packed for two nights and I actually have a pair of sneakers and a dress for my sister in there. It's definitely bigger than it looks!

Your Photos Are Needed-img_20200530_081814537_1-jpg
    Hi @b!gsky,

Bet you're even gladder now that you ordered your Steel Mini Yeoman Duffel, now that @Darcy has just announced via her blog post that they're discontinuing the Yeoman Duffel line. (The only mini YD colors available are Navy and Verde (and I saw the stock on the Verde Mini YDs going down as I checked!). Since I also have a Steel Mini YD I applaud your good taste and timely buying action. These are wonderful and versatile bags, and I'm having a hard time knowing that they're going away.

moriond
    Last edited by moriond; 06-04-2020 at 10:27 AM.

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

This past weekend some of the parks reopened in Northern Virginia, and I was so happy to spend a little while in the sunshine in a park. My Pickup Truck has been my best buddy for any outings during the past couple of months. Very sad to see they are retiring, so I just picked up a buddy in burnt orange. Perhaps I finally splurged on a navy mini YD too!

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Germany
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hi @b!gsky,

Bet you're even gladder now that you ordered your Steel Mini Yeoman Duffel, now that @Darcy has just announced via her blog post that they're discontinuing the Yeoman Duffel line. (The only mini YD colors available are Navy and Verde (and I saw the stock on the Verde Mini YDs going down as I checked!). Since I also have a Steel Mini YD I applaud your good taste and timely buying action. These are wonderful and versatile bags, and I'm having a hard time knowing that they're going away.

moriond
    Yes, I'm SO glad I went for it! For me it's the perfect size for a weekend trip, everything fits but I can't bring extras I don't really need which keeps the bag light enough to carry it around for a long while, if necessary.

I still have the mini YD in Coyote as I didn't get around to selling it yet. Now I'm thinking I should maybe keep it.

Page 196 of 199 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 ... LastLast