Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 198 of 200 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 2999
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Oooh, beautiful match there!! I'm waiting on a YD in burnt orange, this is a fun teaser!
    U will love the color. I have a mini, and a large already and a small otw lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by luckyprincess1112; 06-23-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Q-kit somewhere around the house so I have an idea, but it will be fun to see it on a whole bag! Plus I love that it's the 1050 - ha s a different sheen from the 525/210 I think. ;)

(Also I have a feeling that the orange will keep it safe from other family members absconding with it, haha! They prefer my blue/black/green TB gear.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Synik 30 Guide Edition

First time buyer, sure wonít be the last. Bought a Synik 30 Guide Edition in Ursa/Coyote. Absolutely stunning. Iím not going anywhere these days so havenít loaded it up. But Iíve already figured out what I plan on loading it with.

I came from an Aer Travel Pack 2. I love this bag that much more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagboy View Post
    First time buyer, sure wonít be the last. Bought a Synik 30 Guide Edition in Ursa/Coyote. Absolutely stunning. Iím not going anywhere these days so havenít loaded it up. But Iíve already figured out what I plan on loading it with.

I came from an Aer Travel Pack 2. I love this bag that much more.
    How do I add pictures?

NJ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moving to the beach for the summer - or beyond...

Monster Truck in Ursa, Nebulous Truck, Nebulous L15, RB36 in Coyote, Yeoman Duffel in Black, Pickup Truck in Coyote, Mask: Pattern TB, Crafted by Ms. REP, Small Zip Top Shop Bag in Coyote. Faithful Travel Friend in Wheaten.

Your Photos Are Needed-ca1a5cd9-0a26-4de7-9309-fad2df7d4244-jpeg
    EDC: Black Halcyon DLBP | Nebulous Gray Luminary 15 ~ Work Carry: Black Ristretto ~ Fun Carry: Black Medium Yeoman Duffel | Coyote Road Duffel

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagboy View Post
    How do I add pictures?
    It may depend on how you're viewing the site (I don't use Tapatalk for instance), but on my browser, in the bar above the text entry box, third from the right, is an icon that is a tree inside a square... click that 'insert image' icon and follow the steps

Note, you need to keep the image size pretty small for it to load (under 1MB I think, but can't remember)...so if you get an error message saying 'upload failed' it's probably because your file is too large
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deep Blue L12 is here ó joining another unicorn (Aubergine Sprout) for a quick photo. So glad I ordered as they turned out to be similar in size and I needed a second kids backpack.

Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The face masks I ordered arrived today. They are perfect and will help to keep us safe. Thank you.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two Everyday Cubelets are ready for my daughters' 8th and 10th birthdays in the next couple of weeks!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Alabama
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post

Deep Blue L12 is here ó joining another unicorn (Aubergine Sprout) for a quick photo. So glad I ordered as they turned out to be similar in size and I needed a second kids backpack.

Iím so glad you went with it, theyíll match the yd perfectly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Florida, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My TB bags havenít gone anywhere in months due to the pandemic, but my new Mini Yeoman Duffel did make the trip from my guest room to the living room (on its way to the trunk of my car, while holding some spare clothes and emergency supplies). lol

Love the size of the Mini YD: it is like an even-more-minimalistic version of my favorite little travel bag, the Night Flight Travel Duffel; without the internal organization, lining, etc., though, it is lighter and easier to store when empty. I dig its simplicity!
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-0x5a4996-jpg 

Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My “unicorn” bag came in the mail this morning: a Coyote 525 Side Kick.

The SK is the first bag I bought from Tom Bihn, the one I use most often, and the one I always wished they would make in Coyote, but never did for some reason - that is, until recently.

For me, the 525 material has been a game changer - more self-supporting than Halcyon but soft enough to conform to your body (the 1050 Ballistic sometimes sat like a pizza box on my hip).

Stay tuned, because this one’s coming along for our 4th of July trip to the Chicago Botanic Garden tomorrow.

Last edited by Chicagoan; 07-03-2020 at 11:40 AM.
    Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

Current Bags: HLT1 (Coyote 210d), HTL2 (Coyote 210d), EC (Nebulous 525d and Ursa 525d), SK (Black 525d/Island 200d), S19 (Ursa 525d/NWS 200d), L15 (Deep Blue 525d/Coyote 210d, Monster Truck (Coyote 525d and Nebulous 525d), Medium YD (Coyote 1050d), Deluxe Spiff Kit (Coyote 210d) and many small accessory items.

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! My SideKick constellation 525 ballistic/solaris is on its way; delivery predicted is Monday if not sooner. My first SideKick and I'm eager to see what it can do.

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new SideKick (Constellation 525//Solaris) arrived today, earlier than expected. I'm delighted to report that my iPad Air, in a Speck folio type case no less, fits into the center portion of the SK (see pictures in next post). It looks tight but it isn't. The zippers close over the corners of the iPad easily.

Next, I'll see what happens if I load the SK with my EDC stuff, which will include using some of the rings inside the SK.

The color combination is great; I'm very happy with it, and the 525 ballistic is Goldilocks: stiff but not too stiff, bordering on slightly soft.

Pictures compare size of SideKick to my Medium Cafe Bag.

Your Photos Are Needed-img_0874-jpeg
    Last edited by Go Navy; 07-03-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More pix, showing iPad Air and SideKick:

Your Photos Are Needed-img_0876-jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_0875-jpeg