Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 34 of 182 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
    Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The perfect pairing?

Your Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1426731813-510514-jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So beautyful!
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    So beautyful!
    More red blend love -- saw a break in the sun and ran out to get outdoor pics.

Your Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1426788403-914022-jpgYour Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1426788420-595210-jpgYour Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1426788430-596458-jpgYour Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1426788438-947546-jpg

I noticed when I got outside I have coordinating coyote-colored patio chairs....

With the rings out, the iPad mini cache fits perfectly. Lots of great ways to use the FJN.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooo, that last photo has piqued my interest. Shame I no longer have my iPad mini, I've been looking for an excuse to get a FJN since I know that I wouldn't really use one for writing :)
    Last edited by ceepee; 03-19-2015 at 11:40 AM.

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So glad that I caved and ordered this color. These pictures would have brought on the green monster of envy other wise. Now I can sit here and look forward to what is coming.
    Wonderful pictures.
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

The Earth, we share.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kkintea, neat combo. Red Blend and Coyote Cord Zipper. It really pushes up the sophistication of Red Blend!
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    Kkintea, neat combo. Red Blend and Coyote Cord Zipper. It really pushes up the sophistication of Red Blend!
    I agree 100%. Red blend/coyote cordura would make an awesome cafe bag IMO.

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait for my red blend. Still waiting on a back order. I might cave and ask them to just ship it.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    I can't wait for my red blend. Still waiting on a back order. I might cave and ask them to just ship it.
    That's what I just did yesterday. It seemed like it was very worthwhile to get some goodies I can put to use earlier.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So glad that I caved and ordered this color. These pictures would have brought on the green monster of envy other wise. Now I can sit here and look forward to what is coming.
    Wonderful pictures.
    Will you have it in time for London?

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think so, it says late April, we all know how awesome the Crew is to overachieve but this might be a bit too much to ask for. But I am contend to wait. I have the plum old-style FJN and am playing a bit with Midoris around.
    But having the design gone for god and this lovely color all over the world... well I want one too. I think I am way past actual "need" and with "wants" I am more patient, if this makes any sense.
    Ilkyway

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceepee View Post
    Will you have it in time for London?
    Only if I ask them to just ship it (was too busy to think about it today so my last hope is Monday, which gets to me on TH). When I ordered my red blend, it was in stock. I have a DLBC on back order with a late March ship date. I've been in contact with Matthew and they haven't started on them yet. It's cool though. They've been so busy with all the new stuff and I totally get the excitement on that. I'll just have a giant box waiting for me when I get back (I hope)!

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think so, it says late April, we all know how awesome the Crew is to overachieve but this might be a bit too much to ask for.
    Ilkyway
    I ordered mine well before it went on back order so I could get it by TH if I asked them to go ahead an ship right away. At least I think I would. I guess I've just assumed my order is sitting in a box, just waiting for the DLBC in a different order.

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To me gassing for shipping things as they are ready would never be an option due to shipping fee being nearly an other Side Effect worth of money. It has its good sides: I do not have to think about it. The bags come as they come ;-)

I put some pictures in with this post just to so that I wound clutter this thread with no-picture-posts: I had taken these pictures some days ago and was hoping to find the post that prompted me to take them: someone had posted, that the new Spiff Kit Standard fits nicely into the Front Modular Pocket of the Smart Alec. If the original poster reads this THANK YOU!!! and please put a link to your post here.
    This is a great fit and such a need idea I had to take pictures.

Your Photos Are Needed-imb_0869-jpg

Your Photos Are Needed-imb_0868-jpg

Your Photos Are Needed-imb_0866-jpg

Ilkyway

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had taken these pictures some days ago and was hoping to find the post that prompted me to take them: someone had posted, that the new Spiff Kit Standard fits nicely into the Front Modular Pocket of the Smart Alec. If the original poster reads this THANK YOU!!! and please put a link to your post here.
    This is a great fit and such a need idea I had to take pictures.
    Ilkyway, I posted the idea in the What Did You Order thread, but I did not have any beautiful photos like yours.

http://forums.tombihn.com/general-ba...eleases-4.html

Are you using your new camera? Your photos are great and those colors look striking together - thank you for posting them.
    Last edited by NWhikergal; 03-21-2015 at 07:59 AM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Page 34 of 182 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast