Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 47 of 190 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 2843
  1. #691
    Forum Member SIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    209
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1431648354-503836-jpg

    Preparing for it's maiden voyage. Italy here we come.

  2. #692
    Forum Member kathryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Share
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    661
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SIM not sure where you're headed in Italy, but if you see a grey DLBP in Rome next week that might be me :) Have a great trip!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares. ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

  3. #693
    Forum Member SIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    209
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    @SIM not sure where you're headed in Italy, but if you see a grey DLBP in Rome next week that might be me :) Have a great trip!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rome, Sienna, Cinque Terre, Sienna, Florence, Venice.

    I will look for you. Your Photos Are Needed

  4. #694
    Forum Member eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    201
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received the Daylight Briefcase and the Large Shop Bag, both in Black Dyneema :)

    Your Photos Are Needed-img_0661-jpg

    Your Photos Are Needed-img_0662-jpg

    I've decided I love anything in Black Dyneema ♥

  5. #695
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Share
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    219
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently purchased the Daylight Briefcase in black dyneema, as well, and am loving it. It's a neutral with some pizzazz...I've seen it get several admiring looks on the DC metro to and from work :D And I personally LOVE how light it is, as well as compact (but holds so much)!

  6. #696
    Forum Member eliza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    201
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree about the pizzazz, Holly. And it holds more than I expected!
    Do you carry a laptop in yours?

  7. #697
    Forum Member Pokilani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Share
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,322
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Your Photos Are Needed

    I just used my DLBC for the first time in my Canada trip and I am super impressed with it!
    PS mine is dyneema too!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #698
    Forum Member brendabethman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Share
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,320
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DLBC is great! I ended up with 3 (Dyneema, plum, and coyote). My 11" MBA fits in it perfectly, but a bigger laptop would be tricky I think. It's my favorite new summer bag!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #699
    Forum Member kkintea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Share
    Florida
    Posts
    844
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Your Photos Are Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by brendabethman View Post
    The DLBC is great! I ended up with 3 (Dyneema, plum, and coyote). My 11" MBA fits in it perfectly, but a bigger laptop would be tricky I think. It's my favorite new summer bag!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I was just taking a picture of mine for another thread. Here's the Dyneema DLBC with a 13" MBA in cache.

    Your Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1433888219-986021-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1433888289-514353-jpg
    Your Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1433888327-683555-jpg

    I hope you can see the clearance around the edges. This is an old vertical cache with no rail loops. I also still get a lot of use out of the vertical space over the inner pocket. I carry the "wasabi-like" umbrella and a 3D cube regularly, and then will put extra items like a cardigan or my lunch on top.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

  10. #700
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Share
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    219
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eliza View Post
    I agree about the pizzazz, Holly. And it holds more than I expected!
    Do you carry a laptop in yours?
    Indeed I do, Eliza! But I plan to use it for other non-work purposes, too, but I haven't yet.

  11. #701
    Forum Member adalangdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,718
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is silly, but I was pretty happy when I realized I could decorate a TB cube without damaging it.

    Your Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1433958151-333893-jpg

    And today, I took a Swift and S19 to a nearly deserted school library. I had some waiting to do, so I loaded the Swift with my pencil box and FJN (plus EDC) and did some drawing to kill time. I love the S19/Swift combination for heavier days as it allows me to carry the heaviest stuff on my back while the Swift takes care of the lighter and bulkier stuff.

    Your Photos Are Needed-imageuploadedbytapatalk1433958708-113079-jpg

  12. #702
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,168
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    This is silly, but I was pretty happy when I realized I could decorate a TB cube without damaging it.

    And today, I took a Swift and S19 to a nearly deserted school library. I had some waiting to do, so I loaded the Swift with my pencil box and FJN (plus EDC) and did some drawing to kill time. I love the S19/Swift combination for heavier days as it allows me to carry the heaviest stuff on my back while the Swift takes care of the lighter and bulkier stuff.
    1) Why is that silly? We will not laugh! We all share your enthusiasm for TB products.
    2) Nice looking library! I like to see pictures like yours of products out in use - gives me good ideas and is a nice complement to the test-pack photos which are more "staged" in a way, but also very helpful. I hope you had a nice time with your drawing!

  13. #703
    Forum Member adalangdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,718
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    1) Why is that silly? We will not laugh! We all share your enthusiasm for TB products.
    2) Nice looking library! I like to see pictures like yours of products out in use - gives me good ideas and is a nice complement to the test-pack photos which are more "staged" in a way, but also very helpful. I hope you had a nice time with your drawing!
    It is very nice! School's out, so there wasn't much traffic. But still enough to make me move to a spot where no one could see my screen, because I was drawing a nude from a photo on my laptop and didn't want stares 8-) The desk is pretty big-- bigger than my usual desk at home-- so yes, a good time was had (I finished the drawing later).

  14. #704
    Forum Member marytattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,732
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    It is very nice! School's out, so there wasn't much traffic. But still enough to make me move to a spot where no one could see my screen, because I was drawing a nude from a photo on my laptop and didn't want stares 8-) The desk is pretty big-- bigger than my usual desk at home-- so yes, a good time was had (I finished the drawing later).
    I often go to the library to write out bills. No desk at home, and I can spread out on a big table.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

  15. #705
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    44
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received synapse 25 yesterday. First time I've ever seen Tom Bihn bag in person and I really like the fabric used. It will look at home in office and at the gym and feels much tougher and put together than I expected, so I will use as "personal item" for travel. The zippers on the main compartment are beefy. I stuffed it with the things I carry everyday: gym clothes and shoes, 11" MBA in sleeve, JBL Charge, camera, headphones, reading glasses, sunglasses, handtowel, wallet, business cards, pens, usb charger and various cables adapters.
    Your Photos Are Needed-s25-jpg

    A few things, packed out with my stuff there's still so much room left over. Also I will need more key straps...how many who knows! And I see a SE in my future as well.

Page 47 of 190 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •