Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 93 of 207 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3104
    Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mother and Daughter 4-months' Round the World Adventure with carry-on only

S19 as my backpack. The total weight is 5.5 kg.

S25 as my daughter's backpack. Total weight is 6.7 kg.

An additional large shopping bag to carry our winter coats and jumpers when travelling in warmer countries.
    Attached Images Attached Images Your Photos Are Needed-img_1955-jpg  Your Photos Are Needed-img_1956-jpg  Your Photos Are Needed-img_1664-jpg 

Forum Member
    VA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is your travel itinerary? What fun!!

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Photos Are Needed

After my combined trip to the farmer's market and pet store, I endured a few smart alec comments (pun intended) about my dressed up fancy bag. I hope my cat appreciates my efforts on her behalf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Navy/Wasabi Maker's Bag in Pescadero, California

Your Photos Are Needed-pescadero-jpg

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our itinerary included San Francisco, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Japan.

Forum Member
    VA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow. that will be amazing! have a great trip, sharkh!

Forum Member
    San Antonio, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The What's in my Side Effect today? Edition
    (not included: my humungous phone, the Galaxy Note 4, which also fits but was used to take the pic)
    (yes included: Gumby and Pokey and a stash of receipts and hair-things for my daughter and waaaay too many Band-Aids...)
    (also not included: my Indigo/Steel S19 that is with me too)
    Your Photos Are Needed-20160503_112829-jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MCB and SE with COWs with this morning's errands.
    Your Photos Are Needed-image-jpg
    Last edited by RDR3; 05-03-2016 at 02:24 PM. Reason: I miss Solar

Winnipeg, Canada
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Island Small Shop Bag at mini-soccer. My kids' team name? The Eggplants!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best pool/beach bag

Large Shop Bag in Original Dyneema.
    Now that I have a Small Shop Bag in Fjord, I realize that I do prefer the lighter weight 200d fabric. Will order a large in one of those colors soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dallas, Texas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doesntmakememadonna View Post
    The What's in my Side Effect today? Edition
    (not included: my humungous phone, the Galaxy Note 4, which also fits but was used to take the pic)
    (yes included: Gumby and Pokey and a stash of receipts and hair-things for my daughter and waaaay too many Band-Aids...)
    (also not included: my Indigo/Steel S19 that is with me too)
    Your Photos Are Needed-20160503_112829-jpg
    Side note: I too have a galaxy note 4 which is awesome and which I carry in the outer pocket of my side effect. Did you know the Iphone 6 Plus body is actually about a quarter inch longer than our phones, although the screen size is the same? Also, have you noticed that since the release of the 6 Plus, all those jabs about the difficulty/embarrassment of talking on a huge phone have virtually ceased from the apple crowd? Cracks me up.
    Donít make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, donít hesitate to make it beautiful. ó Shaker Philosophy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Side note: I too have a galaxy note 4 which is awesome and which I carry in the outer pocket of my side effect. Did you know the Iphone 6 Plus body is actually about a quarter inch longer than our phones, although the screen size is the same? Also, have you noticed that since the release of the 6 Plus, all those jabs about the difficulty/embarrassment of talking on a huge phone have virtually ceased from the apple crowd? Cracks me up.
    I have an LG V10, which is larger yet. I swore by the Note line - until they ditched the removable battery. a few months ago I bought a zerolemon battery from Amazon. it triples the battery life of my phone. I seldom use a tablet anymore. I've been using this 2 hours straight, all over the Internet. I'm down to 93%. later, if I play something like Angry Birds, it will use more juice. I can even watch YouTube and still have 50-60% left by bedtime (usually 1-2 am). I use the LG quite heavily. the Zerolemon adds bulk, but since it goes into a purse /SE, I don't care.

Dallas, Texas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marytattoo View Post
    I have an LG V10, which is larger yet. I swore by the Note line - until they ditched the removable battery. a few months ago I bought a zerolemon battery from Amazon. it triples the battery life of my phone. I seldom use a tablet anymore. I've been using this 2 hours straight, all over the Internet. I'm down to 93%. later, if I play something like Angry Birds, it will use more juice. I can even watch YouTube and still have 50-60% left by bedtime (usually 1-2 am). I use the LG quite heavily. the Zerolemon adds bulk, but since it goes into a purse /SE, I don't care.
    I have a spare battery for my note 4, but I don't want to upgrade to the 5 exactly for that reason. I hope the next iteration brings back a removable battery.
    Donít make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, donít hesitate to make it beautiful. ó Shaker Philosophy

Forum Member
    San Antonio, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Yeah, I had a LOT of people laugh at my phone--husband and colleagues included--but now no one is laughing! I love the stylus, which feels somehow transgressive in that I'm writing and acting like I'm in 1996, taking notes on a Palm Pilot or some such thing. I am very happy with my Note 4.

Annnnd @marytattoo, I had no idea that the Note 5 didn't allow for taking out the battery! I am not really a phone person (I had a flip phone until quite recently), but I really like being able to reboot my phone and take out the battery etc. Thanks for that heads up!

Yep, the Note 4 fits so easily into the Side Effect. Perfect for easy carry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doesntmakememadonna View Post
    Yeah, I had a LOT of people laugh at my phone--husband and colleagues included--but now no one is laughing! I love the stylus, which feels somehow transgressive in that I'm writing and acting like I'm in 1996, taking notes on a Palm Pilot or some such thing. I am very happy with my Note 4.

Annnnd @marytattoo, I had no idea that the Note 5 didn't allow for taking out the battery! I am not really a phone person (I had a flip phone until quite recently), but I really like being able to reboot my phone and take out the battery etc. Thanks for that heads up!

Yep, the Note 4 fits so easily into the Side Effect. Perfect for easy carry.
    I wanted the Note 5. but the battery was a no-no. I love the LG. but until now I'd had Notes 2-4, and the Note 8 tablet. I still have Samsung tablets. but the change in the Note 5 caused my defection.

Page 93 of 207 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast