Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: TOM BIHN Videos

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zeek and Rachel's trip to Montreal...

Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few of the ways we've come up with to test our materials...

Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Travel Tray video!

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shop Bags video!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Shop Bags video!

In case this doesn't display in your browser (since it doesn't show up for me under Safari 7 on my Mac, but does if I use Chrome), I've included the same link in the format Darcy used for the previous post

Shop bags video!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love our Shop Bags and Large Shop Bags!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Tampa Bay
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOVE my Black Dyneema large shop bag!
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Black Dyneema Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D org. (clear and mesh) cubes , 4 large Dyneema org. pouches and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Side Effect and Daylight BP. Clear org. wallet. Navy Lead Pocket. Q-kit. As always, more TB stuff to be ordered!

Cambridge, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! If I weren't already a recent convert to Shop Bags, that video would have tipped me over :)
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19
    Leisure: SCBs, FJN, Swift, lots of YSSs
    Travel: WF + Pilot or SA, with SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: A new dyneema colour for YSSs; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

GMT -03:00 (Brazil)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok! Just added a new column to my TB Bag/Activity Matrix and a new item to my wish list! ;)
    So much to catch up!

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good trail and a good pack!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    A good trail and a good pack!

Lots of Daylight (Backpack) love in the blog For those of you who can't see the above link at all on your devices, try this:
    https://vimeo.com/104542018

HTH moriond

Forum Member
    NJ, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy -- curious, what trail/mountain is that?

Also curious how easy that little rock climbing move was to reverse? (Or was there an easier way down...?) :-)

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carl0 View Post
    @Darcy -- curious, what trail/mountain is that?
    The amazing Buckhorn Mountain.

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video: Aeronaut 30 vs Aeronaut 45
    We show you the features and size difference between the Aeronaut 30 and the Aeronaut 45.

The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video: Synapse 19 vs Synapse 25
    We show you the features of and size difference between the Synapse 19 and the Synapse 25.

Last edited by Darcy; 10-12-2014 at 06:14 PM. Reason: typo! Thanks, Pokilani, for spotting that!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast