Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1665
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to revive myself w caffeine after a 5 hour flight delay, then cancellation, meant an overnight at the Minneapolis airport. And an indirect next day rebook to Seattle. At least I had my TC with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NWhikergal: I love the sign reflected in the window. Can't quite make out who actually voted MSP the best airport in North America for two years. Curious. :)

I spent a long layover there years ago. I was connecting from a flight from Europe to home in Texas. We had a plane but no flight crew. Frustrating thing was there were two pilots and four flight attendants needing to fly home on that flight but they had already done their time for the day. It took 8 hours before got a fresh crew, 30 minutes to board and another 30 to de-ice the wings before we were on our way. Didn't have to sleep there though.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MSP main terminal is pretty nice. The smaller one is boring but getting better.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DLBP on the way down from Cascade Falls.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_8008_r-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sujo View Post
    @NWhikergal: I love the sign reflected in the window. Can't quite make out who actually voted MSP the best airport in North America for two years. Curious. :)
    @sujo, I enlarged the photo on my phone, and it looks like "Airport Council International." It was definitely one of the nicer airports I have transited, but an overnight visit is perhaps more quality time than necessary (or preferred) to explore all of the highlights. ;)
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocks View Post
    MSP main terminal is pretty nice. The smaller one is boring but getting better.
    The restrooms in the new post-Larry Craig expansion of Terminal 2 are fantastically spacious though!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    @sujo, I enlarged the photo on my phone, and it looks like "Airport Council International." It was definitely one of the nicer airports I have transited, but an overnight visit is perhaps more quality time than necessary (or preferred) to explore all of the highlights. ;)
    D'oh!!!! I'm an idiot sometimes. I just realized my unpleasant airport experience was DWT (Detroit), not MSP.

I do like MSP, though only been there a few times. I remember it as being easy to walk through because it's not too large. They also have lots of nice restaurants and stores.

Too many connections at too many airports ...

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sujo View Post
    D'oh!!!! I'm an idiot sometimes. I just realized my unpleasant airport experience was DWT (Detroit), not MSP.

I do like MSP, though only been there a few times. I remember it as being easy to walk through because it's not too large. They also have lots of nice restaurants and stores.

Too many connections at too many airports ...
    Hey, as long as you know where your towel is, you're a hoopy frood and it's aaalllllll good!

https://techtalk.gfi.com/hoopy-frood...for-towel-day/

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me and my Synapse 19L ready to hike back up Obstruction Point after a swim in the very chilly Moose Lake yesterday at Olympic National Park.

Where did your TB bag go lately-dscf3180-1-jpg

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Great sight, looks like the perfect summer getaway! That's what I love about this thread: I always learn about places I've never been to that definitely seem to be worth a visit!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new DLBP volunteered at Endangered Species Day. This year the town of Plymouth chose the horseshoe crab as its official species.

Last edited by Traveltech; 08-10-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    Luminary with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    City Pool DLBP fits the task.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johntubbs View Post
    City Pool DLBP fits the task.

Beautiful! Cocoa/Steel is my favorite Tom Bihn color combo.
    DLBC, WF, S19, Pilot, DLBP, PCSB, A30, SA plus other misc goodies.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Smart Alec carried snacks, drinks, and a Rumpl blanket to the zoo concert.

You just can’t beat the versatility.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steel Smart Alec checking out a TB logo ✈️ look-alike in the LAX underground walkthrough between terminals 4-5.

DLBC, WF, S19, Pilot, DLBP, PCSB, A30, SA plus other misc goodies.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast