Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 106 of 129 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1921
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pool Duty in Cabo last weekend

Tom Bihn Synapse 25 by Brennan McKissick, on Flickr

Forum Member
    Chicago
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    That Dawn looks lovely, @ultravisitor, and I love the (accidental?) color coordination with the skirt. :) As a former Chicago resident who misses the outdoor venues, I hope you had a great concert!

(P.S. The fact your car has four doors but no b-pillar is driving me crazy--what the heck is it?!)
    It's my friend's Land Rover Discovery.

We got rained on at Ravinia, but it was still a good time!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

hiking in the Alpilles (the little Alpes) in Provence, southern France with my S25 GE
    Where did your TB bag go lately-4864d2b8-fa7c-4b3e-b25f-e94439dd5c12-jpeg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-9ab87c29-1929-4836-baf6-6c9645bcd632-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-482fafb4-b082-41ff-af4a-c5395982a77c-jpeg
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brand new small zipped top tote at the top of Mount Cadillac, in Acadia National Park Maine just before sunset where lots of folks gather to watch.Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0848-jpg
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    My brand new small zipped top tote at the top of Mount Cadillac, in Acadia National Park Maine just before sunset where lots of folks gather to watch.Where did your TB bag go lately-img_0848-jpg
    So jealous. I love Acadia. Have been there a few times in my younger years. My nephew was there this summer. I remember picking blueberries on Cadillac Mountain in the early 70s. (I was 2, lol!!! Where did your TB bag go lately)

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My SE heading out for a day of biking in Leiden, Netherlands. (Our barge, behind me, is heading to our next stop)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Forum Member
    Port Angeles, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A wedding reception at the top of Grouse Mountain in Vancouver BC in Aug(from before I had Tapatalk installed).

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

While I do not have any photos, I will say that the combination of the small black zippered shop bag and side kick (inside or on its own) were an enormous help to me over the past week. I had to go out of town suddenly for a funeral, and I was so relieved to have this combination to help me through the difficult time. I mainly used it unzippered, but I was so reassured to know that I wouldn't lose something important, either going through important items in a house, making funeral arrangements, or traveling back via plane. And in basic black it transitioned through every event.
    Last edited by NWhikergal; 09-12-2018 at 08:38 AM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took my new DLBP to the Heather Gardens in Fort Tryon Park this afternoon. I am LOVING the DLBP! Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20180915_163701-01-jpeg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    I took my new DLBP to the Heather Gardens in Fort Tryon Park this afternoon. I am LOVING the DLBP! Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20180915_163701-01-jpeg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Gosh, that new ballistic aubergine looks amazing!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DLBP visited Osaka Castle..
    omg, it's hot here! Next time, I'm visiting Japan in November or December Where did your TB bag go lately

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.Ē ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    omg, it's hot here! Next time, I'm visiting Japan in November or December Where did your TB bag go lately
    November in Japan is pleasant, although getting cold in some places. I was in Karuizawa early last November and it was 3 degrees celsius overnight, 8 degrees celsius during the day. December is definitely wintry.
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a not too shabby hurricane weather weekend in DC...

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_1910-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_1911-jpg

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible photo but the navy mini yeoman on a last minute trip to Melbourne.

I like this bag! Internally I hung a side effect that fits perfectly across two orings. Gives it a bit of organisation for the small stuff.

Itís got plenty of space for 3 pairs of clothes and toiletries.

Quite liking this bag! And navy is a reasonable colour too! Where did your TB bag go lately Iíve packed the amazing coyote away for safe keeping Where did your TB bag go lately

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awkward selfie with my new SCB on the way to work. I could get all the bare essentials into it, although I packed only a small waterbottle and wouldn't have managed my umbrella. I think I need a refillable waterbottle that fits the SCB, I will have to look through the forum for ideas. I guess a Nalgene would work?

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20180919_073310220-jpg

Page 106 of 129 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast