Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 108 of 128 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1916
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a great trip in San Francisco with my Synapse 19 and Away Carry-On. Synapse was my personal item and Away had all my clothes and toiletries for a week. This was an awesome travel setup Where did your TB bag go lately
    Synapse 25 Black/Wasabi Cordova, Pilot Navy/Northwest Sky Ballistic Nylon, Co-Pilot Black/Wasabi Halcyon, Aeronaut 45 Black/Wasabi Ballistic Nylon

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbers View Post

Had a great trip in San Francisco with my Synapse 19 and Away Carry-On. Synapse was my personal item and Away had all my clothes and toiletries for a week. This was an awesome travel setup Where did your TB bag go lately
    @poohbers.....how do you like the Away suitcase? I don't need a rollerbag very often, but have been looking at the Away carryon size. Would love to hear your thoughts.
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    @poohbers.....how do you like the Away suitcase? I don't need a rollerbag very often, but have been looking at the Away carryon size. Would love to hear your thoughts.
    This was my first trip with it and everything went great. I used to have an Aeronaut 45, but sold it because I hated carrying such a heavy bag through airports. The Away Carry-On fits a little bit less than the Aeronaut 45, but still big enough for me.
    Synapse 25 Black/Wasabi Cordova, Pilot Navy/Northwest Sky Ballistic Nylon, Co-Pilot Black/Wasabi Halcyon, Aeronaut 45 Black/Wasabi Ballistic Nylon

Forum Member
    Boulder Colorado
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traveling with the synapse 25 guide in mars red while staying at the Ellen Kenna House .

Where did your TB bag go lately-20181107_syn_resize-jpg

Forum Member
    Central NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thax View Post
    Traveling with the synapse 25 guide in mars red while staying at the Ellen Kenna House .

Where did your TB bag go lately-20181107_syn_resize-jpg
    Beautiful home, and the stained glass door is spectacular!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently on a three month trip with the Away carry on and a TB Pilot. I just started month two and country number five. So far the Away is doing fine. TB Pilot works well in combination.

This is my first trip with the Away.

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Olive TC at a school Thanksgiving feast with boy3.

Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpeg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RDR3 View Post
    Olive TC at a school Thanksgiving feast with boy3.

Where did your TB bag go lately-image-jpeg
    It looks almost forest here! Gorgeous.
    A45 - Black Halcyon/NWS MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian/Dawn TT - UV/Sitka/Monarch

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a LCB or MCB in original Nordic. Okay fine, anything in original NORDIC.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn visited Walt Disney World. Spent eight days at the Contemporary Resort. This trip I took the Ultraviolet S19 and medium yeoman duffel. Mr. pammy used his Olive/Solar S19 and medium Road Duffel.

Where did your TB bag go lately-contemporary-1-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-contemporary-2-jpg

Since purchasing the original halcyon DLBP, Iíve taken it on every trip, but this time Mr. pammy wanted to take the olive 525 one because itís stiffer and he wanted a little more structure. It worked out well.

Where did your TB bag go lately-animal-kingdom-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-epcot-jpg

Here is my Island Travel Cubelet at the Magic Kingdom. I do love my 200d halcyon Side Effects, but find that the halcyon TC weighs less, and at the end of the day, I am grateful for that.

Where did your TB bag go lately-mk-jpg
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Tom Bihn visited Walt Disney World. Spent eight days at the Contemporary Resort. This trip I took the Ultraviolet S19 and medium yeoman duffel. Mr. pammy used his Olive/Solar S19 and medium Road Duffel.

Where did your TB bag go lately-contemporary-1-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-contemporary-2-jpg

Since purchasing the original halcyon DLBP, Iíve taken it on every trip, but this time Mr. pammy wanted to take the olive 525 one because itís stiffer and he wanted a little more structure. It worked out well.

Where did your TB bag go lately-animal-kingdom-jpgWhere did your TB bag go lately-epcot-jpg

Here is my Island Travel Cubelet at the Magic Kingdom. I do love my 200d halcyon Side Effects, but find that the halcyon TC weighs less, and at the end of the day, I am grateful for that.

Where did your TB bag go lately-mk-jpg
    A UV S19 is... everything. I hope one day I come into possession of one somehow. I can dream, right?! :-) Is the interior also UV?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    A UV S19 is... everything. I hope one day I come into possession of one somehow. I can dream, right?! :-) Is the interior also UV?
    No, the interior is steel dyneema, which is a good counterbalance to the UV. I think if the interior was also UV, it would be a bit much. I really wish TB would bring back 200d halcyon backpacks. Even though the fabric isn't as rugged as cordura or ballistic, I love how light weight it is and think it would look fantastic in the 200d colors.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    No, the interior is steel dyneema, which is a good counterbalance to the UV. I think if the interior was also UV, it would be a bit much. I really wish TB would bring back 200d halcyon backpacks. Even though the fabric isn't as rugged as cordura or ballistic, I love how light weight it is and think it would look fantastic in the 200d colors.
    Agreed on all counts!

Forum Member
    Munich, Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting ready for Astana...

Where did your TB bag go lately-getting-ready-kazakhstan-jpg

That's a fully specced Tri-Star, and a RIMOWA suitcase for the heavy lifting. I'll post updates later.

Forum Member
    Munich, Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christian's Western Flyer and my Tri-Star in Astana. It was remarkably warm at -16įC.

Forum Member
    Boulder Colorado
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First day with the Shadow Guide at the gym. Really liking it so far, review to come shortly.

Where did your TB bag go lately-sg_gym-jpg

Page 108 of 128 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast