Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 109 of 124 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1858
    Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friday night Costco run with my Dawn Truck. Love this bag! It holds a surprising amount.

Where did your TB bag go lately-screen-shot-2018-11-30-8-54-51-pm-png
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Nor Cal
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiger's nest

My DLBP made it to the monastery in much better shape that I did ;-)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-09c08651-c5e4-42be-a3fb-5ebdc0886e80-jpeg
    Last edited by Ca1i; 12-02-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca1i View Post
    My DLBP made it to the monestary in much better shape that I did ;-)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-09c08651-c5e4-42be-a3fb-5ebdc0886e80-jpeg
    Where is this monastery located? I think I saw a pic of it on google images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Nor Cal
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    Where is this monastery located? I think I saw a pic of it on google images
    It is a Buddhist monastery in Bhutan https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paro_Taktsang One of the more exotic places my Tom Bihn bags have been :-)

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brand new Aubergine/island Sidekick went to Rosebud Theatre in Rosebud, Alberta, Canada today for family Christmas :)

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overhead bin was full -- no problem. A30 fits under the seat in JetBlue "even more space" section.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-screenshot_20181221-224441-png

On our way home from Universal Orlando and Harry Potter fun. Everything for three rainy theme park days fit with room to spare.

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding a packing contents picture -- I ended up replacing the rubber loafers with water-friendly sandals (it POURED rain the whole second day we were in Florida, and those ankle-length jeans were soaked to mid-thigh).

So the A30 held: jeans, 2 prs sandals, merino cardigan, three sets tshirts/socks/underthings, day bag w/emergency supplies cubelet, 3-1-1 bag w/all toiletries, and travel tray packed with in-flight supplies (headphones, tissues, hand wipes, charging cables). On the way home, there was space to add souvenirs and some of my sister's stuff that she didn't have room for. Also: laptop in the backpack strap pocket.

Wish I brought more wool socks and my small zip top shop bag to replace my day bag after it got soaked.

Edited to add: also not pictured: snacks.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-screenshot_20181222-124332-jpg
    Last edited by Lia; 12-25-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    Adding a packing contents picture -- I ended up replacing the rubber loafers with water-friendly sandals (it POURED rain the whole second day we were in Florida, and those ankle-length jeans were soaked to mid-thigh).

So the A30 held: jeans, 2 prs sandals, merino cardigan, three sets tshirts/socks/underthings, day bag w/emergency supplies cubelet, 3-1-1 bag w/all toiletries, and travel tray packed with in-flight supplies (headphones, tissues, hand wipes, charging cables). On the way home, there was space to add souvenirs and some of my sister's stuff that she didn't have room for. Also: laptop in the backpack strap pocket.

Wish I brought more wool socks and my small zip top shop bag to replace my day bag after it got soaked.

Edited to add: also not pictured: snacks.
    Where did your TB bag go lately-screenshot_20181222-124332-jpg
    What did you wear once your jeans were soaked through? Also, what did you travel in?

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love that my family tolerates my TB addiction. Here's our luggage for 4 people going to Florida for 6 days. On the way out, we had no checked-in luggage. I attached a dry bag to my Smart Alec to hold a medium Yeoman Duffel. On the return trip, the YD was filled with gifts that needed to be checked.

I also took a large zip-top shop bag. It was packed flat in my SA on the way, used during the trip for holding gifts/doing laundry, and carried my DLBC when I moved the shoulder strap to the YD on the return.

Where did your TB bag go lately-screenshot_20181229-161512~2-jpg

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My S25 in black halcyon made the trip from Orlando to Palm Springs, California this Christmas (via Dallas). Even stuffed, it fit nicely under the seat on American, and it was very comfortable to wear while schlepping between gates.

We ran into massive problems getting home when thunderstorms shut DFW down on the day after Christmas, so it took two days to get home: Palm Springs to Abilene to Dallas on Wednesday on the 26th, then finally Dallas to Chicago to Orlando on Friday on the 28th. With all the chaos at DFW last week (our bags arrived in Orlando a day earlier than we did!), I was happy that my supremely organized and comfy S25 was there for me.

While cooling our heels during a two-hour layover at Chicago O’Hare, I saw (but wasn’t quick enough to photograph) two other TB bags in Terminal 3: a TB Buzz in line at Starbucks, and a Smart Alec in the food court. I was very excited :)

Last edited by chaimonkey; 01-03-2019 at 02:19 PM.
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fancy Manhattan hotel does not necessarily mean adequate counter space in the bathroom. 3DOC hook to the rescue!

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20190109_111710-jpg

Dallas, Texas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Fully packed Western Flyer ready for a 6 day convention in Tampa, my only bag. All clothes, shoes, computer, and even some books and signage materials I had to put in at the last minute. Emptied it at the hotel and then used it to go grocery shopping. This bag is magic.

It even fit under the seat with an AV box!

Oh, and it makes a great footrest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Amy; 01-09-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    Donít make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, donít hesitate to make it beautiful. ó Shaker Philosophy

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    24-hr work trip to Jackson Hole, managed to sneak some skiing in...fortunately didn't need the WF on the slopes

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_3593-jpg

Forum Member
    Oregon
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-img_3266-3-jpeg Husband packed two drones into the S25 I gave him and off we went to the Oregon coast for a day trip.

Forum Member
    Oregon
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and the drone video (Synapse 25 cameo to my right!) https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsmso5pn5Jk/

Page 109 of 124 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast