Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110
Results 1,636 to 1,641 of 1641
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Caribbean Beach resort at Disney World for the Half Marathon last weekend. Didn't break any world records (lol, not even close) but I didn't die and I finished 15 minutes faster than last year so I'm going to call that a win 😎

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_1154-1-jpg
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30
    "I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seaker, or a gunfighter but I am proud of what I am... I am a Librarian!"
    -The Mummy

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOOOO, coyote!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The P.U. At the Charles River falls next to Bacon Street Library in Natick, MA. Loading up on sunshine and books before the snow storm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Boston. Packed the kitchen sink due to the impending storm (any time I have to fly with a carryon suitcase and not just an A30 I call it the kitchen sink)

Still managed to bring my TB though.

A couple months ago I posted about how I like to use keystraps on my PCSBs to give them a grab handle when I use them as packing cubes.

Well I forgot to pack a shoulder strap and had to improvise. I have a leather clutch for business socials but my half day sightseeing kit needed some help. Keystraps to the rescue!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahurangi Regional Park - New Zealand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRD View Post
    In Boston. Packed the kitchen sink due to the impending storm (any time I have to fly with a carryon suitcase and not just an A30 I call it the kitchen sink)

Still managed to bring my TB though.

A couple months ago I posted about how I like to use keystraps on my PCSBs to give them a grab handle when I use them as packing cubes.

Well I forgot to pack a shoulder strap and had to improvise. I have a leather clutch for business socials but my half day sightseeing kit needed some help. Keystraps to the rescue!

Brilliant!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110