Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1665
    Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for the train in Goslar (Lower Saxony, Germany) with my loyal Road Buddy and my always organized companion S25 GE after a three day workshop.

Where did your TB bag go lately-rb_s25-1-jpg
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So there's no bag in this photo but basically all of the bags were behind me as I took this photo, so it maybe sorta kinda counts!

Lisa and Fong looking out our factory window just as the snow begins to fall....

Where did your TB bag go lately-snowing-jpg
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so beautiful! Be safe, especially if you get ice.
    EDC: SK or cafe bags, Swift for knitting, Empire Builder for work, DLBC for light carry days, shop bags
    TRAVEL: A45
    FAVORITE TB COLORS: indigo, kiwi, aubergine, verde, navy, zest dyneema, nordic dyneema & halcyon, black halcyon, viridian
    FAVORITE LINING COLORS: wasabi, ultraviolet, northwest sky

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On an adventure with my son and S25 today in Hawaii.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just returned from six days at Walt Disney World where we stayed at the Fort Wilderness cabins. We could see deer and other wild life from the deck. Besides a medium yeoman and medium Road Duffel, we took one of my all time favorites, the original halcyon DLBP. For this trip, I purchased a NWS/NWS travel cubelet to use as my park bag. And for a personal item on the flight, it was the original halcyon Smart Alec, which is a great all around backpack. I really love the Smart Alec, especially the halcyon versions.

Where did your TB bag go lately-ft-wilderness-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-deer-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-big-thunder-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-dlbp-jpg

Nik’s #4 wallet worked great holding my annual pass, gift cards, credit cards, and ID. It was very easy to whip it out since it was leashed to a key strap.

Where did your TB bag go lately-tc-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-niks-wallet-jpg
    Last edited by pammy; 02-15-2019 at 10:33 AM. Reason: rotate photos
    Looking for upper and lower modular pockets in original Nordic. Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    [...]

Where did your TB bag go lately-ft-wilderness-jpg
    [...]
    It reminds me the "Three Bears" xD
    Did Goldilocks visit you ?
    just a newly Bihnion here

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the Smart Alec flying home from Jersey (Channel Isles).

Pictured under the window seat of the Bombardier Q400, a regional size turbo prop plane.

A bit cramped, since the rounded shape of the plane body interferes with the space available, but it was OK for a short flight (I'm 5ft 6 for reference). There was more room under the aisle seat.

The flight was pretty full and the gate attendants were very assiduous in gate checking almost everything with wheels, so I was pretty happy when they didn't even bother asking me to put my bag in the sizer Where did your TB bag go lately

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    It reminds me the "Three Bears" xD
    Did Goldilocks visit you ?
    Those bag do resemble the three bears, don't they? Your comment makes me realize I need a TC in original halcyon before that fabric is retired. I think it would be great in 400d halcyon. Although I must say the 200d halcyon version makes a perfect theme park bag.
    Looking for upper and lower modular pockets in original Nordic. Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Your comment makes me realize I need a TC in original halcyon before that fabric is retired. I think it would be great in 400d halcyon.
    Let's hope they make them!
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF&CP; Blk/Canyon S19; Steel Halcyon/Solar S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon Luminary

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WF one-bag for 3 days hitting the slopes in Santa Fe, followed by 4 day conference in Los Angeles. PCBP filling in to carry handwarmers and extra layers in windy, cold near-whiteout.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_4366-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a week away for work about an hour from home. It was a perfect opportunity to try out my new Tri-Star. It was a good test for several upcoming journeys for which I will use this bag. Next week, I'm flying to Boston and will get a better sense of how this bag works for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-20190216_094250-jpg 

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amount of time it took for me to pack for my last minute road trip? 5 minutes. Thanks to my awesome EDC Tom Bihn accessories (grey pouch holds makeup), clear pouch holds gum and a forst aid kit, Lime pouch holds receipts, loyalty cards and change. Not pictured: Nordic Smart Alec holding overnight clothes for three people.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Visiting my little sister in Heidelberg this weekend with my DLBP (and my Road Buddy).

Where did your TB bag go lately-oi001058-jpg

So warm and sunny, you could even take your coat off for a time. Can't wait for spring!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRISTAR PCBP

Travelled back to Ireland to spend time with my Dad. Carried my Tristar which was excellent, outfitted with a PCBP, Tri-star packing cube and homemade side effect-esque. Going out for the day round his old haunts where he fished and rode his motor bike in his youth. He's 87 this year so that's a fair while ago. Here we are at the end of Lough Neagh on the banks of the Bann. Much of N Ireland has featured in Game of Thrones. This part of the river is where Tyrion Lannister and his captor Mormont where attacked by the zombie/leper type people. The sign details it, kinda makes me laugh how the camera's dress it up.

Where did your TB bag go lately-pcbp-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DLBP and SK waiting for the boys at the orthodontist this morning.

Where did your TB bag go lately-671a011e-9ad0-4b50-a710-8b1df52fcdd6-jpeg

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111