Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 112 of 140 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2093
    Arizona
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

Got caught in a cloudburst at college. I was afraid for my Where did your TB bag go lately. Honestly, I was skeptic about the water resistance! After being poured on and not a single drop inside, Iím impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cheech01; 02-21-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen this so many times over the years with my Synapse 19 (which was made of Codura at the time), my Super Ego and several other bags.

It's really kinda mind boggling to be soaked to the bone and the only thing on your person dry are the contents of your bag.

Dallas, Texas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Side Effect with a chair cousin in the hotel lobby in Wichita Kansas this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Donít make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, donít hesitate to make it beautiful. ó Shaker Philosophy

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a lovely warm and deserted beach in Phuket Thailand last week, with Zipped Large Shopping Bag as my beach bag. And lovely Ghost Whale Pouch gift working perfectly as sun glasses case.

Where did your TB bag go lately-unadjustednonraw_thumb_1201-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    My Side Effect with a chair cousin in the hotel lobby in Wichita Kansas this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Very cool. Where did your TB bag go lately

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scored a couple of tickets to a local pub for a special event - a keg of Pliny the Younger triple IPA from Russian River Brewing in CA... they only make this once a year. They make a double IPA called Pliny the Elder all year and this pub ensures they have that on tap as well, so you can taste them side by side.

So here's my Cloud/Viridian Side Kick hanging out with PtE and PtY, in case anyone is both a BeerGeek and a BagGeek. I'm normally more of a WineGeek, but once a year events like this are fun!
    :)

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_20190224_113810-1-jpg
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Scored a couple of tickets to a local pub for a special event - a keg of Pliny the Younger triple IPA from Russian River Brewing in CA... they only make this once a year. They make a double IPA called Pliny the Elder all year and this pub ensures they have that on tap as well, so you can taste them side by side.

So here's my Cloud/Viridian Side Kick hanging out with PtE and PtY, in case anyone is both a BeerGeek and a BagGeek. I'm normally more of a WineGeek, but once a year events like this are fun!
    I'm fascinated by those beer names! I had to go looking for whether there was any connection whatever to their namesakes, and found this: https://russianriverbrewing.com/pliny-the-elder/ . I took several Latin classes in college and ended up translating a lot of Pliny the Younger's letters, so that's why the names caught my eye.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great picture @G42! The color of the beer is a fine match to the Cloud! Hope it tasted as good as it looks!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    South Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new Tri-Star waiting in Boston to head home. I'm really enjoying traveling with this bag.
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-tri-star-bos-jpg 

Forum Member
    SF Bay Area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH View Post
    My new Tri-Star waiting in Boston to head home. I'm really enjoying traveling with this bag.
    Nice. What color is that?

Forum Member
    South Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Navy View Post
    Nice. What color is that?
    It's Black 400 Halcyon/Wasabi 200 Halcyon (with wasabi zipper pulls). I wasn't sure I would like the grid pattern look, but it's grown on me.

Belfast, NI
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post

:)
    Ah this is awesome! How did they taste?

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    Ah this is awesome! How did they taste?
    Very very hoppy as you'd expect :)

I like bitter flavours but I'm not a huge fan of IPAs... possibly because for the past couple of years it seems everyone is all about IPAs and there's a lack of other styles in the tap locations (no, having IPA, double IPA, triple IPA, and cloudy IPA does not constitute 'variety' lol).

With that being said, I actually prefer Pliny the Elder (available year round) as I think it has a more balanced overall flavour profile (but don't tell the beer police I said that!)
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Kent, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-tb-jpg

This was a while back, in January but I was inspired by the previous wet synapse. This was during a sleet storm and I was terrified my contents got wet because it was absolutely SOAKED. I've never had a bag that was dripping like an umbrella before. But everything inside was dry! My only gripe is that if you want to open a zip with your bag still in this state, you might get some water droplets sliding into your bag. But a few droplets have never harmed my contents.

Forum Member
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ready for boarding at YLW (Kelowna, BC, Canada). Aeronaut 45 and Medium Cafe Bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; 3 x Side Effects; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 5 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D All-Fabric Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; many Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Page 112 of 140 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast