Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 113 of 124 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1858
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My TC chillin’ with friends, Mito, Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky me, back on the beach in New England in March!

Where did your TB bag go lately-chi1-small-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-chi2-small-jpg

Edited to add photos of my small ZTSB (don't want to play favorites with my bags!)

Where did your TB bag go lately-chi4-small-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-chi5-small-jpg
    Last edited by Lia; 03-03-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    Lucky me, back on the beach in New England in March!

Where did your TB bag go lately-chi1-small-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-chi2-small-jpg

Edited to add photos of my small ZTSB (don't want to play favorites with my bags!)

Where did your TB bag go lately-chi4-small-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-chi5-small-jpg
    I love seeing pics from home! (I am a native New Englander, though I now live in Old England)

Forum Member
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

I had an outstanding day out and about with several TB bags. And everything fit perfectly in the boot of my car! The only item not pictured was my black halcyon SK which I used during lunch with friends. The original halcyon daylight backpack was perfect for a sunny walk in the park, the iberian small shop bag accompanied me to the farmer's market, the nebulous gray Truck was my buddy at the grocery, and while not TB, my small Yeti cooler stored perishable food items from those outings.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I just got back from Cozumel, Mexico. As always, our TB bags were our companions:

1. S25
    2. Co-Pilot
    3. SCB
    4. 2 large shop bags
    5. Many pouches and organizers

I did not take my Western Flyer, as we opted to check our large rolling suitcases. The S25 and Co-Pilot were our carry-on bags. My son and his girlfriend were on their way to Dubai at the same time so my other Co-Pilot went with them.

I would like to get the new Road Buddy 36 and Luminary 15 one of these days!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Co-Pilot and SK contemplating the Dragon Falls, Nikko, Japan.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not anywhere super special, but it's special to me!

My new TB BB went with me to work. Its great to have a tank of a bag that fits all of my stuff for everday, and easily expands for all of my tech junk when I travel too!

I also added a TB 1" strap onto the back side (slipping the gatekeepers through the compression straps) to use as a make-shift luggage pass-through (or in this image, a seatbelt pass-through).

Where did your TB bag go lately-tb-bb-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new wallet went into a bank! Where did your TB bag go lately

Seriously...my first thought upon seeing this bit of viridian perfection was “It is so...cute!” And not only... It is compact design genius, it is... Super happy. Just slips into the pocket and holds the necessary with aplomb. Which is peachy. (We’ve had a lot of snow lately...leading to higher levels of bad puns...yep...I’ll put it down to the snow...)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, you punny!! :D :D. Love the Viridian in the snow! I ordered one (#4) to replace the Dawn one that my teen "stole" from me. (TB gear! It's like potato chips, you can't have just one!!)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a brilliant hack! I try to remember to buckle my bags in, but it's nice to have that extra layer of connection with the gatekeeper straps.

In the mountains
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just returned from a week long work conference in Houston that included training sessions, social events with customers, and long days on the conference hall floor. I decided to try out my new DLBC and TC - the first for the work events and the second for the social ones. I also threw in a SCB FS that I’ve had for some time and never really found a use for...but thanks to ideas from this forum I figured I would try it in the DLBC to organize my pens, notepad, chargers, etc. It worked wonderfully, as did the entire set up! I was so excited with how streamlined these bags made my life this week that I actually just spent the last 20 minutes telling my husband how I used everything. As I watched his eyes glaze over I thought “the TB Forum folks will understand!” :) This will definitely be my new set up for work travel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by one acorn View Post
    I was so excited with how streamlined these bags made my life this week that I actually just spent the last 20 minutes telling my husband how I used everything. As I watched his eyes glaze over I thought “the TB Forum folks will understand!” :)
    Welcome to the Forums, @one acorn! Yes, we understand. :)
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by one acorn View Post
    I just returned from a week long work conference in Houston that included training sessions, social events with customers, and long days on the conference hall floor. I decided to try out my new DLBC and TC - the first for the work events and the second for the social ones. I also threw in a SCB FS that I’ve had for some time and never really found a use for...but thanks to ideas from this forum I figured I would try it in the DLBC to organize my pens, notepad, chargers, etc. It worked wonderfully, as did the entire set up! I was so excited with how streamlined these bags made my life this week that I actually just spent the last 20 minutes telling my husband how I used everything. As I watched his eyes glaze over I thought “the TB Forum folks will understand!” :) This will definitely be my new set up for work travel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Can we please have another picture but this time with more than just the two pointy ears sneaking behind the couch?

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, didn‘t notice that at all! Yes please!!! And I really love the decent appearance of the black Halcyon DLBC!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

In the mountains
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @rdl77 good catch! Those ears belong to this guy - Riley, my 10 y.o. Shepherd-Husky mix. He was patiently waiting for me to quit obsessing over my new bags and take him for a walk. :)

Page 113 of 124 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast