Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1812
    Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon did great in fanny pack mode while chasing two five-year-olds around an indoor playground in Austin, Texas. Here it is during a quick Starbucks break afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My S25 in Aubergine/Island fit nicely under my aisle seat on my Austin-to-Dallas flight on Southwest this afternoon.

Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We went on our three night, three person trip this past weekend.

Here is the top bag of the Hero's Journey at our train seats. Grass 3DOC contains food, Island TC and AlphaViolet A5 GW contain toys and activities, and Azure SC contains child headphones. Mini Q-Kit holds my ear buds:

Here is my trusty Deluxe Spiff Kit and Sitka Travel Tray hanging on a door. There wasn't any shelf space so this worked very well. I put the toothbrushes in the travel tray for daily use:

HsJ and Parental Unit getting ready to go home:

HsJ and Parental Unit enjoying a view of the British countryside from a train:

Though the trip was kind of a bust (poor weather and a sick kid) my luggage did not let me down!

We even walked the 3 miles home from the train station at my 6yo's request.

For most of that time the HsJ was on my back, and when my younger one wanted to walk, the HsJ took his spot in the stroller. We walked at a snail's pace so as not to tire my 6yo and it was a very easy walk even with the HsJ on. With breaks for snacks, it took 3 hours Where did your TB bag go lately

Forum Member
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm in beautiful ÷rebro, Sweden. A30 packed with my own homemade cube! Laptop goes on top. End pocket 1) has two pair of shoes, end pocket 2 has A5 notebook, glasses, pencil case -- basically purse contents.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2991-jpg

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2992-jpg

Singapore
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

The wife and I went to NYC for the Game of Thrones Season 8 gala premiere with our Tom Bihns. I carried my work gear in my Navy S19 and 15-inch MBP with clothes in my Navy Tristar. The wife carried her clothes in a Halcyon A45 and a Navy Pop Tote for daily carry. There was a spare LSB in my Tristar which later filled up with souvenirs.

Last edited by mrbrown; 04-11-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    @mrbrown on Twitter, happy owner of a Black Original Halcyon A45, Navy and Burnt Orange A30s, Navy Tristar, Navy WF, Navy NFTD, Navy DLBC, Navy Pilot, Navy and Burnt Orange Co-Pilots, Navy, Burnt Orange, Nordic and Black Halcyon Side Effects, Burnt Orange, French Blue and Nordic Halcyon DLBPs, Linen SCB, Nordic Halycon S25, Nordic Halycon HsJ, Burnt Orange Maker's Bag, and Burnt Orange, Navy and Original Halcyon S19s (yes three, because they are THAT awesome).

Oklahoma US
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new A30 and Pop Tote on their maiden trip.. plenty of room for a 5 day work conference complete with laptop in a cache in the PT.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Michigan
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately

The most important place on earth: breakfast with my guyWhere did your TB bag go lately

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerchild81 View Post
    The most important place on earth: breakfast with my guyWhere did your TB bag go lately

Yes! I remember back-of-the-menu ads so well. I loved them as a kid.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game of Thrones Final season gala!! Whoa!! That must've been so cool! So who bites it in episode 1?? :D

(Super-cool pics as always and I love how you and Mrs. B. are so calm and unruffled the whole time. What a great trip!)

Singapore
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Game of Thrones Final season gala!! Whoa!! That must've been so cool! So who bites it in episode 1?? :D

(Super-cool pics as always and I love how you and Mrs. B. are so calm and unruffled the whole time. What a great trip!)
    It was such a good trip. We were invited by HBO haha! Very blessed to catch it. My lips are sealed. Haha!

The kids are older now, so the wife and I can resume our travels as a couple. We try to do this yearly now.

No-luggage travel is great. We pack what we need and nothing more. It also means we donít buy too many unnecessary things. Our next trip is Spain. Tom Bihns again! Haha!
    @mrbrown on Twitter, happy owner of a Black Original Halcyon A45, Navy and Burnt Orange A30s, Navy Tristar, Navy WF, Navy NFTD, Navy DLBC, Navy Pilot, Navy and Burnt Orange Co-Pilots, Navy, Burnt Orange, Nordic and Black Halcyon Side Effects, Burnt Orange, French Blue and Nordic Halcyon DLBPs, Linen SCB, Nordic Halycon S25, Nordic Halycon HsJ, Burnt Orange Maker's Bag, and Burnt Orange, Navy and Original Halcyon S19s (yes three, because they are THAT awesome).

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr. Brown...

Oh! The Hans Christian Andersen statue?! I used to tell stories there when I worked for NYPL! Looks like it was a great trip!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    daylight backpack perfect for visiting tigerís nest!

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last summer my SE (and my NFTD) went to the Upper Peninsula in Michigan. We took the kids over to Sault St Marie to see the locks. We watched a 1000 footer sail through the locks. That's bigger than the ship I was assigned to in the U.S. Navy, that I sailed across oceans on!
    Where did your TB bag go lately-seinmi-jpg
    Last edited by aedifica; 04-17-2019 at 10:49 AM. Reason: rotate photo

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    Last summer my SE (and my NFTD) went to the Upper Peninsula in Michigan. We took the kids over to Sault St Marie to see the locks. We watched a 1000 footer sail through the locks. That's bigger than the ship I was assigned to in the U.S. Navy, that I sailed across oceans on!
    Attachment 22511
    Which 1000 footer did you watch go through? I transited the lock many times last summer on the Mesabi Miner and Paul R. Tregurtha...

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlysaltybagman View Post
    Which 1000 footer did you watch go through? I transited the lock many times last summer on the Mesabi Miner and Paul R. Tregurtha...
    I don’t remember the name, but it was carrying metal ore.

Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 ... LastLast