Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1812
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, all of the large U.S. freighters carry taconite (iron ore) from L. Superior to the lower lakes. Very possible it was us. But glad to know we're in good company while sailing through the locks!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did your TB bag go lately? Disneyland!

Mr. pammy and I took our kids and grandkids to Disneyland for a six-day stay at the Grand Californian. This trip, I took an A30 paired with the Smart Alec as a personal item. Inside the SA was my TC and the DLBP was tucked inside the backpack compartment of the A30.

Where did your TB bag go lately-gc-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-gc-view-jpg

Iíve used other combinations for park bags, but the one I keep going back to is a halcyon Travel Cubelet and original halcyon DLBP. They work great together, especially when carrying the grandkidsí stuff like Epipen and water bottles. It was a great trip.

Where did your TB bag go lately-topical-hideway-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-hungry-bear-jpg
    Where did your TB bag go lately-pixar-pier-jpg
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nordic DLBP holding matching PCSB, travel Scrabble, 3 books and 2 umbrellas. Enjoying a beer on the deck of a local pub.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just me with my L12 and TT at Bingo. Hoping I win so I can buy more TB accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB: Navy/Cayenne; SSB: UV & Black Halcyon; LSB: Island; BB: Black; SC: Navy; Swift: Black/Steel; LS: Aubergine/Island; SE: Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; COW: Aubergine; TSS: Steel, Iberian & UV; YSS: Island & Iberian; Pilot: Black/Wasabi; FJN: Grey & Navy; PCSB: Black Halcyon; TT: Monarch, Sitka, UV & Black.

Forum Member
    Woodbridge, VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did your TB bag go lately-188f17c1-0e83-4141-924e-0895272237f3-jpeg

Synapse 25 and Luminary at Epcot earlier this week. Only TB picture taken, but also had supporting cast of a SA, Ristretto, Pop Tote and 2 A45s for the trip :)

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new MCB at Tropicana Field for Rays vs Red Sox...

Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Michigan's Upper Peninsula
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First trip with my MCB. I could even fit my fold up cane inside.
    Also had my first (of hopefully many) random person comment about my bag. While standing in line waiting for Hamilton: An American Musical to open the doors, a woman asked my how I liked my bag. She said she has been looking at them for sometime but had not yet purchased. Hopefully after seeing mine she made her decision and placed an order.

Where did your TB bag go lately-img_2467-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost time to say goodbye to this original Luminary backpack. I switch every-day carry bags as the seasons change, and when it warms up, I'll probably change back to a tote.

I think this is the cutest, most useful backpack ever made. I like the stiff handles on the original. I have it in a few colors, and this black one tends to stand up on its own if it is packed a certain way, which is kind of adorable.

Where did your TB bag go lately-luminary-jpg
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Almost time to say goodbye to this original Luminary backpack. I switch every-day carry bags as the seasons change, and when it warms up, I'll probably change back to a tote.

I think this is the cutest, most useful backpack ever made. I like the stiff handles on the original. I have it in a few colors, and this black one tends to stand up on its own if it is packed a certain way, which is kind of adorable.

Where did your TB bag go lately-luminary-jpg

I just pulled my old L12 out of the closet today! I put my SCB in it when I need to carry as a backpack to parks and on walks. Because it is so shallow, I can reach things easily in the SCB.

Manchester, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got back from a couple of very warm days in Amsterdam with my new S25 - what a beautiful city, and the bag didn't miss a beat. It even fitted under the seat in front of me on the flight home (with easyJet) 3/4 loaded, which I really wasn't expecting

Where did your TB bag go lately-cbo1si6l-jpg
    Current Carry: S25 (Cloud/Island)
    Wishlist: 3DOC (NWS Halcyon), A45 Small Laundry Packing Cube(Wasabi), PCSB (NWS), S25 Internal Frame

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmTheEmu View Post
    It even fitted under the seat in front of me on the flight home (with easyJet) 3/4 loaded, which I really wasn't expecting
    Yes, the S25 is a fantastic bag, I love it especially for flights because the outside pockets are great for all the small stuff you need during a flight. It passed a couple of times as my personal item - a bit underpacked though - when I was flying with the Tristar or the A45 as carry on.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    South Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My S25 accompanied me on a post-Easter Caribbean cruise. We don't even try to pack light for a cruise like we do for other travel, so we had overly-large suitcases for most of our stuff. The S25 carried my electronics, hat, sunscreen, paperwork, etc. It was larger than I needed, but I love the organization.
    Attached Images Attached Images Where did your TB bag go lately-s25-cruising-jpg 

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH View Post
    My S25 accompanied me on a post-Easter Caribbean cruise. We don't even try to pack light for a cruise like we do for other travel, so we had overly-large suitcases for most of our stuff. The S25 carried my electronics, hat, sunscreen, paperwork, etc. It was larger than I needed, but I love the organization.
    I love the Island zipper pulls and pouch! I always think plain black bags look boring (to each their own) but the Island really livens it up. And is that a Burnt Orange pouch hiding behind the Island one?
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    South Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I love the Island zipper pulls and pouch! I always think plain black bags look boring (to each their own) but the Island really livens it up. And is that a Burnt Orange pouch hiding behind the Island one?
    I love Island. I've accumulated a bunch of accessories in it. I agree with you, the zipper pulls just add a nice touch. I believe you are correct that is a Burnt Orange pouch. It's not a color I would have chosen, but it's growing on me. I certainly have an easy time finding my business cards.

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took my Side Effect along for a quick break and a cortadito at Foxtail Coffee near the University of Central Florida.

Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon